Why can't you nominate DGM yourself? You don't need me to do that.On the DGM part.. well...... it could be changed if a certain person *cough* @riki *cough* will nominate it, thought? I mean, she is the DGM moderator after all, ne~

Why can't you nominate DGM yourself? You don't need me to do that.On the DGM part.. well...... it could be changed if a certain person *cough* @riki *cough* will nominate it, thought? I mean, she is the DGM moderator after all, ne~

Megumi is a fine lady, dude.That is wrong
Not sure you're the best judge on that though seeing you love Megumi![]()
Already nominated a manga. Can't nominate more than one manga. We need you to do it!!Why can't you nominate DGM yourself? You don't need me to do that.![]()
You are a bless to all DGM fans out there. You shall be remembered as the savior for all DGM fans. Hereby I, Magi, I will bless your soul and may god be with you. I salute you oh great pure Riki! #Praise the Riki! #DGMsaviorOkay fine. I'll do it just for you..
You could do me the curiosity and use proper female pronouns when talking about me.Doesn't make Hestia any less great though. Don't forget Lili either. She's a nice wholesome legal loli for @Sky.
The important thing here is to recognize that Danmachi and Fullmetal Alchemest are great and Econ is out of his mind.
![]()




Pretty sure that was a joke nomination, and he corrected himself nominating Claymore in the same post, so.@**Salty** someone already nominated FT![]()

I'm just teasing @**Salty**Pretty sure that was a joke nomination, and he corrected himself nominating Claymore in the same post, so.![]()
(Claymore is a good choice) The other poster for FT didn't claim it was a joke so it's official 
Depends on how much people care about the series. Losers don't need tags, but winners do until they lose.What do we think about spoiler etiquette in the Wars: General talk is fine, specific plot twists/reveals need spoilers... OR if you haven't read my great manga then too bad?
Who cares?
Shut up?

My deepest apologies, milady.You could do me the curiosity and use proper female pronouns when talking about me.![]()

Don't go there spouting my strategy!!Got into people's heads, that's how we win



I don't think a manga about a nice boat is going to get any traction.You ppl are not going to nominate School Days!? It's a masterpiece!
We've got a impressively all encompassing list at this point. The only manga I can think of that deserves to be on there, at least in my opinion, that isn't yet is Great Teacher Onizuka.There are some high-quality readers in here.
I'm so proud of being part of this big family known as MH.![]()
Just have people warn when spoilers are coming imo.What do we think about spoiler etiquette in the Wars: General talk is fine, specific plot twists/reveals need spoilers... OR if you haven't read my great manga then too bad?
Who cares?
Shut up?
Oh this is not a rule just saying. People know what to doJust have people warn when spoilers are coming imo.
