Hey look it's your avatar
The greens who mocked me are the real monsters...--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm not a monster just salty
Hey look it's your avatar
The greens who mocked me are the real monsters...--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That Goodfellas gets me everytime

I am basically a pile of sugar.I love you Demon but your a scumbag just like me and @Sky. Your just quieter about it.
I wouldn't say you are sugar but you definitely crave it, as do I. We walk with no regrets down the...I am basically a pile of sugar.
Don't ever remind me of this trash forced upon me.
Nooooo he's the worst did you see what he has done last mafia....I love you Demon but your a scumbag just like me and @Sky. Your just quieter about it.
That's how it always starts.![]()
this guy is pure evil !!!!!!
Pretty sure, Rita was never his Waifu. That's where the true deception was. Nobody really cares about Shingeki no Bahamut anyway. So it was the perfect crime.Nooooo he's the worst did you see what he has done last mafia....
![]()
he swore on his waifu he was pure and innocent...this guy is pure evil !!!!!!
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Mishaps like that can costs votes.She's MIA since the Manga AwardsWhere's IsabellaMishaps like that can costs votes.
(I like TPN a lot, so I probably will vote for it)
Yeah, either me or E-chan is gonna need butt anestesia for the next round...

You are oddly well prepared for such situations. British food?![]()
If not, I am sure I have alternatives...
Nah, AustrianYou are oddly well prepared for such situations. British food?
You seem oddly well prepared for butthurt.![]()
If not, I am sure I have alternatives...