Games MH Interview Game - Asako Edition

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Vandred also in the giving name one did you mean my MH name or birth name as I went with my MH name, I was confused.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Vandred also in the giving name one did you mean my MH name or birth name as I went with my MH name, I was confused.
Your given name is... the name you're given :XD So I meant your birth name. I thought you went for the full articulate meaning and it was between A and C for me... I'll let you guess which one I chose instead of getting easy points by realizing you meant "Asako" and googling it :fail
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Also @Takuan what was that question asked, I was expected some like that but not form you, I was thinking other could do it but you took me back surprise.
:fan
My girlfriend was actually responsible for that. I didn't expect it to be that disturbing for you guys though, i was under the asumption that most questions we were going to get would be trollish and disturbing in some way. If that was too much just tell me and i'll give you a better question next time xD
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Your given name is... the name you're given :XD So I meant your birth name. I thought you went for the full articulate meaning and it was between A and C for me... I'll let you guess which one I chose instead of getting easy points by realizing you meant "Asako" and googling it :fail
Ah sorry about that but C was the correct answer so it kinda close to my real name.
Well you can retry it if you want next time and get the points, not a lot could get it only few.
:fan
My girlfriend was actually responsible for that. I didn't expect it to be that disturbing for you guys though, i was under the asumption that most questions we were going to get would be trollish and disturbing in some way. If that was too much just tell me and i'll give you a better question next time xD
Your girlfriend is good, continue...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I actually answered the second round as how I'd answer them. :lmao

I was very busy and replied to a few PMs/mentions as fast as I could, so I just answered the questions without thinking what I was answering..



:fail
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Few hours left! Please send me your questions! :^_^

@Vici @Demonspeed @Erinyes @kira @Emperor Spriggan
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Takuan @shinobi @Xadyu
--- Double Post Merged, ---
FINAL ROUND: Free Response. You must nominate an answer, or use a withhold/joker.

1.) Which MH member would you take to the beach? hint: A player in the Interview Game
2.) What are the things that annoy you the most? hint: Cycle
3.) What do you find most desirable in a partner, romantically speaking? hint: No physical attributes
4.) Out of your mason family (RWBY MG) who is your favourite? =3= hint: No hint. I mean, you guys can just guess from 3 people she's with in the game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5.) What's your favourite fruit? hint: Old fruit
6.) What's your favourite sports anime? hint: Mainstream
7.) What Pokémon are you? hint: Dark Type
8.) What's your worst memory from school ? hint: Bullying
9.) What's the luckiest 3 digit number for you? hint: All even numbers
10.) Which is your favorite pet? hint: Discord pet
11.) Ciel's Name, what would you like it to be? hint: Home
12.) What’s the most useless talent you have? hint: Useless yet relatable
13.) Who do you think will win this Interview Game? hint: Refer to the leaderboard
14.) Who do you think will be last? hint: Same sentence as above

You guys have 48 hours or 2 days to answer. Good luck in the final round, everyone \o/
 
Last edited:

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Ah shit, doesn't look like I'll be able to make it today. Oh well, good luck peeps.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
Same for me. I have an exam in a few hours.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Okay. I'll do another extension o/
I'll give extra 12 hours for you guys. So you have until tomorrow, 4 AM GMT (translates to 12 PM, Philippine Time) :^_^
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Extending time? Now the plan to make a @Gallon miss the last round fails epically. So much for the power of friendship. :hmph
 
Top