- Joined
- Jan 22, 2006
- Messages
- 3,988
- Reaction score
- 54
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: American Comics Thread!
thanks dude. ill check it right now!
thanks dude. ill check it right now!
Which issue do you need? I got some on my drive.BoffenJL said:ah great! do you know of somewhere i can find "100 bullets"? ive read the first two but cant get a hold of the rest.
would love you if you know of a place![]()
@ ichi: u mean u have the "100 bullets"? boffen recommended that to me but i've not had much luck finding them. erm...may i trouble you for the 1st issueichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:Which issue do you need? I got some on my drive.
? u are fantastic! first u got me the Fathom and now the "100 bullets" 
you rock, dude!ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:It's about half an hour away from my uploading #1-#5 to turboupload. I'll post it later in this post.

thanks anyway ichi. the speed for turboupload was fantastic. got 1-5 in like 5 minutes. i can see why you prefer it to the others. hopefully u'll find anothr good file server soonichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:Sorry for anyone waiting for the next 100 Bullets. I've tried uploading it 5 times to turbo and 6 to f-forge (coz i hate rapidshare and specially megaupload), but turbo keep deleting my upload and f-forge keep failing to upload it to their server and they do this after 3 hrs of uploading. Can anyone recommend a good file server?

. despite my animosity towards rapidshare, i will try to upload 6-10 there.
there are days when i feel like tearing my hair out over the connection speed as well 
Try checking isohunt.com and zcultfm.com/~comic/M2Dane said:I've recently started reading the original Mirage TMNT comic series but I'm missing a few. Does anybody know where I could find the following issues (downloads preferred)