God, please erase this image from my mind.Is this a manga about Jim Parsons dancing?

God, please erase this image from my mind.Is this a manga about Jim Parsons dancing?

Deal *-* and thx for the imgNot sure Im really convincing but yep sure, ill definitely support nana for you !
That's my modest contribution for you !
![]()
![]()
Yeah Im really a good girl
But ofc that means obviously you have to support TPN![]()
![]()
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
They really do, onegai !!!
![]()

!!!!! that's wrong !
I will bribe @Sky with Loli pics for TPN VS Nana or TPN VS HxH for the first round just to see your reactionNot sure Im really convincing but yep sure, ill definitely support nana for you !
That's my modest contribution for you !
![]()
![]()
Yeah Im really a good girl
But ofc that means obviously you have to support TPN![]()
![]()
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
They really do, onegai !!!
![]()
.Bring it on!I will bribe @Sky with Loli pics for TPN VS Nana or TPN VS HxH for the first round just to see your reaction.
I will bribe @Sky with Loli pics for TPN VS Nana or TPN VS HxH for the first round just to see your reaction.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You can bribe him tooNoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
![]()
Sky is a nice guy he'll never do that, nee sky-kun ?
Next mafia ill definitevy vote for you on day one, demon-kun !!!!--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()
.Sounds like a fellow pervert who gets off thrills.You're already a Fiend in Mafia Game, now you wanna see a carnage here as well D:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh shit, I actually forgot about Eden... which is awkward considering I own some of it...I was on the fence between that Biomega and Eden

I'm with @benelori! BLAME really is the best cyberpunk i've read around... because of its length. Certainly Akira or Eden, are without a doubt, with much more quality and have a valid entertainment for the reader (even for critics) and for a piece of art are more considered worth-wise. The best cyberpunk around title goes to Blame because the sketchy art is underrated and for sure Nihei is more talented as a manga writer to make a cohesive story and the others were too long to my appreciation.Oh shit, I actually forgot about Eden... which is awkward considering I own some of it...![]()
I don't even need, the main Neverland char is an under 13 girl (Emma), a redhaired one, to bootYou can bribe him too.
you know how @Sky is, there's no chance he gives it a bad draw. 
Manga like Tokyo Ghoul and TG:re are counted as 1 Manga/Franchise as it is still the same story.@Arjuna
Nooooooo big broo, you should have nominated Tokyo Ghoul, not just :re
I'd laugh if you're nom beats FT again@Arjuna
Nooooooo big broo, you should have nominated Tokyo Ghoul, not just :re
![]()
Lots of good mangas so far, Im a bit surprised no one nominated GTO but still nice compilation.
Someone should really nominate Koe no Katachi though, that one was so good.

Ft is still the best manga ever
Thats a relief, then Im in for the supportManga like Tokyo Ghoul and TG:re are counted as 1 Manga/Franchise as it is still the same story.

Im not nominating anything this time, I'll probably support then and there but mostly just enjoy the salt from the sidelinesI'd laugh if you're nom beats FT again![]()

