Meet the King

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
You should update your profile Elu.Need to see more of your favourites.
Yea sorry about that :tem
I'll get on with it soon....
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Oh you translate it.Didn't know it.a good job
What? No I don't translate the chapters
I thought you said that I would update my MAL acc..... :sweatdrop
Sorry for the confusion

Though Idk what happened to the translations. It usually updates once a month (more or less) everytime it releases a new volume.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
What? No I don't translate the chapters
I thought you said that I would update my MAL acc..... :sweatdrop
Sorry for the confusion

Though Idk what happened to the translations. It usually updates once a month (more or less) everytime it releases a new volume.
Elu are you reading Tokyo Ghoul?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
No, not yet. I still need to read a couple of more manga first.
Do it as soon as you can.It's a masterpiece.


Any news on natsume new season.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Do it as soon as you can.It's a masterpiece.


Any news on natsume new season.
Will do, good sir. :hi

I heard that the recent season was caught up with the manga
So have to wait for a bit for the manga to have more chapters to get more anime content :super
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Will do, good sir. :hi

I heard that the recent season was caught up with the manga
So have to wait for a bit for the manga to have more chapters to get more anime content :super
Good news.Elu how much are in Tower of God?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Vagabond?
I haven't start on it, but I heard great things....

I stayed away from most spoilers, but can't help looking at the godly panels :zomg
Your fault @Aizen :emocat
 
Top