Get older but not wiser guys ok!!!
stay young and foolish at heart 
stay young and foolish at heart 
stay young and foolish at heart 
I will keep that advice in mind.Get older but not wiser guys ok!!!stay young and foolish at heart
![]()
Such wise wordsGet older but not wiser guys ok!!!stay young and foolish at heart
![]()

We will become world renowned scholars due to Shinobi kun.Such wise words![]()
AgreedWe will become world renowned scholars due to Shinobi kun.


What other philosophies you believe in, wise shinobi-chan?Now you know I'm kind of a philosopher![]()

Yes I am curious too.What other philosophies you believe in, wise shinobi-chan?![]()

Nope...'' Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. '' did you figure out who I am irl yet???![]()

You are'' Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. '' did you figure out who I am irl yet???![]()

I'm a famous and powerful old wizard with white long hair, you have probably seen me in the cinema or on the tv or somewhere, I'm also the headmaster of a famous magic school for wizards, who am I ???Nope...
I'm so clueless![]()

Oops Dumbeldore.I'm a famous and powerful old wizard with white long hair, you have probably seen me in the cinema or on the tv or somewhere, I'm also the headmaster of a famous magic school for wizards, who am I ???![]()
^^ Is that the answer shinobi-chan?Oops Dumbeldore.
Oops Dumbeldore.



It will.I already read up to chapter 0-3 and i am already hooked to it.That is GREAT news man. I hope you like it. It does have some crazy shit in it, but it is a classic through and through.![]()