Hangout Manga Wars 2017 - Hangout

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Wait neverland vs Vagabond ? :pout

I wopn't let you win red-kun !!!!
Neverland > vagabond ♥
Don't waste your votes guys, voting Neverland is equal voting Monster, Tg, SnK, GoT (oh it's not a manga wari :p) , HxH, SnS, Death Note so vote smart ♥

counting on you pliiiiz


There's also a little cuteness




♥ also vote Neverland #pear&prangipanetarttreat ♥
I admire your energy, but this tie is PROMISED for the samurai.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,137
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@gold if you read Neverland you will give up your own nomination and vote for this masterpiece !!! trust me !
so be nice read TPN and vote TPN and if possible campaign for TPN GOldie-kun ♥ :blush
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Don't waste your votes guys, voting Neverland is equal voting Monster, Tg, SnK, GoT (oh it's not a manga wari :p) , HxH, SnS, Death Note so vote smart ♥
*Butt* Monster is already out

I'm not in Majority of TPN readers but Phil personally creeps me out :emocat

It will be tough choice between these two
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@gold if you read Neverland you will give up your own nomination and vote for this masterpiece !!! trust me !
so be nice read TPN and vote TPN and if possible campaign for TPN GOldie-kun ♥ :blush
The sheer audacity you have to suggest I vote for your manga over mine. I promise to read TPN if you vote for Vagabond. :wowsoBOB
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
By the way when will the next round start?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,137
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
The sheer audacity you have to suggest I vote for your manga over mine. I promise to read TPN if you vote for Vagabond. :wowsoBOB
Ye because I like TPn a lot and want to share its awesomeness with you goldie
Haven't read vagabond yet, but vagabond will have so much votes so... yep ill vote for it next round if ti wins over TPN (as long as its not against HxH)
So vote for tpn pliiiz :zomg

@Vici

 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,199
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I'm sorry Asia it's my fault.
No, Jammin, don't worry, you were truthful with your whole heart to your favorite until the end! I should've campaigned more:emocat Battou's avy wasn't enough. No time to cry, to the next round!
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,199
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yeah, it serves for nanatsu no Taizai too. :XD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I get what you mean, I will support "sete" as I already did on the first round :XD


not inducing anything here, just passing by :whistle
Hmmm....what is she- wait "seven". And Lady Pompom is 4 syllables. And 7 minus 4 is!?:gwah

Half life 3 confirmed!
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I mean...

I mean...

For you Erin, I'll actually think about it. But I'll warn you that I've held Vagabond as one of the best manga ever for many years before TPN even came along.
 
Top