Just my thoughts on every player. I have not checked the normal votes nor the mechanic votes for these thoughts.
MarmaladeSky - One of the 6 investigative roles, the Spirit Medium. Honestly, I don't believe that we have 6 investigative roles in the game, and Spirit Medium/Mortician is pretty weird. The one thing that is interesting about her is the last day phase's vote. She was ahead in votes, but the assassin killed one of her voters to end up with the same amount of votes as Holt. *****However, Ustegius got an Innocent Result. *****
Mazino - We know he can't be sane doctor, and that he targetted N1: Erinyes, N2: Demonspeed, N3: HII. Absolutely nothing relevant and the spy is dead. If he's scum, I don't think he could be Mentor, simply because he called Erinyes eryn. It might sound stupid, but I'm assuming that when you start researching which partner would be the best one, you would at least memorize their name correctly. Most likely scum though. Assassin?
Ustegius - Out of the three investigative players remaining, he is the one that I have the best feeling about. I think he targeted MarmaladeSky, Asako, and HII? I guess he can only be naive or sane.
gnut - Sorry, I'm not revealing period. He can't be mentee, but possible for him to be mentor/assassin.
HII - Second townie claim, low activity so he's way too under the radar. However, Ustegius got an Innocent Result on him, so he can't be Miller/Death Miller. Another full vanilla town after Shad (sleeper, town?), or is Ustegius naive?
GrySun - One of the 6 investigative roles, claims Paranoid/Insane. He got Guilty on both Ustegius and Tatsumaki + ''failed'' on pompom. He can't be mentee. Afterthoughts, Gry doesn't sit well with me at all. Especially after his posts today. First, he thought all night that demon was assassinated, and he proposed that maybe Mazino insane killed Tatsumaki, but not that there might be a mentor even after Asako's big post?? It's very surprising coming from GrySun. Sounds like someone who doesn't want others to dig into it. Also, when you said how dumb scums were to kill Tatsumaki, it sounded weird. It felt like you wanted people to subconsciously tell themselves that Gry wouldn't do that, like a psychological trick. As gnut said, one of the detectives is fiddling with us. I'm guessing that Gry's probably the one. It,s also pretty strange that you're still alive too. It was open-house yesterday. Most likely mentor considering today's discussion.
digitaldude - Pretty unlucky aren't we? I had some thoughts on you earlier, but I forgot about them. I honestly don't know what you are, but man, 4 days in, and we still can't tell if you truly are Necromancer. Did you lose the Pirate ability? At this point, you could be anything.