Umm, excuse me? I think I wrote pretty clearly, that as long as we do not have a good case for a mafia claim it is a safer bet to go for the quite solid Santa. It will be eventually needed to be dealt with. I usually prefer a straight-forward strategy.There is something suspicious, @Tatsumaki the reason why I suspect Ust is more than just feel, if you are mafia, you try to get other people in the chopping block, especially if you have a 3rd party like Santa that can mess around with gifts, you want to focus on them so town can be clueless on actual mafia suspects. Mafia wants to confuse town, avert important discussions and get townies into the chopping block, this looks somehow what Ust is trying to do, while naming suspects, he is tunneling on Santa and trying to make it look like “Oh, if one is wrong, we lynch the other (Sam)” when from all I know we could be as well lynching 2 townies (worst case).
I don’t know, Ust, you seems to be overfocusing on Santa when there are many under the radar that barely talked like Mazino, Marma, I know we have to find a lead, but hurrying up with lynching a Santa will just give mafia more rest knowing there is at least 1 enemy less to worry, imo this is very suspect.
For now I trust gnut and Gry. Sam doesn’t look to be the same affiliation as Brandish, and why they chose Erin of all people to kill, I don’t know, but we may figure that out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I will start saying my role is active, and ask for others to give more info about themselves. @MarmaladeSky @Mazino @Gajeel @Asako more hints, please?
Also, aren't you contradicting yourself a little there? I mean, first you claim that in directing the the attention to Santa, which distracts from finding mafia. Then you say I'm distracting finding mafia by throwing names. But isn't finding mafia all about throwing's names? You can't find the mafia if you don't talk about what people are doing and have been doing. It creates discussion, that will eventually give more ideas and will direct to right path.
Honestly, I personally think that this would have been a pretty stale day this far, if I hadn't livened it up before the Santa case came up. Besides, When I was talking about Santa, there was still over 18 hours of the day phase left.
Do you have any other ideas other than me?