Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well...lets see what Maz has to say.
Cause its kinda crazy no one else decided to do that iirc and we all interpret it as you have to vote 3
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Well, I don't think it is that important. Could be just a mistake. But some editorial notes about the matter would be nice.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hmm..shapeshifter + assassin? Farf is usually good at narrowing down assassin suspect, too bad she's not here.
Anyway, on the shapeshifter, trying to figure if they went after Pompom first or if she protected someone. Tbh, I doubt she did. Saw some about Gry but wouldn't that just be random..more or less? She was probably targeted. In the event, she was targeted, perhaps we can narrow down from there? Iirc, pompom was one of the less active. If the shapeshifter went after her for that reason, we can maybe narrow the list? Going to look through claims again.

3 dets...I'm not sure what to make of that yet. I guess it depends on the overall game structure ? I'm a double role, so potential bias again regarding that.

Suspicion on Demon, I don't have much to comment on it. No particular read from there. For now, I'm steal leaning on voting Greg. Tried to catch up fast, will still re-read a bunch of interactions
What do you mean you are a double role?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,446
Gender
Male
Country
France
I never thought it was necessary to vote three people.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
What do you mean you are a double role?
I saw it as him being either Doctor or Spy which is why I'm not really sure if I'll vote for him. Chances are Holt won't be back for the end of the phase though, so we might not get more information about it.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I saw it as him being either Doctor or Spy which is why I'm not really sure if I'll vote for him. Chances are Holt won't be back for the end of the phase though, so we might not get more information about it.
2 spies and 3 detectives...think if he was a spy he would be all over the detective claims.
Also Maz claims doc and we had a bodyguard...wouldnt another doc just be op?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Yeah, I think I have might voted for just one or two persons. Now I kinda forced myself to choose three, even if I didn't really feel good about all of them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill Holt

I waited for him, and didn't really get anything when he online, so out my suspicious three I'll choose him for now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

This why we also might get some hints on Tatsus claim and sanity.
If you were expecting something in particular, perhaps..ask? Weird you say you waited for me as though there was something specific I was to address..
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
If you were expecting something in particular, perhaps..ask? Weird you say you waited for me as though there was something specific I was to address..
Well maybe defend yourself a little, I mean you are among the top suspects now?

But considering you've been very much absent from the game, I presumed you'd have more to say.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
2 spies and 3 detectives...think if he was a spy he would be all over the detective claims.
Also Maz claims doc and we had a bodyguard...wouldnt another doc just be op?
Yeah, it's pretty stacked. I can see 3 detectives, but add to that 2 spies and a spirit medium and it's a lot.

Maybe one doc is naive, and the other is sane/insane, no idea. It seems to be a possibility. I'm not defending Holt though, I want to know more from him. Targets, Reasons, Results?

@Holt
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well maybe defend yourself a little, I mean you are among the top suspects now?

But considering you've been very much absent from the game, I presumed you'd have more to say.
Suspected because I've been largely absent, no thanks to my internet. How...do I defend that?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,446
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yeah, it's pretty stacked. I can see 3 detectives, but add to that 2 spies and a spirit medium and it's a lot.

Maybe one doc is naive, and the other is sane/insane, no idea. It seems to be a possibility. I'm not defending Holt though, I want to know more from him. Targets, Reasons, Results?

@Holt
Do you think Marm is Town?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maz is probably Insane Doc.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Do you think Marm is Town?
I have no idea, but going for Samuel instead of Erinyes is a bit weird. Samuel said his target and we got the confirmation with his death and Brandish's death so it was pretty unnecessary to go for him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And we'll never be able to really tell if she Spirit Medium or not without the detectives/spies since it's fairly easy to invent results with Spirit Medium.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Do you think Marm is Town?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maz is probably Insane Doc.
I have my doubts about her after her reveal.
I know she had to have seen me asking about Sam's death....and how the post was written.
Why not just come out and say then he was definitely assassinated?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I'm homeeee
@gnut can u tell us your targets please or your role
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

At leasts the targets as I have a feeling you say no to role reveal
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Argh why everyone against revealing

I want to reveal especially considering I dunno if I go kaboom today or not but I want holt and gnut to reveal before
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Especially gnut considering he always high in the poll
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Argh why everyone against revealing

I want to reveal especially considering I dunno if I go kaboom today or not but I want holt and gnut to reveal before
Sorry...even if it gets me lynched...Im not telling today matter of fact maybe not tomorrow either:catshrug
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Argh why everyone against revealing

I want to reveal especially considering I dunno if I go kaboom today or not but I want holt and gnut to reveal before
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Especially gnut considering he always high in the poll
oh right you can die today with potato...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,446
Gender
Male
Country
France
Argh why everyone against revealing

I want to reveal especially considering I dunno if I go kaboom today or not but I want holt and gnut to reveal before
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Especially gnut considering he always high in the poll
I think the potato will probably explode tomorrow or after. Wouldn't D3 be too fast?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
If it won't go kaboom, townies we need to cooperate give the potato to one of the least trusted
Don't let mafias mess this up and give it to a trusted person
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think the potato will probably explode tomorrow or after. Wouldn't D3 be too fast?
You're forgetting it's rather small game
It's possible it could explode today
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top