Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Yo @Gajeel you said you have an active role right? Could you specify ?
I said I've never had it before, so I feel like that narrows down my options quite a lot. My first game is 75 if you want to go take a look :verily I'll say it's not an investigative role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

oh, we got 3 dets?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,660
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Mhm, with all these active roles in the game it could be possible I suppose...
Only if 1 is Naive/Paranoid imo, but hard to tell currently.

Got any spicy info for us too Marmy? Thoughts on Ust targeting you first night, and pseudo-confirming you?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Ustegius was guilty on N1 result, but got nothing from Pompom N2 as she was an Illusion. I thought with how Ust was naming Pom among his distrusted people, it‘s be unlikely for them both to be mafia, if I‘m sane.
Makes sense for your suspicion on him.
Ustegius was guilty on N1 result, but got nothing from Pompom N2 as she was an Illusion. I thought with how Ust was naming Pom among his distrusted people, it‘s be unlikely for them both to be mafia, if I‘m sane.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tho with how both Ust and Tatsumaki seem to claim Sane/Naive Det it‘s possible I‘m Insane one. Interesting situation regardless.
Hmm you suspecting ust makes sense now. Definetely an interesting situation, but possible ?
You think 3 dets in this game makes sense?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I said I've never had it before, so I feel like that narrows down my options quite a lot. My first game is 75 if you want to go take a look :verily I'll say it's not an investigative role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

oh, we got 3 dets?
a lot to catch up at this unreasonable hour but i will take a look in the morning
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
Finding which one is the sane one is what matters for now I guess.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,414
Gender
Male
Country
France
Unless Gry is Paranoid Ust is confirmed? But he could be Naive...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,660
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Makes sense for your suspicion on him.


Hmm you suspecting ust makes sense now. Definetely an interesting situation, but possible ?
You think 3 dets in this game makes sense?
For the record me suspecting Ust made sense without a result too, he was fishy and I explained why. The only difference the result did was make me push harder for the lynch than I usually would for minor stuff.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You think 3 dets in this game makes sense?
It could be possible, but there's no way they would all be sane/insane. The scums seem to be pretty isolated from each other (Santa, SS, Mafia of 2/3?), so I don't think hosts would put 3, hell 2, insane/sane dets in the game.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,660
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It could be possible, but there's no way they would all be sane/insane. The scums seem to be pretty isolated from each other (Santa, SS, Mafia of 2/3?), so I don't think hosts would put 3, hell 2, insane/sane dets in the game.
Considering we have mafia(assassin confirms that), Santa(brandish) and SS(dead Pom), town is against 3 parties so I could see 2 Dets at least. But we did also have Sane Spy, possibly Necromancer too, kinda crazy.

Unless most of us Dets are useless, just there to shatter Illusions?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
Anyway I have to leave. I'll be out for about 17 hours but since I already gave all my infos it shouldn't be too bothersome.
Hopefully Marm's and Holt's hints will help figure things out.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,925
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Only if 1 is Naive/Paranoid imo, but hard to tell currently.

Got any spicy info for us too Marmy? Thoughts on Ust targeting you first night, and pseudo-confirming you?
I wish I had spicy information :lambirb I'm not a det, nor have a role that can produce spicy informations like that now.
Not sure why Ust picked me over other players, but not mad at it. I know I'm not fully confirmed, but if it helps other players to figure out their sanities, I'd very much invite them to do so.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im here let me catch up....ive seen so far our bodyguard died...gry says he may have something to do with it but outta people she would pick to protect...idk but i doubt our so called doc and det wasnt them lol...she didnt even vote them xD
But alas they are alive and she is dead....smh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ok back to read....i got like 5pgs
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I'm not sure if I buy that claim mainly because DD does seem a little more calm and quiet in comparison to other games. Not sure if that's enough to distrust him though
You say this every game. You are mafia most likely.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Those I trust for now:
  • Greg.
  • Gry.
  • Asako.
  • Maz(because role claim).


All the others are suspicious. I still want to know why DD voted Holt.
I did? I voted ust mazino. well I just voted people with roles.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

3 detectives? damn.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@GrySun what was santa gift?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

also shapeshifter mafia santa?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,660
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You say this every game. You are mafia most likely.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I did? I voted ust mazino. well I just voted people with roles.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

3 detectives? damn.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@GrySun what was santa gift?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

also shapeshifter mafia santa?
I‘d like to keep the Santa gift a secret for now, at least it doesn‘t help saying it yet.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

also shapeshifter mafia santa?
Oh and there‘s also the Hot Potato :shootme
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
wait wait wait if pompom died by illusion break who did mafia kill?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

maybe mafia is a lone assassin.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I‘d like to keep the Santa gift a secret for now, at least it doesn‘t help saying it yet.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Oh and there‘s also the Hot Potato :shootme
who has it?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also why you hate my manga?? 1 vote...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,660
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
wait wait wait if pompom died by illusion break who did mafia kill?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

maybe mafia is a lone assassin.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



who has it?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also why you hate my manga?? 1 vote...
Cmon DD. Assassin killed Sam D2, so mafia cannot kill on N2 due to Assassin usage.

Asako currently has it I believe.

And I like Gintama.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well...after reading up.
Im still not trusting Ust....the fact he came out yesterday and is still alive let alone top voted....protected like fuck by mafia.
Cause why in the hell would he and the alive doc get so many votes(if legit)....got to be a majority of scums in there?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Cmon DD. Assassin killed Sam D2, so mafia cannot kill on N2 due to Assassin usage.

Asako currently has it I believe.

And I like Gintama.
Aah....yes
But Im skeptical about the assassin....the death post was worded to me like he did something to be hostkilled.
He was fired because of some whistleblower...idk didnt seem like any kind of daykill post ive seen before:catshrug
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,660
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Aah....yes
But Im skeptical about the assassin....the death post was worded to me like he did something to be hostkilled.
He was fired because of some whistleblower...idk didnt seem like any kind of daykill post ive seen before:catshrug
We could ask the hosts if he was hostkilled, but then they‘d have worded it more hostkill-y, no?

@Evil3ye @Copy Panda @desin24 can you tell us if Sam was hostkilled?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Idk, the hosts were RPing. Usually a hostkill doesn‘t get RPed in any game I‘ve seen, just a „it‘s a shame we must remove X from the game“ or so.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top