Meet the King

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Get older but not wiser guys ok!!! :cookiearf stay young and foolish at heart :awe
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
'' Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. '' did you figure out who I am irl yet??? :lmao
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
'' Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. '' did you figure out who I am irl yet??? :lmao
Nope...
I'm so clueless :gwah
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
'' Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. '' did you figure out who I am irl yet??? :lmao
You are :huh

Martin Luther King.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Nope...
I'm so clueless :gwah
I'm a famous and powerful old wizard with white long hair, you have probably seen me in the cinema or on the tv or somewhere, I'm also the headmaster of a famous magic school for wizards, who am I ??? :cookiehand
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I'm a famous and powerful old wizard with white long hair, you have probably seen me in the cinema or on the tv or somewhere, I'm also the headmaster of a famous magic school for wizards, who am I ??? :cookiehand
Oops Dumbeldore.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Happy Birthday dude! :D
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thank You thank you my little brother
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Aizen and @Seraph finally started Berserk Manga.
That is GREAT news man. I hope you like it. It does have some crazy shit in it, but it is a classic through and through. :XD
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
That is GREAT news man. I hope you like it. It does have some crazy shit in it, but it is a classic through and through. :XD
It will.I already read up to chapter 0-3 and i am already hooked to it.

And i know the shot.After all i saw both Anime seasons.


This reminds me Berserk has the First Rank in MAL.
 
Top