Discussion Manga Mommies' & Daddies' Corner

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I actually think cosplay is suited more for babies and kids than adults, I would rather since kids cosplay, when adults do it, it's just looks so wrong, though some adult cosplay isn't that bad, but I still have images of black Gai. :barf
 

Finestela

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
872
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I actually think cosplay is suited more for babies and kids than adults, I would rather since kids cosplay, when adults do it, it's just looks so wrong, though some adult cosplay isn't that bad, but I still have images of black Gai. :barf
Well... I think of Cosplayers more like Trekkies who wears uniforms/makeups. You don't see a lot of kids doing that at the conventions, do you?
 
Top