Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5
I am really upset that gb was a Townie, not even a normal one, but a Hider, then one that could give the Mafia a hard time, if they'd have chosen to target him. But ok, whatever. Now that I am living and he is not I will try to give my best shot and figure out all the Mafia.
I though if gb was Mafia, then I easily could narrow down his fellows, which would be those who either voted against me, had random 1x choice or were absent from votings, because no Mafia team would sacrifice his pal in such a close decision.
Now I am going to vote for my yesterday's first choice.
VOTE KILL RAIZEN!
Other Mafia Member that I think to have figured out is Hystzen, most likely. He principally voted for good_boy all the time without having any evidences. He was talking about 'feelings' and then that he was the one who wanted to hang him... whyever. Also, until now he never followed the hate trains and ignored all the arguments about the targeted people and different opinions. Why now all of a sudden being influenced by Bugzees theory though I don't understand. Seems like he want Farfalla death. In case she is innocent Hyst is Mafia in my eyes.
The last one is not clear to me, but I think I can say it's an either-or case, not both, that would be a too professional acting :P The two persons are Farfalla and Ustegius.
digitaldude seems not too suspicious for me at the moment, neither are the Brazilian guys, of whom I'm pretty sure they are both Townies, and uhm...
Oh and by the way. The Sleepers SUX! Srsly, kakashi and channy I have no idea where to place because they hardly play. It would be very bitter if one of them would be a sleeping Mafia and me here going and accusing others instead ;-;
But if they'd be both Townies than it'd kinda be even worse, because we'd soon lose the majority against Mafia, by a wrong decision and a Night kill already, I think.