Marvel Comics Discussion Thread!

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: American Comics Thread!

I know a site who hosts torrents files for recent american comics. If anyone is interested.....
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: American Comics Thread!

I'll try and look for that NXM links. I'll probably post it later tonight, it's 4.58 am now, i have to go home and get ready for my other job.

I'll start posting the links for comics released in November by tonight.

Cheers.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: American Comics Thread!

You're freakin' kidding me o.o

They seriously had an affair? o.o;;;

And Holy Hell. Wanda scares me even more now. I love her, but...dang. o.o o.o o.o;;;;; Holy shootin frootin...GADS. My head simply hurts. Reading it all in Wiki was quite helpful, but now...wow. o.o;

And yay! Advanced thank you on the links, guys. XD
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: American Comics Thread!

Luckas04 said:
I know a site who hosts torrents files for recent american comics. If anyone is interested.....
I interested, thanx in adv.....
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: American Comics Thread!

Dragonzair said:
You're freakin' kidding me o.o

They seriously had an affair? o.o;;;

And Holy Hell. Wanda scares me even more now. I love her, but...dang. o.o o.o o.o;;;;; Holy shootin frootin...GADS. My head simply hurts. Reading it all in Wiki was quite helpful, but now...wow. o.o;

And yay! Advanced thank you on the links, guys. XD
Why not start a X-Men thread? Might as well... especially since we know about a site that has most if not all the comics on it anyway that we can show to others.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: American Comics Thread!

@Dragonzair: It's a What If story, but what if that is the truth? :D
@GK: X-Men thread? Hmm... i'll look for those links. I've seen it somewhere, dunno if any of the links still works though.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: American Comics Thread!

Actually, you can find most if not all of the X-Men stories here. The only exceptions are spin-off X-titles like New Mutants and X Factor (shame, really.)

But that's why I don't mind if a separate thread was made to discuss X-Men comics, because it's something all of us can get into here if we wanted to - and it's obviously the most popular American comic in the world, I think.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: American Comics Thread!

Really? Not Green Lantern? Just kidding, that statement is very subjective. :D
 

Venom65437

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: American Comics Thread!

I had always thought the most popular American comic character was Namor...
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: American Comics Thread!

...really? :p I haven't heard of Namor for a very long time. The last time was in Fantastic Four...and that was a really old issue, three years back.

Or you're just being sarcastic again? XD *smacks*

Anywho. A giant thank you to luckas who gave me a torrent to Fables issues. XD And as for an X Men thread...sure, why not? :p I'll go create it in a while...

@Dragonzair: It's a What If story, but what if that is the truth?
Oh...yeah. I totally forgot about that. XD But still...there is a possibilty it's true..and...Wanda still scares me. XD

Ken-chan: Yeah. Too bad. :( I've been wanting to read X Factor in a while...that's the title which is currently ran by Marox right? I want Jamie. T___T[br]Posted on: November 29, 2006, 12:54:24 PM_________________________________________________HAH!

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=11407.new#new

Done. ^_^
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: American Comics Thread!

Dragonzair said:
...really? :p I haven't heard of Namor for a very long time. The last time was in Fantastic Four...and that was a really old issue, three years back.

Or you're just being sarcastic again? XD *smacks*
Never take Venom too seriously. Or he'll EAT YOUR BRAINS!

Ken-chan: Yeah. Too bad. :( I've been wanting to read X Factor in a while...that's the title which is currently ran by Marox right? I want Jamie. T___T[br]Posted on: November 29, 2006, 12:54:24 PM_________________________________________________HAH!

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=11407.new#new

Done. ^_^
Cool beans :D

And yeah, Jamie Madrox always seemed like an interesting character, but I don't know much about him. It's the New Mutants I really want to read, though. There are a lot of memorable characters on that team that I really haven't gotten the opportunity to read about, including Magik, Cannonball, Sunspot, and others.

As for most popular comic book/character in the world, if we're not talking a team book, it's probably Spider-Man by far.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: American Comics Thread!

Well, looks like there will be more Fabletowners here. Sweet! I hope you guys will love the storyline. My favourite character in Fables is Bigby, Mowgli is my second pick. My third pick is Cindy (Cinderella) she's Black Ops, can you believe that?!
Oops, too much spoiler there...

I think Batman, Superman and Spider-Man competes in being the most popular commic books character in the world. For me, it's Green Lantern all the way!
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: American Comics Thread!

Heh. I love Fables. :p

Too bad the torrent only had up to issue 50. =/ I wanted to read the special issue with Snow White. I really like it. ^_^ It's quite good. Bigby rocks, Snow is farkin' pretty (especially the first time she was drawn; shame the artist nowadays can't compare to the first), and...who else rocks.

Beh.

Bigby farkin' rocks. He reminds me of Wolverine. XD[br]Posted on: December 03, 2006, 11:35:02 AM_________________________________________________Annnnd. Um. >_>;;

Anyone's gotten this month's Marvel issues?

New X Men #33
Uncanny X Men #481
Ultimate X Men #77
X Men #193
 

Venom65437

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: American Comics Thread!

My last trip to the store I got

Amazing Spider-Man #536
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man #14
Sensational Spider-Man #32
X-Men #193
New Excliabur # 13
Ultimate Spider-Man #102
Wolverine #49
Civil War: Front Line #8 (I'm really kind of bored of it, but I've followed it this close to the end I'm going to finish it)

How do you have Uncanny #481? It isn't supposed to come out until next week?
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: American Comics Thread!

Sorry, I meant, I was wondering if any of you got the issues so I could read 'em. XD
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: American Comics Thread!

well, i think it was posted on that forum. i havent read them yet, still doing catch up on downloading...
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: American Comics Thread!

Even though its illegal to get comics online just curious.... where do you get yours? So far all I can find by my neighborhood is the amazing spiderman and Uncanny Xmen.
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: American Comics Thread!

I think Ultimate Vision first issue is out.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: American Comics Thread!

I just read Invincible Iron Man #13. The idea of Tony Stark: Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. would make a lot of sense. He got the resource and definitely the brain. Plus, the spoiler about Iron Man will be chatty in Avengers Next (released in 2007 after CW) would be possible.
If TS is the main man at S.H.I.E.LD. that would mean another person will be filling in as Iron Man. I made a guess that it would be Peter Parker. But now, I think it won't be Peter Parker. I even ventured about TS' bodyguard/chauffeur/personal assistant, Happy Hogan, wearing Iron Man's armor. Even after what happens to him in #13. After all, he did wear the armor for a time.

@manu: i think Dragonzair posted the link where i got my online comics several pages back.
@lucas: that's great. i just hope this time he wont be marrying Wanda Maximoff again. that thought alone is very kinky creepy.
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: American Comics Thread!

Oh i found the link and just read ultimate vision but it seems to be in its own universe.
Seriously, everyone is going to die in 96 hours

Well I guess I'll start browsing that site some more.
 
Top