Discussion Magic Stages/Leveling Thread

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Given the fact that Yuno has much more spells than anyone in this manga (somewhere around 15-17) for all occasions (attacking, defensive, enhancing, support) so he at level 0000, yeah?:3c
Then what about the likes of Rill who can use any type of magic thanks to his paint and Jack whose magic adapts to and counters any other magic? 🤔

Clown from Argentina

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Then what about the likes of Rill who can use any type of magic thanks to his paint and Jack whose magic adapts to and counters any other magic? 🤔
This suggests that they are obviously stronger than the level at which they put by readers but readers like the big bearded men with katana, who can not do anything except chopping. :derp

P.s You do not have to be a genius to understand a simple truth. In fights between magicians, the one with more spells (variability) and magical energy wins.

PeanutButterJelly

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
This suggests that they are obviously stronger than the level at which they put by readers but readers like the big bearded men with katana, who can not do anything except chopping. :derp

P.s You do not have to be a genius to understand a simple truth. In fights between magicians, the one with more spells (variability) and magical energy wins.
Meanwhile, Reve vs BBs . . .

Lucamex

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I Think Julius is the strongest character we have seen. Probably only the Demon is stronger. I'm also pretty sure that the first emperor would have won against Julius because of the match up, but i really think he is OP. He overwhelmed Patry without even trying to wound William's body, he demonstrated that time magic it's unbelivable, that he has an incredible control of mana zone and also that he can read the future(somehow). I really do not know how someone could kill him, yeah, we know patry did it, but with a trick. I'm pretty sure that Only the Demon and the first emperor have the power to overcome Julius, but i'am pretty sure that Julius is even stronger than the first emperor and that he would lose only for the match-up, like Yami could stand against patry only for the same reason(and we should remember that if there wasn't Gauche both Yami and Asta would have been killed).

PeanutButterJelly

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
I Think Julius is the strongest character we have seen. Probably only the Demon is stronger. I'm also pretty sure that the first emperor would have won against Julius because of the match up, but i really think he is OP. He overwhelmed Patry without even trying to wound William's body, he demonstrated that time magic it's unbelivable, that he has an incredible control of mana zone and also that he can read the future(somehow). I really do not know how someone could kill him, yeah, we know patry did it, but with a trick. I'm pretty sure that Only the Demon and the first emperor have the power to overcome Julius, but i'am pretty sure that Julius is even stronger than the first emperor and that he would lose only for the match-up, like Yami could stand against patry only for the same reason(and we should remember that if there wasn't Gauche both Yami and Asta would have been killed).
Meanwhile, the WQ's mana zone covers the whole Witches Forest and the golems 24/7, also can read the future, didn't even faze when the forest was attacked or had been nearly burned down.
The princess's mana zone covers the whole country and can process information in seconds.

Both didn't go all out. Let's see what they can do and judge after that .Adding the leader of Spade + Megicula combo to the mix,both of the 3 above could be overshadowed easily.

Lucamex

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Maybe, we will see.

yannews

Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Licht
Acier (potentially)
Julius
Paltry
Mereleona
Witch Queen

eefrit

Come on Baby, Light My Fire
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Going by the implications in the past 2 chapters, it seems as if William is an Arcane Mage.