Yea, Marvel inevitably always F@#$'s up a good comic line somehow, in Thor's case, it was Loki, in what I would call the best new series since Thunderbolts (whose fault was killing off Bullseye).
Umm, aside from that, Hulk 1 was... .... Rick Jones? Really? blergh I dunno, can't judge it fairly based on one issue. Also a gun?? bleh. It's a shame ___ died though.
Nova confuzzles me much.
Mighty Avengers was ok.. JUST ok though, I never had much faith in the comic, and it let me down as I expected.
I'm patiently waiting for the next X-men chapter, IGN gave it a mixed review so.. I dunno, the cover shows Prof X and Cable having teamed up, which... doesn't really excite me.
Oh, also, Spidey was well written, but I still feel like it's weird. Pete's personality isn't what it is portrayed to be. I mean he always lets loose as Spiderman, Peter Parker is meant to be tame/a nice guy,not the guy that takes care of himself, and F whoever gets in his way. I mean... "I'm gonna finally be a hero, take him down myself" What is he Punisher now???