MH APRIL FOOL'S 2011 - Guessing Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
ccp, you can request for a username change if you have been so influenced by M3J :XD

Oh and, can we get back to guessing, please? :neutral

Let's start with... Which overlord do you think was:
1. c_k
2. igotthegoods
3. ibra87
4. Sama_al_Azraq
5. destiny4ever

All the better if you can post your full lists like Haruka, Sodeq etc did \o/
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Care to share who made you laugh more or annoyed you? What do you think about the April Fool joke this year? I think it was harmless and reading what some have commented, they enjoyed it.
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
destiny4ever - Sumoka Kimono or Kisho Cho
benelori - Kusako
thornofcarrion - kotaku
M3J - IchiMizu
Heiwajima - 3c (Heiwajima Shizou from Durarara anyone? After all I learned about Durarara from 3c's avatar/sig of Heiwajima :p)

All I can guess right now!
 
Last edited:

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Oh, i enjoyed.
Specially the blackie that vowed his/her love for Aizen's sexiness with me.

The one that liked yaoi will receive a special PM from me when i find out.:kukuku

And the Obama in Gai's costume was priceless.

And this made my day:

But i have no idea who is who.
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Oh, i enjoyed.
Specially the blackie that vowed his/her love for Aizen's sexiness with me.

The one that liked yaoi will receive a special PM from me when i find out.:kukuku

And the Obama in Gai's costume was priceless.

But i have no idea who is who.
nani?who killed yaoi?whiich one
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Can you guys also explain your choices?


Also, it was koen who went yaoi crazy, send him yaoi pics. Or was that c_k? Or blai?

Play it safe and send three of them yaoi surprise. :3c
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
If you guys have not seen njt's updated front page post (as of like 2 minutes ago)...

:confetti [sizept=20]ANSWERS!!!!![/sizept] :confetti​

c_k was [user]IchiMizu[/user]


Kaiten was [user]Hirosuke[/user]


Sama_al_Azraq was [user]Maikeru Anjero[/user]


Drmke was [user]Kisho Cho[/user]


saladesu was [user]Kotaku[/user]


xi0 was [user]benpi.otoko[/user]


benelori was [user]Kusako[/user]


thornofcarrion was [user]Tamotsu[/user]


Akainu was [user]itoken1[/user]


Blai was [user]Noriyasu[/user]


3c was [user]Heiwajima[/user]


Hamy was [user]Hideko Takamine[/user]


M3J was [user]Sumoka Kimono[/user]


riki was [user]Shirohagane[/user]


igotthegoods was [user]Chieko[/user]


Koen was [user]KojiKondo[/user]

If you think you were the closest, PM [user]njt[/user] and he'll give you your very own custom title (like if you look under my username it says "c_k's Loyal Minion"? That.) :vbunny

Hope y'all had fun!!!! GAI-SENSEI FTW :Gaipose
 
Last edited:

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Kotaku = Saladesu. My instict hasn't failed me. I'll recognize saladesu out of 1000 people... as long as her first post is in a thread in the bakuman forum created by me. :p
 
Last edited:

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
So the cat is out of the bag...I will apologize to anyone if I said something impolite. It was done with a purpose to make others laugh. I hope you enjoyed our version of April Fool.
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
I was so sure I posted in Naruto first... I guess my love for my dear, beloved Bakuman subsection is just too strong :XD Darn it!
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Some of my colleagues really needed to..you know deny the urge and break the pattern. I think I accomplished it successfully and stayed away as much as I could have from Bleach Section.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I win. You guys got tricked when I made my temp post the same thing that c_k did in the Staff Announcement. I saved both our skins. :3

You really thought someone would make that kind of mistake? Think beneath the beneath and above the above. :hurr
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
I was so sure I posted in Naruto first... I guess my love for my dear, beloved Bakuman subsection is just too strong :XD Darn it!
Does this prove now, that i read all of your posts? :p (saladesu knows what i mean)
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
i knew who salad and ck was but M3j.Totally didnt see him being a chick
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Stalker alert...

M2J is a chick :o
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
M2J is a chick, M3J is a....? M1J is a....????? :o

And yes, alphabeta, I'm flattered >/////<

How did you know it was me, good_boy!! D:
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I feel insulted. How could you guys think I'd be a chick and post things only someone like Milly could. :scry
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
@salad-becuz you blai and ck were a bit obvious.But then again i am called genius for a reason
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
That was supposed to be guy-sensei? My instict may not be failing me, but at the looks of it my eyes do... :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top