MH APRIL FOOL'S 2011 - Guessing Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soDeq05

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
567
Reaction score
976
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
ahack~! I only got 2 people right :sweat Salad and Kaiten :tem
9 people wrong guessed :sweatdrop riki, Akainu, benelori, igotthegoods, Blai, 3c, xi0, c_k, M3J
and sorry for the rest of 5 staff because I didn't guessed you :( Koen, Hamy, thornofcarrion, Sama_al_Azraq, Drmke

Anyway, I really love the concept and idea :tem Indeed, it was very fun and entertaining :)
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
soDeq08, I hope what happened in IRC stayed there. As you might have guessed, it was me talking to me ^^; and you of course.
 

soDeq05

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
567
Reaction score
976
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
woosh~! :tem haha, I just killed soDeq08 :pwned (and that makes the 101st victim throughout the year :clap2) Yes, me too :) and who could have thought that you were talking to yourself back then, haha seriously it was fun :tem Tamotsu~ :p
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
so you mary XD?

Yeah, it was fun talking to me. That didn't come out right,didn't it >.>

Some of other staff members said I need to see a doctor :cookiestare :3.
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
I have the IRC logs, Thorny :3c

How did you guess me and Kaiten, Sodeq? I didn't think Kaiten was very obvious at all... In fact he hardly posted. And I'd like to think I wasn't that obvious either :crying
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
I have the IRC logs, Thorny :3c

How did you guess me and Kaiten, Sodeq? I didn't think Kaiten was very obvious at all... In fact he hardly posted. And I'd like to think I wasn't that obvious either :crying
It wasn't obvious, it's just, that everyone who tried to guess who kotaku is, was really, really lucky that time :p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I thought mine was pretty obvious as I posted in my Ask Me thread, and not much elsewhere. I didn't really try to hide it.

Kudos to After_Image for talking himself out of his choice for Heiwajima, solely because he had an SNSD sigpic :rofl
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I have the IRC logs, Thorny :3c

How did you guess me and Kaiten, Sodeq? I didn't think Kaiten was very obvious at all... In fact he hardly posted. And I'd like to think I wasn't that obvious either :crying
you sure would of like to think that :3c I read you like a book
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I think Thorny made one of the best comments during the week:

benpi look liek homosekushuaru . you red mean you are liek taylor-san. but taylor-san do no tell us about you. you are mary?
I got one right! :XD Benpi was xi0!

Congrats to whoever got the most guesses right~ =P
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
@salad-becuz you blai and ck were a bit obvious.But then again i am called genius for a reason
If you were, you'd have figured out it was me. Two members did until I posted here.

I'm good at misleading people. I did it at least twice. :3c
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
If you were, you'd have figured out it was me. Two members did until I posted here.

I'm good at misleading people. I did it at least twice. :3c
I was just hoping deep inside that you wont embarass yourself by acting like a girl.I thought wrong :o
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I think Thorny made one of the best comments during the week:



I got one right! :XD Benpi was xi0!

Congrats to whoever got the most guesses right~ =P
Hehe, but the later part of the post was directed at the real xi0-you know the Red one.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I got one right! :XD Benpi was xi0!

Congrats to whoever got the most guesses right~ =P
No...you changed you're guess to Gecko. So you earned a big, fat GOOSE EGG on the guesses :derp
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
c_k was [user]IchiMizu[/user]


Kaiten was [user]Hirosuke[/user]


Sama_al_Azraq was [user]Maikeru Anjero[/user]


Drmke was [user]Kisho Cho[/user]


saladesu was [user]Kotaku[/user]


xi0 was [user]benpi.otoko[/user]


benelori was [user]Kusako[/user]


thornofcarrion was [user]Tamotsu[/user]


Akainu was [user]itoken1[/user]


Blai was [user]Noriyasu[/user]


3c was [user]Heiwajima[/user]


Hamy was [user]Hideko Takamine[/user]


M3J was [user]Sumoka Kimono[/user]


riki was [user]Shirohagane[/user]


igotthegoods was [user]Chieko[/user]


Koen was [user]KojiKondo[/user]

saladesu was Kotaku ? :o

i think i never saw Saladesu on Naruto section , so .......

And bene -> Kusako :o

my guesses were simply away off :crying
 

soDeq05

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
567
Reaction score
976
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
so you mary XD?

Yeah, it was fun talking to me. That didn't come out right,didn't it >.>
I also have the logs :nod
[18:27] <Tamotsu> you are angry liek that m2j girl <Tamotsu> i no stranger <Tamotsu> i am Tamotsu <Tamotsu> Tamotsu Idol
Now now, I should have kill 'you' that day :chair urgh~ haha greatest frustration :p
------------
How did you guess me and Kaiten, Sodeq? I didn't think Kaiten was very obvious at all... In fact he hardly posted. And I'd like to think I wasn't that obvious either :crying
Because I love you both :tackle, that's why I know you both very well :p (will that consider as a reason :sweatdrop)
------------
I thought mine was pretty obvious as I posted in my Ask Me thread, and not much elsewhere. I didn't really try to hide it.
ahck~ Indeed, it was really obvious. However, I thought it was some kind of trick~ :sweat
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
And jorped, I (Kotaku) posted at least 3-4 posts in the Naruto forum :XD I pretended to be a Naruto fanboy all over the place though, I even dissed my favorite One Piece to achieve that end :crying
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I was just hoping deep inside that you wont embarass yourself by acting like a girl.I thought wrong :o
Excuses excuses. I got you guys and got you good. Fear my prankster ability.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top