- Joined
- Dec 15, 2005
- Messages
- 1,248
- Reaction score
- 7
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Manga Mommies' Corner
I'm not a mum exactly... but heck, I look after enough kids at church. XD
And I do read Naruto and some other manga to my little brother too. He denies it, but I know he loves it when I do the voices. =P
I'm not a mum exactly... but heck, I look after enough kids at church. XD
And I do read Naruto and some other manga to my little brother too. He denies it, but I know he loves it when I do the voices. =P

.


, I am really having a great time having a go at you manga mommies, thats only becuase I like you guys so much it makes it fun
.


) to one of my future kids, I'll introduce them to anime as early as possible. 