You should update your profile Elu.Need to see more of your favourites.My MAL acc's name is Galalina![]()
You should update your profile Elu.Need to see more of your favourites.My MAL acc's name is Galalina![]()
Yea sorry about thatYou should update your profile Elu.Need to see more of your favourites.

Why are the Edited Mangas of SNA late though?Yea sorry about that
I'll get on with it soon....
Can you be more patient?Why are the Edited Mangas of SNA late though?

Oh you translate it.Didn't know it.a good jobCan you be more patient?
I said I would update soon... not later![]()
What? No I don't translate the chaptersOh you translate it.Didn't know it.a good job

Elu are you reading Tokyo Ghoul?What? No I don't translate the chapters
I thought you said that I would update my MAL acc.....
Sorry for the confusion
Though Idk what happened to the translations. It usually updates once a month (more or less) everytime it releases a new volume.
No, not yet. I still need to read a couple of more manga first.Elu are you reading Tokyo Ghoul?
Do it as soon as you can.It's a masterpiece.No, not yet. I still need to read a couple of more manga first.
Will do, good sir.Do it as soon as you can.It's a masterpiece.
Any news on natsume new season.


Good news.Elu how much are in Tower of God?Will do, good sir.
I heard that the recent season was caught up with the manga
So have to wait for a bit for the manga to have more chapters to get more anime content![]()
I haven't started on ToGGood news.Elu how much are in Tower of God?


And D Gray man?I haven't started on ToG
I have failed you once again![]()
Finally something.Aot?Oh
A manga I'm actually caught up with![]()
I'm behind few chapters (like 2-3... idk) but I know what's going on.Finally something.Aot?
Vagabond?I'm behind few chapters (like 2-3... idk) but I know what's going on.
I haven't start on it, but I heard great things....Vagabond?

