Magic: The Gathering | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Magic: The Gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuroi-san

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
does anyone on here play Magic: The Gathering? as in the card trade 'n battle game? if yes, please post anything you want about it, such as what kind of decks you play, favourite cards, favourite characters, favourite blocks, anything!

personally, i am a giant fan of some of the more recent blocks, meaning Onslaught, Kamigawa, Ravnica, and etc.

i am playing a green Snakes deck right now, with low- to mid-size creatures (nearly all snakes, just cuz they're so cool) and almost purely mana accel and a few buff cards as far as spells.
my most poweful deck is probably this one i made: green/black, high land count, only huge creatures, some mana accel spells. i play Sutured Ghoul after i've forest- or swampcycled some of the larger creatures, and then whip out my sutured ghoul as like a 76/76 or somethign ridiculous like that. so fun. i wish it was tournament legal.

so ya, enough about me, what about YOU GUYS?!

fluke32

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
does anyone on here play Magic: The Gathering? as in the card trade 'n battle game? if yes, please post anything you want about it, such as what kind of decks you play, favourite cards, favourite characters, favourite blocks, anything!

personally, i am a giant fan of some of the more recent blocks, meaning Onslaught, Kamigawa, Ravnica, and etc.

i am playing a green Snakes deck right now, with low- to mid-size creatures (nearly all snakes, just cuz they're so cool) and almost purely mana accel and a few buff cards as far as spells.
my most poweful deck is probably this one i made: green/black, high land count, only huge creatures, some mana accel spells. i play Sutured Ghoul after i've forest- or swampcycled some of the larger creatures, and then whip out my sutured ghoul as like a 76/76 or somethign ridiculous like that. so fun. i wish it was tournament legal.

so ya, enough about me, what about YOU GUYS?!
lol, THAT'S EVEN OLDER NOW... hahaha! I am playing, I played Time Spiral, Planar Chaos, and Future Sight, which is the most recent block as of late, but I'm planning to stay away from it for a while. Last deck I used is blink riders... I am also fond of bringing my favorite Leyline of Singularity Deck, and beat the crap out of people with a 7/7 trampler on the 1st turn and keep a hand full of Counter spells and Kill effect spells.

Paz42

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i havent played magic the gathering in some time wow that brings back memorys of lunch times at college getting in a quick match or two while stuffing my face trying to concetrate i was never a really huge player just for a bit of fun but my ultimate momment was loosing to a guy who used a deck with no mana in it dont ask me how he did it he just did but it was awesome to watch lol

aimaimaim

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
l0l.. i remember "chaos confetti".. its the card that you tear up into pieces and throw it.. all the pieces that touched are going to graveyard.. l0l.. p4wnd!

Paper

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
i started on Ice Age and stopped on Dissention.. so far the best decks i've had were a Netherspirit/Discarder (B,R) deck...forgot which expansion, a Broodstar (U,R,B) deck from the Mirrodin block and a Library/Discarder (U,B) deck from the Ravnica block.

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
dude just use a orzhov reanimator deck and that weenie boros deck will roll! whats the point in sending ouit your troops if you lose health for each one attacking??? too many weenies? WRATH OF GOD!!!! then with Debtors Knell you can take your opponents creatures under your control! :D

i've always wanted to make a BW orzhov reanimator...but i never got the cards for it :scry but i did make a nice library deck :D

Last edited:

EvilGenious

Reaction score
Country
United States
I haven't played in a good while (almost 4 years). I have all my cards still, just haven't found anyone to play.

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
what deck did you use? :D i luffs teh netherspirit deck :D

EvilGenious

Reaction score
Country
United States
my last deck was a myrrodin (sp?)

they are probably like 5 blocks ahead of that now, at least!

Status
Not open for further replies.