And then hLL just left. That's bad playing in any case. I random gnut vote in a case where you choose between a semi-sure Santa and det claim. Not sure if mafia, but bad in any case, avoiding meaningfull choices 


To be fair, I do get it. It’s pretty hard when you have to vote like thisWe don't want you to spam, we want you to be more active and contribute to the discussion.
And a throwaway vote? Really? Following Holt's vote too no less![]()
Lol. Not like I can control my net but I've posted my reasoning previously, my last reply to Greg was the icing.Without your internet posting it four times, can you tell us why you suspect him?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well I can't change my vote anymore, but as of now, greg in my first suspect. Still not sure if I suspect him strong enough to pass from a more certain 3rd party lynch.Lol. Not like I can control my net but I've posted my reasoning previously, my last reply to Greg was the icing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah wait wtf? Not sure how Gry is top, honestly my ideal lynch for today would've been Greg. As it stands though, I'll likely go for Brandish. Unless others are willing
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
fantasy basketball hurts.... well gry's reasoning was on point and i tried to change from shad to you. now that wont happen again.Can a doctor that isn't Mazino protect me tonight? Mans dodgy both in mafia game and fantasy basketballStill don't trust him 100% after his last-second attempt at trying to get me vote-killed so if he was mafia it could be him trying to save a mafia buddy
DD is a bit sus to me too![]()
Sadly, it looks like I won't get a gift...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Brandish μ since you got caught already....you willing to work with us?

I would like to lose neither, but when I voted, they Ust was leading with more votes than Brandish, I do not want either so I just threw away my vote.You'd rather lose a Det than a Santa?