You brought this on yourself, you know.
Also, I see your true colors are showing.

You brought this on yourself, you know.

Mason RecruiterMe as the leader of a cult
![]()
.Well, it's better than during the WW. You were particularly fierce back then*Takes a long hard look at what war has done to us.*
What have we become?
![]()
.Punk version of Let it go?let it go Farfy...
![]()

That's not how I remember it. Pretty sure I was the embodiment of gentle pacifism.Well, it's better than during the WW. You were particularly fierce back then.


At least I didn't betray you.well arju-kun my nomination is already dead
Was i even merciful ?
![]()
Im Leo and my motto is "Killing cutely !"![]()
![]()
And that colour is Blue it seems...War brings forth the true colors of humans.
* laughs maniacally *
(at least learn my lesson next time no need to waste my time campaining
, "just throw an awesome series and let magic does the tricks"
Why did Magi nominate FMA again?![]()
![]()
too bad ! didnt expect hxh to get such a bad score even worse than tpn, this hxh/togashi hate is insane and unfair(at least learn my lesson next time no need to waste my time campaining
, "just throw an awesome series and let magic does the tricks"
)![]()
congrats for FMA though and opHuge thxs to magi for its nomination and good luck to orga & Magi, both series are great that wont be an easy match !![]()
