EWWWW.
Why is Emma Frost in the cast of Wolverine and the X Men? D:
*grumbles and mumbles*
And just a warning, for I am watching Iron Man today. Once I get back, I may be all too dazed with the film, and many of you might not be able to comprehend a word I said. Maybe. Depending on how ecstatic I am. But WHATEVER. You all know I'm insane, so hey-I CAN'T WAIIIIIT! I'm watching it with my dad (who's also a comic fan, just not as much as I am) and dragging along my poor brother, who probably doesn't really care.
Do you know how sucky that would be? D: I have no one to spaz with, especially the ending credits. Meh. I did the same with the other comic films. I kept blabbering like a loony during the movie, and my brother would whack me across the face.
***
Anyhow. I'm spamming, so here's some comic reactioonnnns:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. MARIA HILL IS GETTING MORE BLOODY AWESOME.

In Iron Man, at least. The main title, not the new one. Invincible was okay, I guess. But the fact that it's set somewhere around after Civil War slightly irks me. And knowing that Dugan is a you-know-what makes me want him out of the picture as soon as possible right now =_=
And...is it me but is Salvador Larroca's stuff starting to mirror Greg Horn and Greg Land's stuff? >.> Especially Pepper looking like Nicole Kidman. That was fucked >.>
I'm so GLAD that the 60s group in SI were Skrulls. Well, apparently, not
all of them but yeah. Although, their story's still sketchy, and that makes it
so cool!
Mighty Avengers was cooool

I'm honestly glad Daisy Johnson's back, and hah! Ares' son. 8D The art was meh, and the last panel was dreadful. I don't think people should react like that to what Fury said. I mean, what's so damn mind-blowing about being asked if you knew what Skrulls were?!
Now, if he had stated there was an invasion, yes. But it was a questiiooooon! Nothing jaw-droppnig about it.
Then again, their reactions may be towards the fact that they're supposed to follow him. Anyhow.
YOUNG AVENGERS.
THEY'D BETTER NOT DIE.
And where'd you hear about the Runaways appearing in the next issue?! ZOMG. THANK YOU. That's fantastic news!
***
And am I the only one extremely happy about Ryan Reynolds being Deadpool? Isn't that great casting? XD