There's no way I would betray you

There's no way I would betray you


Oh shit he knows. Hide like, all of the message history guys."Arturia"....![]()
It's Artoria you wannabe fanboy
wow this stealth delete... it's not a big deal, everyone knows you're campaigning hard for votes on discord my dear Atom--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We didn't decide anything. It is a random bracket generator.How did you guys decide which Manga skips Round 1? Just curious
You crossed the line with this post Erin
.Erin this... this is unholy.You crossed the line with this post Erin.
SBR is great. JoJo became rather mainstream with the anime adaptations. I don't know how many started reading the manga and reached this part but I don't think your chances are low.Wow, talk about bad luck...Death Note,and in case I win either Vinland or OPM to defend against. That is some very tough luck, hopefully Jojo makes it through.
I promised Ill be supporting Nana as long as it s not against my interestOh shit. I dunno how fucked I am for round one. And then on the second one there's FMA alrdy...![]()
Wow, talk about bad luck...Death Note,and in case I win either Vinland or OPM to defend against. That is some very tough luck, hopefully Jojo makes it through.

No. Fairy Tail is considerably worse. One Piece somehow manages to be less cringey.Dunno how OP crowd is much different than FT crowd both is yet the same..
For example, both groups will vote for they manga against Monster despite Monster being better manga..
Monster deserves a victory against these two if it is against FT and OP then I would say OP because it may not be great/good but it's still fairly decent for a long time now and that also something that should be taken into consideration
Tsss you're not funny !You crossed the line with this post Erin.

True,sadly in the End its not even the Best Manga that wins this Event but basically the Manga with the Biggest Fanbase here on MH.Dunno how OP crowd is much different than FT crowd both is yet the same..
For example, both groups will vote for they manga against Monster despite Monster being better manga..
Monster deserves a victory against these two if it is against FT and OP then I would say OP because it may not be great/good but it's still fairly decent for a long time now and that also something that should be taken into consideration



I said that In my post that you for pointing out something that was already saidNo. Fairy Tail is considerably worse. One Piece somehow manages to be less cringey.


Indeed let's have fun reading some shit that will occur during this awardsAlthough the Debattes are fun to look at least.![]()


One Piece girls lost very early in the WW though.True,sadly in the End its not even the Best Manga that wins this Event but basically the Manga with the Biggest Fanbase here on MH.
Vote's and not Debattes make the Winner. Although the Debattes are fun to look at least.![]()