Matonly1T's chapter 313 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Matonly1T's chapter 313

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I can see that you put in effort on this coloring but it still lack something. Like a lot of other colorings, this one lack shadings as well. You can really do better in shading the cloak and Kazuzu. Shadings on face is wonderful though. I like the way you do Hidan's eye but not how you do Kazuzu's eyes. The soft linings on Hidan's face can be ignored actually in my humble opinion. Just shade it and be done with it. There's not much need for another additional lines.

Matonly1T

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Eileen said:
I can see that you put in effort on this coloring but it still lack something. Like a lot of other colorings, this one lack shadings as well. You can really do better in shading the cloak and Kazuzu. Shadings on face is wonderful though. I like the way you do Hidan's eye but not how you do Kazuzu's eyes. The soft linings on Hidan's face can be ignored actually in my humble opinion. Just shade it and be done with it. There's not much need for another additional lines.
thanks and understood :D lol, im working hard to be the best >< lol so any constructive criticism is much appreciated ^^