- Joined
- Dec 21, 2007
- Messages
- 183
- Reaction score
- 28
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Do you plan on uploading Volume 69 and later (if there is a later)?
Anyway, thanks on doing that.
Do you plan on uploading Volume 69 and later (if there is a later)?
Yeah, you may be sure about this. I already did it with vol. 69, and I'll continue.






hope that to xDTensai_Sakuragi: I disagree. I hope Takuya will draw till Goro's death.![]()

That´d be weird as hell.Tensai_Sakuragi: I disagree. I hope Takuya will draw till Goro's death.![]()
"And then...he retired...and died."
He had Yips, it's a sports-related affliction that affects people playing baseball, but it can affect those playing golf, tennis, Australian-rules Football, as well as basketball. He got over it fairly quickly, but he was also afflicted with a shoulder injury and I don't have any idea as to how long he was able to remedy the injury.Can someone tell me what was Goro's injury? and if it will take a while for him to get back?
Thanks!
I will put it in spoilers:the ending is coming near, can someone tell me how many years past after the marrige of goro
I think you should reevaluate where Goro and Shimizu are. They're not in Japan. They live in Indiana with Taiga (it seems). It wouldn't be much of a stretch to think that the child of Goro and Kaoru will go to an American school, since the child will be an American citizen (even though he or she would be 100% Japanese). I doubt Mitsuda would do something like that unless Goro decided he wanted to go back home, or if he decided to retire and go home.And now Sato joins the Hornets to replace Kean (spelling?). Seems like the author wants to end it quickly. Sato&Goro world champions, Goro Jr. born, the Gibson saga defeated,etc... Goro should be close to 30 years old now. By the way, seeing as the old man (forgot his name) is still there in the bullpen with Goro, how old is he?
The author could start another manga focussing on Goro's son, maybe a soccer manga? (seeing as neither Basketball nor Football are very popular in Japan and Mitsuda already did one many years ago)
The manga is still ongoing. Some people are saying that the story is ending because the story is progressing well. Pay no mind to them.Oh noes... I've accidentally read something that happens after season 5. Does that mean it's really ending. T_T I wish there's moreeeee.