Hangout Manga Wars 2017 - Hangout

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Chotto Matte! Rindou is my waifu, and she would've beaten Mikasa had it not been for a certain someone betraying us! I'd like to see you do better with Megumi next year. REEEEEEE
Ok.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I still think Nana won because of a farfy conspiracy, not that's it is actually better than kakegurui.

I am still salty @Jammin made a mockery of my enthusiasm for a gambling manga.
Are you sure you have the right person? That doesn't sound like something I'd do.

 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
@Sky Where is Black Clover, I wanna kick it's ass :notrust
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Are you sure you have the right person? That doesn't sound like something I'd do.

"I haven't read either. So I'm siding with the more passionate endorsement. Nana gets my vote."

Yes you did.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
"I haven't read either. So I'm siding with the more passionate endorsement. Nana gets my vote."

Yes you did.
This is all a misunderstanding Econ. Me praising Falla is not the same as me insulting your passion. No your love was quite strong but @Farfalla's endorsement had a soundtrack and everything (also slightly smutty images:hurr). So the passion advantage went to Nana.

Lets just file all this away under "Lies... and Pictures of also Lies" along with everything else wrong I'm totally, completely, and indisputably innocent of.:nod
 
Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Man.. I just realized something. If OP beats FT and then its opponent in the next round, it'll be up against Vagabond.

And I just changed into a campaign set and everything.. Feels kinda useless now that I know I'll have to vote against it at some point..

Ah well, I'll keep it until Fairy Tail is dust, at least.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,393
Gender
Male
Country
France
Man.. I just realized something. If OP beats FT and then its opponent in the next round, it'll be up against Vagabond.

And I just changed into a campaign set and everything.. Feels kinda useless now that I know I'll have to vote against it at some point..

Ah well, I'll keep it until Fairy Tail is dust, at least.
That's assuming Vagabond wins this round.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Well looking like TG will most probably lose this round.But if Naruto wins they will face Berserk

:thornscream


I will see what happens then :snidely
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
That's assuming Vagabond wins this round.
And it rightfully should fall after cheating out a victory against SnS. Promised Neverland will be its Promised End.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok, now I have time to mine some salt.

Kakegurui vs Nana Salt Level: 5/10.

What can I say about this match, @Farfalla managed to campaign for her series. While I am not a fan of real life series, Nana probably does it in away I might try it once. I still feel Kakegurui is the better series, but how do you win against the Farfy Army?

Shokugeki no Soma vs Vagabond: Salt Mine/10

Not only did I have @SirSamuel016 debate for this series, but I advertised it to the SnS subrreddit and it still lost. Are you bloody kidding me? No seriously, if I wanted to a wandering samurai series, there is RK and Samurai Jack. Not a series with only one good character and looks edgier than a Linkin Park Album. And if I wanted to read a gory Seinen, there is Beserk ffs. And when you're series takes @The President (of the USA :kappa ) to defend it, you're in some serious trouble my lads. An awards are a joke, go take at the look at all the snubs in history like Alfred Hitchcock and Metallica (and Beyonce'). We need to avenge this tragedy of a rigged voting system and have TPN destroy it.

Bleach vs Anything: 8/10

There are only two manga series worth book burning: Vampire Knight and Bleach. And one of these actually had a good anime ending that avoided filth, and that's the Shojo Vampire story that makes Twilight look like scrappy fanfiction. No seriously, Kubo had to delete his twitter after ending his glorified rubbish. To make it worse, he wasted panels on nothing. If you're going to waste pages, do it with awesome stuff like
Satoshi from SnS cutting up an eel
. And more importantly, answers your unresolved plot points!

FMA: Shitpost/10

Really people? You actually enjoy a manga about a boy gimping his arm and nearly killing his brother over a failed experiment? Or where a soldier dies like a bitch, causing a mustang to cry like a wimp?

The only redeeming quality of this series is when a little girl is turned into a dog, that was hilarious as hell. The only enjoyable characters are lust :hurr and Armstrong, a living meme lord.

I can't believe this was even nominated, let alone even have a chance at sweet Nana.
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Bringing in a series that is actually good, like FMA '-'
Kakegurui is good, you're just have boring tastes in manga. Also, you're not the type of a girl to enjoy a fun yuri heavy manga.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I was going to watch the SnS episode but this thread might be more interesting to follow:popcorn.
Why not both?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I didn't mean you Lala-chin.
Just someone with a very questionable taste in brilliant Manga. :nod :pjsalt
 
Top