Games - Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game | Page 39 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Well goodluck town then, you will need lots of if 😅
Please do look into those pushing this lynch tomorrow

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Or maybe I should check one of the other dets? They are likely kill candidates for next night so, I could get a sanity check.

Mazino

Reaction score
Country
Joker
Its not as though I said I was 100% sure of you just because we have the same role, however openly planning night actions isn't exactly a good idea imo anyway
Well i know but better go for someone suspicious then someone random at this point.
Dont want to go for marma as she could be townie through investigation.
VOTEKILL Tatsumaki as i dont trust her

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
If Marm ends up Mafia then Ust is Naive and it'd mean that Tatsumaki is Sane.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Lights out, panels in for post production. Chop chop. Day has ended.

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
Well i know but better go for someone suspicious then someone random at this point.
Dont want to go for marma as she could be townie through investigation.
VOTEKILL Tatsumaki as i dont trust her
Aye next time could you bold the vote kill? Easier to spot that way

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Day 3 END

VOTES

Another arduous day comes to its end as we reach the conclusion of the opening 3 days of OMO Jump. After the shock of discovering the Paper Cutout masquerading as @Lady pompom , the mood was rather sour. HR is working hard on preparing the next Employee Reeducation Camps to get everyone back on track. As the day ends it seems like one of the employees got into a kerfuffle with Togashi (@Demonspeed). Unfortunately, there were no witnesses and the cameras could not make out clearly who the other person was. Either way, the only thing left at Togashi's workplace were the ripped apart shreds of the paper cutout that has replaced him and How To Draw Roasted Chicken 101.

(Apprentice/Illusion)

Meanwhile, the performance of the last issue has been rather disappointing. As our dear employees were pointing fingers at each other. There is only one fair arbiter: Data. We bought customer data from Facebook for 50 liters of Adrenochrome and a couple of shares and learned that our readers strongly favor colourful and detailed backgrounds. As such we have decided to terminate Tite Kubo's @Holt contract immediately. Also HR has concluded that he exudes too much swagger with those sunglasses.

(Shapeshifter)

As the printers prepare the printing press for the night shift they smell something terrible. Did someone really? No, wait. Someone actually did?! An intervention will be needed, outside consulting, maybe even a criminal investigation. Either way Haruko's @Asako 's publication is ruined. We will have to put the series on infinite hiatus until this shit storm calms down. As of now, the contract will be terminated.

(Mortician) / (HOT POTATURD)

As you can see, we are concentrating our efforts on you remaining artists. Don't disappoint and NO MORE SURPRISES IN THE PRINTING PRESS.

Night 3 BEGINNING (12 Hours)
Countdown

Everyone has to vote
Everyone has to vote 3 other mangaka

The Popularity Poll is open and will close at the end of the night shift.
The thread will be left open to facilitate the voting possibility.
Votes for oneself will be dismissed.
Do not post in the open thread until the Board has declared the change of shifts and Day 3 has begun.

Details about the mechanic can be found here:

📖 Mechanics ✏

OMO Weekly Rankings - Company Privileges

At the start of every night phase, Mafia Jump opens up popularity polls for OMO Weekly Magazine. All Mangaka are expected to participate.
Every night, all mangaka may vote for their favorite 3 (three) colleagues. They cannot vote for themselves. Voting is mandatory.
The polling lasts the whole night and results will be published every day. The poll resets daily.
The most popular mangaka will enjoy certain privileges based on their ranking.
In the case of a tie, the placings will be randomized by the hosts.
Privileges last from 'result to result', so till the new results are in.

Popularity poll voting is unaffected by role powers or effects [NVD, illusions, Restless Spirit, etc..]

🥇 Rank 1 - Hiatus 🥇
Corporate has acknowledged your immense skill and popularity and has decided to take you seriously as an asset. That starts by opening up that doctors report. Or more like 'file'. By Krishna, Christ and the Cow, what have you been doing to yourself?!! I know crack addicts who are in better condition than you are. Best you take a break. An extended leave. A hiatus, if you will. A hiatus x hiatus, even? All paid, of course! Don't worry. You're a valued member of our family. Hey, I'll even recommend a body improvement club I frequent! You should check it out.

Effect: This Mangaka cannot be voted for during the next popularity contest because of health reasons!
Immunity: This Mangaka cannot be targeted by priority 1, 2 and 3 night-actions. Additionally, day roles/effects/powers except for lynching are negated as well. After all, if the author isn't here, they can't be cancelled. Easy peasy corporate squeezy.

🥈 Rank 2 - Talkshow Interview 🥈
Hey there! I'm here with the rank 2 pencil monkey from OMO Weekly magazine! Hey there, Mr 2! How does it feel to be Mr 2? Do you have any thoughts on Mr 1? You seem to be much healthier than they are. I heard they took a hiatus, how do you feel about that? Do you think you'll ever be number one? Maybe if you work a little harder? Maybe a lot harder. Thank you for appearing on our program tonight, please check out OMO Weekly Magazine to read Mr 2's work!!

Effect: This Mangaka can use their non-killing night action a second time, but their second attempt has a 50% fail rate.
Immunity: This Mangaka cannot be targeted by priority 1, 2 and 3 night-actions.

🥉 Rank 3 - Colour Spread 🥉
Wow did you see? That Big 3 manga did a colour spread the other day!! Damn, they're really keeping up with the other two, huh? I mean, they're nowhere near as good but the art is decent? Oh, and I hear the fans are rabid as well! Like, they only consume Rank 3 manga but they abhor everything and everyone else. Such a repulsive fandom. Nice art though, I love the shading. Is that grisaille?

