Making a Naruto wallpaper | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Making a Naruto wallpaper

kyubisharingan

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Does anyone know how to make a wallpaper? I know wat size its just making the background, and inserting my naruto character in there etc.

shlowbro

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
photoshop homie

angry

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I don't understand the question... you mean you have no idea that there are programs for creating images, like photoshop or paint shop pro, or do you mean you don't know how to 'creatively' make a wallpaper?

If it is the latter, then there is no real answer, you'll just have to start drawing and adding stuff untill you get the result you want.

If you need help on some specific 'effect' that you want to create but don't know how, then its better to ask that, then a realy general question like 'how do i create a wallpaper'...

Greets, Angry

kyubisharingan

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
angry said:
I don't understand the question... you mean you have no idea that there are programs for creating images, like photoshop or paint shop pro, or do you mean you don't know how to 'creatively' make a wallpaper?

If it is the latter, then there is no real answer, you'll just have to start drawing and adding stuff untill you get the result you want.

If you need help on some specific 'effect' that you want to create but don't know how, then its better to ask that, then a realy general question like 'how do i create a wallpaper'...

Greets, Angry
Yes i have photoshop, yea ur probably right i wanna know HOW TO CREATE A WALLPAPER

kyokyo

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, for the size of the paper itself, you want to make it the resolution of your computer, usually. Most peoples' resolutions are 1024x768, but some people have 800x600 as well. Those are the common sizes, so choose whatever suits you. Now, actually making it, first make your own background the way you want it. It also might depend on the character you're using, if you want it to have a light, cheery feel, or a dark, moody feel. Once youre satisfied with the background, grab your character picture, cut it out, and place it on wherever you want.

You can also put the character in first and do the background last but that's just preference and also depends on what you're trying to do with your wallpaper.