Info - Manga Wars 2020 - Award Ceremony | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Manga Wars 2020 - Award Ceremony

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Ladies and gentleman.
It's been roughly a month since we started this wonderful event. There have been many wonderful campaigns and truly a lot of dedication.

This year we returned to the classic style of voting.
Are you fine with that? Tell us in this thread!

I don't want to say much more as clearly, our beloved Manga deserve this stage and not me or the rest of the staff.

Nevertheless I wanna thank all of you who made this event possible.
Especially you who is just reading this post. You made this event enjoyable and fun and without you, we would never have turned this into a heaven on earth.
(And if this might seem familiar to you and you might want to complain, then keep in mind that we at MH love our hammers.)³²

Let's get started, shall we?

Dr. Stone

Riichiro Inagaki & Boichi

Haikyu!!

Haruichi Furudate

Rave

Hiro Mashima

That's it for this years Manga Wars. I hope that we will see you all again next year, to shower this forum with your love and dedication for Manga once more.
* bows *

PS: Please look forward to our next events as well.

~Sky

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Ah, I hope I did manage to get more people interested in Doctor Stone (Despite it not being my initial nomination, just wanted to help it out a bit :p).
And very nicely done, @Valhalla777 ;)

Last edited:

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell

I truly doubted winning this, against greatness that is Haikyuu and against Revo-chans amazing campgains.
But damn .... i cant believe it :yay
A very very very big thank you and online hugs to everyone who voted and supported RAVE :smile-big
Thanks you so much. With your help i reached another MH goal of mine :^_^

Congrats to @revo, @Hermit (for the heavy lifting on Dr Stone and its support) and @MarmaladeSky (i am reading SxF :verily)
Big thanks to the hosts :super cya next year

Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Congrats @Valhalla777 for the win, you did an outsanding campaign ! :zomg , congrats to you too @revo and @Hermit & @MarmaladeSky for your commitment and the great campaigns, props to you, you all did justice to the manga you nominated, :wtf

huge thxs to @Sky and all the staff for hosting the event, :zomg and to everyone who joins, Special thanks to everyone who supported Totsukuni no shojo, im glad that this manga could reach the heart of some of you , im happy to know it gets more readers, that means a lot to me ! :blush

Please for those who dont know it yet, give it a chance !

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Thanks to everyone who participated in this event!! :blush it was a lot of fun, hope to see you all again next year.

@Valhalla777 congratulations! You finally did it, well deserved win I might add.

Are any of you guys going to read the mangas nominated by the way? :hbunny

animeangryfan4

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
for once I have to say, I like these winners.
and even a retro manga was given the respect it deserved.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Very happy to see Rave Master takes it all, but I give respect to all series around as they are truly wonderful in their own way and this should not disregard them from this ceremony at all. Congrats to series like One Piece, Berserk, Kimetsu No Yaiba, Haikyu, Dr. Stone, and so on.

That goes for about Act-Age as well truly bittersweet after what has happened to it in real life and possible might be one of the last time it be nominated given it's rushed story and controversy around it. Again not trying to bring talk here, but just want to pay dues to it at least on artist who was force to end it while happy author got what he deserved. I hope in the future the artist works on a new work and fans come to enjoy it like Act-Age before the mess that happen.

Forsaken6

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Well, a bit sad for my flyn'crows but finale is a good place for them, also I didn't do much but it was my first MangaWars and feel no regrets, @Valhalla777 did a great effort for Rave so really congrats