Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I'm not sure if I buy that claim mainly because DD does seem a little more calm and quiet in comparison to other games. Not sure if that's enough to distrust him though
DD always played strange imo. It seems usual for me, but maybe he changed his style over the time.

Can you give a clue? Remember new and you like it
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I‘d maybe vote Holt or Tatsumaki next atm, @Tatsumaki should be a lot less nervius/holding back than he/she is, and @Holt is too sneaky for my taste.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I think opening post did say it though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nvm I can‘t find the text, I could swear it said it as some point. Or I took the Hot Potato being in mechanics as confirmation.
Can't find it either no... Perhaps the hosts forgot to disclose the information.
(Or the claim isn't true)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

DD always played strange imo. It seems usual for me, but maybe he changed his style over the time.

Can you give a clue? Remember new and you like it
DD does always play a bit strange yeah, you've got a point there. This just feels a bit off to me personally.

Like I said yesterday, I've got an active role :nod
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Currently, if we want to trust Ust, then Asako and Marm should be clear(for now, outside of M. Boss shenanigans), and even if he‘s a lying mafia he‘d be likely to not involve his teammates in the claim. So they‘re clear for now.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,701
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
In the Hydra game Evil told me he considered it unnecessary to mention it IIRC. But Evil isn't the only host of this game, Panda and desin are there as well.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,092
Gender
Female
Country
France
I‘d maybe vote Holt or Tatsumaki next atm, @Tatsumaki should be a lot less nervius/holding back than he/she is, and @Holt is too sneaky for my taste.
I do realise I am not being very helpful, but it's more because I feel too impressed really.

I have an active townie role. My question from earlier should make my role obvious. I'm still experimenting for confirmation of what type I am tho.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
DD does always play a bit strange yeah, you've got a point there. This just feels a bit off to me personally.

Like I said yesterday, I've got an active role :nod
That i knew. Thought of more but if you want to wait, then thats ok.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I do realise I am not being very helpful, but it's more because I feel too impressed really.

I have an active townie role. My question from earlier should make my role obvious. I'm still experimenting for confirmation of what type I am tho.
So you re a spy or a det ?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,701
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
Those I trust for now:
  • Greg.
  • Gry.
  • Asako.
  • Maz(because role claim).


All the others are suspicious. I still want to know why DD voted Holt.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
That i knew. Thought of more but if you want to wait, then thats ok.
Ah, I only repeated yesterday's hint, because you only mentioned d1s hint. Thought you missed that.
Have no issues revealing more about my role, it's not like I'm a doctor or anything.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Ah, I only repeated yesterday's hint, because you only mentioned d1s hint. Thought you missed that.
Have no issues revealing more about my role, it's not like I'm a doctor or anything.
Would be nice to know since we have a 2nd det claim and you turned out innocent. So did both investigations from tatsu
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,092
Gender
Female
Country
France
Ah, I only repeated yesterday's hint, because you only mentioned d1s hint. Thought you missed that.
Have no issues revealing more about my role, it's not like I'm a doctor or anything.
Please do then.
That would be great since it could help confirm Ustegius sanity I think.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
N1 Demonspeed
N2 Holt
both innocent , which is why I think I'm either Insane or Naive.
Hmm. It could be, hard to say. Now id like to hear more from holt and demon
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oho that‘s funny, because I am also a Detective. 3 in the game huh.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ustegius was guilty on N1 result, but got nothing from Pompom N2 as she was an Illusion. I thought with how Ust was naming Pom among his distrusted people, it‘s be unlikely for them both to be mafia, if I‘m sane.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tho with how both Ust and Tatsumaki seem to claim Sane/Naive Det it‘s possible I‘m Insane one. Interesting situation regardless.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Mhm, with all these active roles in the game it could be possible I suppose...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top