Voting Round 1 - Meliodas vs. Misogi Kumagawa | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Meliodas vs. Misogi Kumagawa

Who wins?

• Meliodas

• Misogi Kumagawa

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

Battle Phase
  • You are allowed to vote for one champion.
  • After 3 days, the champion with the most votes will proceed into the next round.
  • In case of a tie, a staff pick will break it.
  • There will be no additional restrictions. A character will have access to all of his/her abilities according to the lore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Misogi uses All Fiction and Meliodas is defeated.

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
Finally!!

S H O W T I M E

Ok, so we are against Meliodas-chan... Mel-chan. Oh, mah boi Mel-chan, what a luxury is having a fight with one of the big faces in Weekly Shonen Magazine. I think the most appropiate course to start the battle... is paying proper respects to our opponent!

As being the Main Character of a great seriesNOT, and stand tall in one of the most complex universes in manga historyNOT, he truly is one of a kind (YES!!!)!

He's mostly known by...

this particular good taste of his...

that everybody must try at least once...

and with that i refer obviously to drink good ale!!

Man of culture indeed.
What do you think Kumawaga?

But of course, you are also an exponent of culture in mangaverse, my boy!
Your opinion must be acknowledge and be known here.

Tell us, what do you like?

Oh, clothes.
Is there any clothes do you like the most?

THIS IS AMBITION MOTHAF*CKERS!!!!

One last question, do you fear greater beings above you? Like 'hyperversal' beings? When about ambition calls for, obviously.

THIS MAN STOPS FOR NOTHING, FELLAS!!!
VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
KUMAGAWA

Guys, you gotta follow the trend, he even belongs and leads the Naked Apron Alliance, a force to reckon in this matters of power. Mel-chan is wise, but Kumagawa is wise and also fearless, even an entire country loves him:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All right, now that personality traits of both characters have been shown, let's focus on the matter that brought us here, choosing the strongest one.

Kumagawa is a 17yrs old teenage, antagonist of Medaka Box series, and has few abilities -best called abnormalities- to stand high among other characters in it. One of those abnormalities of his, it's the incredibly popular:

ALL FICTION

Which in almost every site you will find that works to: "deny any aspect of reality", but also, quoting Kumagawa himself:

He's a character that will always strive to make you miserable, to feel like your worth in this world is nil. He cannot die, holds immortality as featured in many instances. He can turn characters into whatever he wants, if desired, he can turn off any control/manipulation/skill of anyone because it's limited in his own Medaka universe with exactly what pointed before: abnormality.

He has unlimited potential, no one can exactly give him a limit with his abnormalities and features.

So, you voting him actually makes a lot of sense, you are choosing a cool guy that has losed all his life, because in Medaka... Life is tough, SUPER TOUGH!!
Pick him!
Adopt him! :XD
Go with him!

All Fiction ALL THE WAY!!

KYAAAAA!! SO CHARMING <333

PD: Yea... what @Arjuna said in 8 words :thumbs hopin' you like it.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Can someone explain the shortcomings of Misogi's abilities? As in, its limits, how to defeat it, how to escape its effects, what to expect from it and actual impact, in-character uses of his abilities.

Some context please.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Can someone explain the shortcomings of Misogi's abilities? As in, its limits, how to defeat it, how to escape its effects, what to expect from it and actual impact, in-character uses of his abilities.

Some context please.
As far as I remember All Fiction can deny any aspect of reality.

One weakness is that he cannot undo something he has already rejected.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain
As far as I remember All Fiction can deny any aspect of reality.

One weakness is that he cannot undo something he has already rejected.
Can he do something like denying the existence of his enemy?

He's from Medaka Box, right? I didn't read far enough to know about Misogi but I have trouble picturing someone from a manga which fights only go as far as a inside some highschool being a match for Meliodas.

But if he's just that broken then I'll vote him.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Can he do something like denying the existence of his enemy?

He's from Medaka Box, right? I didn't read far enough to know about Misogi but I have trouble picturing someone from a manga which fights only go as far as a inside some highschool being a match for Meliodas.

But if he's just that broken then I'll vote him.
He could erase all existence as far as i remember if he lost control over his powers.

Hey this series is a parody of power fiction and has characters who are too op so they are banned in VS Batlles.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
He could erase all existence as far as i remember if he lost control over his powers.

Hey this series is a parody of power fiction and has characters who are too op so they are banned in VS Batlles.
Did Misogi get defeated in his manga? If so, how?

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Deny reality and make anything "nothing", hmmm I like this. The chibi mongrel becoming nothing!!!! :shoutHow I wish this was real, but I'll settle for the stomp.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Did Misogi get defeated in his manga? If so, how?
Yes Medaka defeated him.Though there is lot of background needed to be told how she defeated him.His characterization itself played a part in his defeat.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't read Medaka but doesn't Kumagawa always lose or something?

Can't his ability be Full or Vanish Countered?

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
How is Misogi even allowed? All fiction seems like exactly the ability that should get him put on the list of banned characters.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Maybe his powers are restricted to Medaka Box Universe or something? Sounds like theres a hole somewhere and thats why he's allowed, we just dont know what it is.

Is there a Medaka fan that can explain?

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Maybe his powers are restricted to Medaka Box Universe or something? Sounds like theres a hole somewhere and thats why he's allowed, we just dont know what it is.

Is there a Medaka fan that can explain?
OP characters could easily be slipped in if they're niche enough. Not a lot of folks talk about Medaka Box or Toriko characters nowadays, so they're haxness flies under the radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.