Good God, that much?! For crying out loud! They get enough money as it is! All I want is to enjoy my comics when I know there isn't a store here that freakin' sells what I frikkin' want!
*is in a bad mood, so jsut ignore me for now*
And the online comics they prominently promised us? PUH-LEASE. I love Marvel, and I would never EVER even dare compare them with any other comic company, but seriously. What the fuck have they offered us thus far? One or two important issues. YAY.
AGH.
It'd be a hella easier to believe they were Skrulls T_________T
*sigh*
My only good thing for this week was that Maria Hill was featured soooo wonderfully this week in two particular issues. <3
Although, I am glad that I moved here to Canada. Otherwise, you have no idea how depressed I'd be back in the Middle East without my fix.
YOU HEAR THAT, MARVEL? YOU. KILLED. ME. WHILE. I. LIVED. IN. HELL. I didn't think that was even possible. And people wonder why I still love you.
*stops rambling and ranting*
***
And to get back into discussion, Runaways is BACK, heck yeah
