Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not voting 3 other Mangaka in the nightly popularity poll.
I was Day 5 old when I learned that you get penalized for voting less than 3 but still voting, lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Who was it last phase that said we could vote 2? Mazino?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Idk gnut, we could have the truth if you'd just reveal :catshrug
But thats what they want....lol

See all of them here...one is waiting to see what I give up..
Then tbey can decide to shoot most dangerous to them.
But oh well..
Like I promised...votekill Gaj
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not voting 3 other Mangaka in the nightly popularity poll.
Fuk dat poll
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Really no idea what you were trying this game, maybe testing to see how far you can go by not claiming?
Really dude...am I that stupid or you:gnut
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well at least I followed the rules and didnt get penalty, but wasnt a good necromancer, feels bad man.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Really dude...am I that stupid or you:gnut
Guess I‘m the stupid one because I don‘t see it. No way they put a Freeman with so many anti-towns, rest isn‘t that bad to avoid claiming.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well at least I followed the rules and didnt get penalty, but wasnt a good necromancer, feels bad man.
The role is kinda hard, too many decisions. I had a Mason Shad the game I was Necro and with brainstorming together still messed up some things.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I suppose Brandish had roles like Doctor and Bomb that were missing from this game?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
When I was Santa with Sam, we did have roles like that. Spy I believe, and some others that could be pretty useful
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol....im not gonna even entertain it.
Its like a jab at my intellect in this case...why in the fuk would I still be doing this if I was scum....dont you think i woulda gave you something....give be a fukan break.

Thats it on the subject from me...good luck town losing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh man..
Im still laughn to myself...gry sitting on prostitute and just now realizing he was a useful det lol gtfoh

When he was vouching for me early game..
Funny he never check me..
Now what would yall do if someone you trusted became meh?
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
yes I did bodyguard on one user, and also used my 50% role use to apprentice learn from hll just for fun. Thats all.
Well that was a waste
Also
Votekill gnut
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:rofl
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This is hilarious
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Lol....im not gonna even entertain it.
Its like a jab at my intellect in this case...why in the fuk would I still be doing this if I was scum....dont you think i woulda gave you something....give be a fukan break.

Thats it on the subject from me...good luck town losing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh man..
Im still laughn to myself...gry sitting on prostitute and just now realizing he was a useful det lol gtfoh

When he was vouching for me early game..
Funny he never check me..
Now what would yall do if someone you trusted became meh?
Would you use Prostitute instead of Det, especially after we saw Assassin being used the day before?

I thought there‘s no need to check you with how you sounded, but I also fell for Mazino‘s plays too. Wish I checked you or him earlier.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So maybe not gaj but hill...gry is definitely lying but:catshrug
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Would you use Prostitute instead of Det, especially after we saw Assassin being used the day before?

I thought there‘s no need to check you with how you sounded, but I also fell for Mazino‘s plays too. Wish I checked you or him earlier.
Sure
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Did you and ypur buddy bet you could get me to reveal?

FuQ....not happening
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Someone is definitely lying about their role
That this game has not been called means that there are only 2 mafia
(Since 3 would have led them to win)
Gnut seems suspicious because he has not claimed a role
digitaldude seems to have wasted his role again. By the way who are you going to use bodyguard on.



@MarmaladeSky y and @Gajeel what roles did you claims again I don't remember well and its quite late here so I don't want to sift through
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Someone is definitely lying about their role
That this game has not been called means that there are only 2 mafia
(Since 3 would have led them to win)
Gnut seems suspicious because he has not claimed a role
digitaldude seems to have wasted his role again. By the way who are you going to use bodyguard on.



@MarmaladeSky y and @Gajeel what roles did you claims again I don't remember well and its quite late here so I don't want to sift through
its already used, someone here has assassin protection.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Say Gajeel, if you could votekill today, who would you have voted?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
the one who doesn't have my vote in the poll
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
okay gonna sleep, will wake up to game end hopefully.
Plz end it now xD

Tell you this.....gonna be pissed in the morning with your results...x)_
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
He better be the last one, would be weird to have Assassin+1 other mafia remaining.

What still troubles me is that Assassin didn‘t kill D1. Usually Assassin is never used D1, but that‘s because they want to talk with their team at night first. Yet he still delayed despite being solo?
I mean it worked out great for us because it messed up Mazino Mentor a lot and prevented a Mentor kill in the long run, but odd still.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I actually hoped we could lock and win fast before bedtime but welp.

If I‘m dead by the time I‘m back: finish off gnut, if 1 person is left it‘ll still be a 1v3 or so at next day for the finish.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Are you telling us you are the assassin,, which you got as a gift from Brandish Gry?
Can't say I didn't consider that to be honest but really... that'd be one hell of a gift lmao.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top