Hangout Manga Wars 2017 - Hangout

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
:feelsbadman
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The greens who mocked me are the real monsters...
Hey look it's your avatar









I'm not a monster just salty
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I am basically a pile of sugar.
I wouldn't say you are sugar but you definitely crave it, as do I. We walk with no regrets down the...

 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nooooo he's the worst did you see what he has done last mafia....


he swore on his waifu he was pure and innocent...:s this guy is pure evil !!!!!!
Pretty sure, Rita was never his Waifu. That's where the true deception was. Nobody really cares about Shingeki no Bahamut anyway. So it was the perfect crime.

Lambu... now THAT's pure evil.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,154
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Nani ???


waaait he lied.... oh thaaaat konoyar..... biiiiip !!!



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lamby can't trust him anymore, i will remember ! :hmph
--- Double Post Merged, ---
New champion enters the game !


Feels !


Mindgames !!


Horror !! ( censored version )



The best new manga !!


​


Coming soon on MH Manga War I !!! Stay tuned !!!!





Counting on you ♥ !!!

 
Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I recruited her in my gang.Discussion ends.
 
Top