Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I'm catching up guys. Give me a bit. My internet was rather crappy. Tried to read up multiple times earlier
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
Okay asako try to kill the mafia.
The next holder will be the one ranked with in the ToC. I tried to pass it to someone yesterday and it was in vain.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The one ranked fifth*.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The next holder will be the one ranked with in the ToC. I tried to pass it to someone yesterday and it was in vain.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The one ranked fifth*.
Who were you intending to give it to?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Did you ever give us your second result Gry? I know you said you got ''Guilty'' on Ustegius, but what about the other one? Perhaps I just forgot.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Hmm..shapeshifter + assassin? Farf is usually good at narrowing down assassin suspect, too bad she's not here.
Anyway, on the shapeshifter, trying to figure if they went after Pompom first or if she protected someone. Tbh, I doubt she did. Saw some about Gry but wouldn't that just be random..more or less? She was probably targeted. In the event, she was targeted, perhaps we can narrow down from there? Iirc, pompom was one of the less active. If the shapeshifter went after her for that reason, we can maybe narrow the list? Going to look through claims again.

3 dets...I'm not sure what to make of that yet. I guess it depends on the overall game structure ? I'm a double role, so potential bias again regarding that.

Suspicion on Demon, I don't have much to comment on it. No particular read from there. For now, I'm steal leaning on voting Greg. Tried to catch up fast, will still re-read a bunch of interactions
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im here reading...but wanted to bring something up.

You guys notice Maz only had two people he voted for in the poll?
@Mazino you voted 3 people right?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Tbh, I doubt she did. Saw some about Gry but wouldn't that just be random..more or less?
Hmm you're right. A shapeshifter going for GrySun Night 1 is basically publicly telling that there's a shapeshifter in the game very early on which is not something such a role wants I believe. Perhaps this SS is new with Third-Party / Shapeshifter roles?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You guys notice Maz only had two people he voted for in the poll?
@Mazino you voted 3 people right?
I never realized... well I am very flattered to be one of them.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Oh, I thought it was a rule that you need to vote all 3 votes.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Btw @gnut since you were 3rd place in the poll your votelock will be worth 2 votes.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im stumped about this mazino vote....
Is it possible he is illusioned or his 3rd vote is illusion?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gonna do a bit of chores so will be back and forth.
Dont worry...its my day off so wont be far
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
Im stumped about this mazino vote....
Is it possible he is illusioned or his 3rd vote is illusion?
I don't think only one of them would have been invalid if it was the case. He probably just voted for 2 persons.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
It says you may vote for 3 colleagues, not that you are obliged to vote for 3.

Illusions don't affect the mechanics btw gnut
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Every night, all mangaka may vote for their favourite 3 (three) colleagues. They cannot vote for themselves. Voting is mandatory.
Hmm, that's not too exactly phrased. I guess it can be taken that you may vote three, but it is enough to vote just once, as long as you do vote? Wish I had known this before.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hmm, that's not too exactly phrased. I guess it can be taken that you may vote three, but it is enough to vote just once, as long as you do vote? Wish I had known this before.
Why, what would it have changed for your votes?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Yeah, I think I have might voted for just one or two persons. Now I kinda forced myself to choose three, even if I didn't really feel good about all of them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill Holt

I waited for him, and didn't really get anything when he online, so out my suspicious three I'll choose him for now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

This why we also might get some hints on Tatsus claim and sanity.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top