Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
And then hLL just left. That's bad playing in any case. I random gnut vote in a case where you choose between a semi-sure Santa and det claim. Not sure if mafia, but bad in any case, avoiding meaningfull choices :nah
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Not sure if I find the case on Uste convincing enough to vote for him now, losing a potential det isn’t a risk I want to take right now.
Would not have minded keeping Santa around for longer, but I do think voting for Santa is the better alternative for now.
After tomorrow, people will hopefully have more results and we can decide then what to do with Uste, if we believe his claim or not. At least that is how I see it.

So to prevent votekilling in the literal last minute.

votekill Brandish
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Hmm, I'm gonna VOTELOCK BRANDISH

For the sake this becomes a last minute draw. Votelocks still have more weight than first first votes right?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
We don't want you to spam, we want you to be more active and contribute to the discussion.

And a throwaway vote? Really? Following Holt's vote too no less :hmm
To be fair, I do get it. It’s pretty hard when you have to vote like this
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Without your internet posting it four times, can you tell us why you suspect him?
Lol. Not like I can control my net but I've posted my reasoning previously, my last reply to Greg was the icing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah wait wtf? Not sure how Gry is top, honestly my ideal lynch for today would've been Greg. As it stands though, I'll likely go for Brandish. Unless others are willing
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
So, now it looks like I might survive. So who do you think I should investigate? I'm still thinking Samuel. I think I also trust that claim, so it would be a decent sanity check.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lol. Not like I can control my net but I've posted my reasoning previously, my last reply to Greg was the icing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah wait wtf? Not sure how Gry is top, honestly my ideal lynch for today would've been Greg. As it stands though, I'll likely go for Brandish. Unless others are willing
Well I can't change my vote anymore, but as of now, greg in my first suspect. Still not sure if I suspect him strong enough to pass from a more certain 3rd party lynch.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
Holt, Maz and HII are great targets IMO.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Votelock Brandish. Guess playing it safe is fine
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait...I was misreading the votes. I thought the first name was the vote 🤦‍♂️ makes so much sense now. Was wondering why Gry was top tied. Anyway, still fine. Will go with Brandish
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
good morning, had to catch up a lot in my break right now. well ppl voting for ust should change. seems like a legit claim

Can a doctor that isn't Mazino protect me tonight? Mans dodgy both in mafia game and fantasy basketball 😭 Still don't trust him 100% after his last-second attempt at trying to get me vote-killed so if he was mafia it could be him trying to save a mafia buddy :hmm

DD is a bit sus to me too :hmm
fantasy basketball hurts.... well gry's reasoning was on point and i tried to change from shad to you. now that wont happen again.

@gnut i dont think i ll go for you or gry. wanna know my sanity and not waste a night
im open for suggestions in that matter.

VOTEKILL BRANDISH makes the most sense right now
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
You'd rather lose a Det than a Santa?
I would like to lose neither, but when I voted, they Ust was leading with more votes than Brandish, I do not want either so I just threw away my vote.

Fortunately, I dont seem to have to worry about Ustegius being voted off today.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Guess I'm gonna check Samuel then, as sanity check.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,816
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'll roll a d100 and decide which apostle Guts investigates tonight
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
Is it better to check Sam instead of someone suspicious that you could catch? You could also be Escort and it'd be a perfect excuse if there are other Spies besides Sam.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top