Effect: If this Mangaka locks their vote, their vote counts as 2 (two) locked votes
Immunity: This Mangaka cannot be targeted by priority 2 and 3 night-actions

❌ Rank 4 - One-shot for another series ❌
Hey there readers! Please get enthusiastic for Mr Rank 4 whose own manga is tanking so hard they decided to try their hand at writing something else written by someone much more talented and popular! Please check out how we exploit and defame the good name, fame, health and talent of various Mangaka and force them to churn out ever-more content for our greedy, needy, greedy readers!

Effect: This Mangaka cannot vote during the next issue [Day + Night] [Cannot vote to lynch or in the popularity poll]
Immunity: None. Should have come top 3. And you can! If you just work a little harder! Do you really need to sleep? Like, really? Think about it~

🤯 Rank 5 - Someone Dropped a Surprise into your Printing Press 🤯
Needless to say, this isn't looking pretty. It's damp, it reeks and honestly, on a bad day, it could classify as a bio-hazard. Nothing - and I mean nothing - is holy in love and war.

Effect: If the Hot Potato is in the game, it is automatically passed to this player the following night phase.
Immunity: None. Fifth? Are you kidding me? Pick up an origami class and learn to fold yourself a house out of your manga, loser

Last edited:

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Night 3 END

It seems like the 5 gazillion $ invested in Diversity Training are starting to pay off.

After a very tumultuous Day 3, we looked forward to a calmer Nightshift 3. The printing press was cleaned up, we poked every single artist with a long, non-gendered stick to make sure they are not paper cutouts and we got a new shipment of coffee. After losing many female creators in a string of unfortunate, definitely not biased coincidences and firings, tensions were quite high among the female staff.

"If only ONE man would be fired, I'd accept that there was no sexism at play" one of our informants overheard you say and we took it as a recommendation. Due to budget cuts as kids nowadays are more interested in Fartnite, management has decided to kill two birds with one stone. Why not cut the budget and rehabilitate our stellar image?

Therefore, the contract with ONE (@Tatsumaki) will be terminated immediately. The clause in your contract that Miura Kentaro can redraw your manga and make mad cashmoney for us will of course stay in power.

(Detective)

Enough with bad news:
New omo weekly ranking is here and you will be surprised!

Once again Araki has proven himself to be a fan favorite. Some may call him a poser (YES IT IS A JOJO REFERENCE) but he got the rankings to prove him right. On a close second, we find Sorachi Hideaki who would have even won if the rules did not put him in his well-earned second place. As thanks to ONE for providing us with good stories we can monetize with better artists ONE can be found on our honorary third rank.

Almost last and almost least Inoue is on rank 4th as not even invalid votes can help him to Rank 3.
Mr. Oda can be found at the tail-end. We expect better from you.

The effects come into power immediately and will last until the end of Night 4

Day 4 BEGINNING (24hours)

Countdown

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
vote kill marmalade
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I used pirate on tatsumaki but he died detective. FUG YOU DICE ROLL!!!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I got protection this night tho I can use tatsumaki detective skill.

Imagine how epic it would be to snatch a role from dying townie, play of the game. FUG YOU HOSTS!

THERE IS ONLY 8 OF US?? @gnut @Gajeel reveal now.

Also we need your detective results gry and ust.

Tatsumaki had the double vote in his hands must be why mafia men murdered him.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Why dd?

Erin did not target anyone on N1 by the way.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Why dd?

Erin did not target anyone on N1 by the way.
u r mafia.

im thinking gajeel and gnut are mafia men too. and we cant forget @Hll reveal role.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I don’t really trust Gajeel either, no. But I kind of want to wait for his reveal and go from there.

Do think we got to be really careful today with who we lynch. There (thankfully) is no Ss around anymore, so those not counting votes shouldn’t be a problem. But I don’t think we can win this if we mislynch.

I’m about to work, so won’t be active for a while

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
I investigated hLL and got innocent. Naive feels more and more likely.

So correct if I am wrong about yesterday, took a while a while to figure this. Holt died, because Demon who voted for Marms was an Illusion and his vote didn't count. And because Holt the SS died, so died the Illusion demon? Asako died of Hot Potato.

Wait, so, if there are 8 of us, and we presume 2-3 mafia, aren't we pretty much screwed if we mess this lynch up?

Or could it be just 1-2 mafia, because all the 3rd parties?

I'm bit busy today, because I have to run errands and freshen up my portfolio because I found a really nice job to apply to.

Mazino

Reaction score
Country
Joker
so tatsu was a det. puts gry or ust in a bad light imo. 3 dets should be too much.
@digitaldude why marma ? i think people who voted for her are the suspicious ones. holt was scum, so could be gajeel in this case. him revealing would be good.
dont trust gnut neither HII as vanilla. the later was my target this night.

gnut, gajeel and HII are on top of my list.
1. HII as another vanilla in this packed game is very suspicious
2. Gnut says hed more likely die then say anything
3. Gajeel said he will reveal it today
4. then one of the two remaining "dets"

marmy and DD. you both seem legit

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
so tatsu was a det. puts gry or ust in a bad light imo. 3 dets should be too much.
@digitaldude why marma ? i think people who voted for her are the suspicious ones. holt was scum, so could be gajeel in this case. him revealing would be good.
dont trust gnut neither HII as vanilla. the later was my target this night.

gnut, gajeel and HII are on top of my list.
1. HII as another vanilla in this packed game is very suspicious
2. Gnut says hed more likely die then say anything
3. Gajeel said he will reveal it today
4. then one of the two remaining "dets"

marmy and DD. you both seem legit
Honestly, I still think that to this crazy setup, 3 dets and a spy is completely legit.

Why'd you target someone you don't trust? Are you presuming insanity and trying to actually kill off people?

Status
Not open for further replies.