Manga artist wanted-paid ASAP:) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Manga artist wanted-paid ASAP:)

EmilyJay

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys, total newbie here so sorry if I have placed this in the wrong place:) Basically from the art I have seen on here, there are some bloody talented people on here, and it is my friends' wedding coming up soon and they are huge fans of anime and manga.

I wanted to get a manga artist (whether amateur/pro/semi pro) to turn them into manga characters for their gift, and I would be willing to pay you a small amount for this (upto £45). But the turnaround must be very quick-so nothing hugely complex, fairly simple but effective, creative and most of all, individual but clearly has features of the two people I would like to immortalise in art:)

If you are interested pleeeeease contact me on 07866606817 or devilwithasweetside2@hotmail.com

Emilyxx

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Isle of Man
Hmmmm ..... Have you tried contacting [user]Dynamic Dragon[/user] or [user]Vhea[/user]?

They're both doing such commision tasks, as far as I remember and have understood things right.

Even if not here .... You can try getting to them through their Deviantart profiles.

Good luck and best wishes to the bride and the groom .... :confetti

:amuse