Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You may still be our cute lonely Assassin regardless of it all though Gajeel.
You would be dead by now

Does this all work though? Role list with Assassin vs Santa vs SS vs Mentor vs 13 townies?
Are you really questioning it now? Demon died before Holt, proving an assassin kill, Tatsumaki died last night, and Asako stated that Erinyes was a failed recruit target. What more do you need?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Who won the day 1 voting was it grysun and gnut?
GrySun, but it only took effect Night 2, so he can't be mentee, I think the top 3 cannot be mentee, can't really check which ones are immune to night actions right now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So this is how Holt feels late-game when everything becomes clearer
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I do agree that I'm a good lynch target, but not for those reasons.



I am freeman. 😎

Seriously speaking, I am the Vengeful Townie. I claimed active (lie) and having a role that I've never had before (this part is true) to bait scums into thinking I might be Prostitute or Doctor (Only got it in a speed game, it doesn't count) since I'm a pretty disposable role. My inactivity didn't really help me, but well. The only reason I didn't reveal yesterday was because there was already so much stuff going on with 6 investigative roles (you're a sheep if you trust them all lol), and there were two doctor claims. Absolutely no reason for me to come out then, but I did ask Asako for the Hot Potato.

Something about the announcement is bothering me, and it's pretty weird you're not digging further.

@Evil3ye @Copy Panda @desin24

Since Demon appeared BEFORE Holt in the announcements (as an Illusion), does that mean he got assassinated? No roleplay please, I don't understand that language :(

It would make a lot of sense with my role if it is what I think it is.
Demonspeed has been the victim of a Daykill ability.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Demonspeed has been the victim of a Daykill ability.
Oh shit I was right.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Did anyone consider the odd order of death reveals at lynch?

First shattered Illusion, then Shapeshifter lynch, then Hot Potato? Mafia doesn‘t Assassinate but chooses to normally kill Tarsumaki at night for no reason?

Something doesn‘t add up. I‘ve been thinking all night phase they assassinated Demonspeed(why ever they would) because he showed up before Holt, but then only Mazino could‘ve killed Tatsu and he claims he targeted Hll.
^
Though I thought it‘s a Traitor Insane Doc for the Assassin player but with Mentor it‘s a lot more messy.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah...Im mentor...no wait I'm mentee no no wait I'm mafia.

Gtfoh:lmao
Hilarious shit
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
How are you confirmed lol
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And no I did not claim bomb.
Ustegius confirmed it and I think we can all agree that she is probably townie.

On the other hand you are avoiding even giving a hint beyond it is an active role.



I understand that I may be suspicious due to past mafia claiming townie but that is still plausible in a game with three detectives.

Have you used your role so far?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah...Im mentor...no wait I'm mentee no no wait I'm mafia.

Gtfoh:lmao
Hilarious shit
What do you think about there being a Mentor in the game(based on Asako‘s result).
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ustegius confirmed it and I think we can all agree that she is probably townie.

On the other hand you are avoiding even giving a hint beyond it is an active role.



I understand that I may be suspicious due to past mafia claiming townie but that is still plausible in a game with three detectives.

Have you used your role so far?
Not revealing period...and for your information how is Ust confirmed?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What do you think about there being a Mentor in the game(based on Asako‘s result).
Possible ofc...but it aint me xD

Check your necro lol
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not revealing period...and for your information how is Ust confirmed?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Possible ofc...but it aint me xD

Check your necro lol
Yeah I find all the DD trust very strange considering he hasn‘t provided anything with a role like Necro. Super bad luck, or pretending? Regardless I‘d think him to have gotten recruited instead of being the Mentor but idk, too many possibilities.

Can I also ask @Ustegius why investigate a Townie claim? Could be Miller/Death Miller that messes with your results. Doesn‘t seem that way since you got Innocent but still a potentially risky target for a Det. That was my reason for staying clear of touching him, at least.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
If the coin flip succeed tatsumaki would have died plain townie and I would be confirmed, fug you all.
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Not revealing period...and for your information how is Ust
Because she has got the right read on me.
Either she isnscum and lying or she is a legit detective.
I will lean to the latter.

If the coin flip succeed tatsumaki would have died plain townie and I would be confirmed, fug you all.
Have you
Used your role before yesterday?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I used spy on pompom who was an illusion.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Only useful role I have is asako mortician.
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Also is it not strange that the assassin has not used their role after the first day

Especially with two detective claims?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I used spy on pompom who was an illusion.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Only useful role I have is asako mortician.
Very shut luck.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Yeah I find all the DD trust very strange considering he hasn‘t provided anything with a role like Necro. Super bad luck, or pretending? Regardless I‘d think him to have gotten recruited instead of being the Mentor but idk, too many possibilities.

Can I also ask @Ustegius why investigate a Townie claim? Could be Miller/Death Miller that messes with your results. Doesn‘t seem that way since you got Innocent but still a potentially risky target for a Det. That was my reason for staying clear of touching him, at least.
Well true. But yesterday he seemed the scummiest to me, so I gave it a shot.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,914
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I used spy on pompom who was an illusion.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Only useful role I have is asako mortician.
Shouldn't Asako have appeared as Townie as well when she died, if you stole her role?
(At least, I think you mean your stole her role idk)
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Shouldn't Asako have appeared as Townie as well when she died, if you stole her role?
He's necromancer, not pirate.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He tried to pirate Tatsumaki's role iirc
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,914
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
He's necromancer, not pirate.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He tried to pirate Tatsumaki's role iirc
Oh nvm then, for some reason I remembered Pirate in my head ^^'
--- Double Post Merged, ---

the "he tried to pirate" way of saying is probably tripped me up haha.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

*has.
English is hard today '-'
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well we arent getting anymore info can you guys place 1st votes so we see where we are today?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Could Mazino be the Mentor? Assassin didn‘t daykill on D1 so he probably killed Erin at night and won the cointoss over the Mentor, which is why Erin didn‘t die as a Mentee.

Main part of the theory are Asako‘s results. Since hosts showed everything that was used on Erin that night, regardless if Erin is already dead, it should’ve shown another attempt at killing Erin or a protection used on her because Mazino Doctor claims to have targetted her. Yet it didn‘t show it in Asako‘s result. Doesn‘t this completely show Mazino is lying? Or am I missing something?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I just don‘t get why Mentor would fake claim the same target he failed to recruit. And especially Doctor as a Mentor‘s claim is super ballsy way to expect reaching endgame with.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Could Mazino be the Mentor? Assassin didn‘t daykill on D1 so he probably killed Erin at night and won the cointoss over the Mentor, which is why Erin didn‘t die as a Mentee.

Main part of the theory are Asako‘s results. Since hosts showed everything that was used on Erin that night, regardless if Erin is already dead, it should’ve shown another attempt at killing Erin or a protection used on her because Mazino Doctor claims to have targetted her. Yet it didn‘t show it in Asako‘s result. Doesn‘t this completely show Mazino is lying? Or am I missing something?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I just don‘t get why Mentor would fake claim the same target he failed to recruit. And especially Doctor as a Mentor‘s claim is super ballsy way to expect reaching endgame with.
No need to wonder about Maz...cause why would Asako lie or not tell everything.
Him and Gaj are in kahoots together...so Im voting one of them....prolly Maz.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No need to wonder about Maz...cause why would Asako lie or not tell everything.
Him and Gaj are in kahoots together...so Im voting one of them....prolly Maz.
Yes but this is kinda irrefutable proof he's scum, feels so out of place for it to have been there but everyone overlooked it since Asako's reveal yesterday.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top