Games MH Interview Game - Asako Edition

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
ROUND 2: Multiple Choice

1. What food would you prefer to eat?
A.) Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa
B.) Steamed Dumplings
C.) Couscous
D.) Steak
2. What is the meaning of your given name?
A.) Beautiful Dawn
B.) Child of Wisdom
C.) Morning Child
D.) Calm
3. What is your favourite GIF of all time?
A.)
B.)
C.)
D.)
4.
Which mix/combination, well mixed with a blender to get a drink, would you be the most reluctant to drink?
A.) Watermelon + ketchup
B.) Zucchini + apricote
C.) Milk + red wine
D.) Mayo + coke
5. Among those, who was the first person you talked to in the forum?
A.) Purity of Magi
B.) Demonspeed
C.) kira
D.) Elusia
6. Who is your least favorite Madoka Magica female among these ones?
A.) Homura
B.) Mami
C.) Kyouko
D.) Sayaka
7. Which of the following turtles is the best?
A.) Donatello
B.) Michelangelo
C.) Leonardo
D.) Rafael
8. Whos your husbando (all fictional material included) ?
A.) 9S from nier automata
B.) Meliodas from nanatsu no taizai
C.) Kokichi Oma from danganronpa V3
D.) Izaya Orihara from Durarara!!
9. How many times has Xadyu been banned on MH?
A.) 1
B.) 3
C.) 5
10. Place you would like to visit most?
A.) Demon realm
B.) Japan
C.) Abyss
D.) Germany
11. After all that hard questions Asako you deserve an easy one. What is 1+1?
A.) Not this one
B.) Still not this one
C.) 2
D.) You've gone too far, go back to C.
12. Which of these is the most difficult for you to live without:
A.) Internet: your Anime, Manga, MH, .........
B.) Coffee
C.) Music
D.) Your favorite pet
13. Which one of the following female characters is more akin to you?
A.) Ami Kawashima
B.) Mayuri Shiina
C.) Krista Lenz
D.) Holo
14. What made you register on MH?
A.) Nanatsu no taizai
B.) Fun forum
C.) My clan
D.) Fate (not the Fate series)

Like Round 1, you have 2 days or 48 hours to send your answers to me. Good luck everyone o/

----------
And thanks to the people who talked to me on the count. I'll check them again tonight. Expect some changes on the leaderboard :^_^
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Its time to use all withholds and the joker guys. :teehee
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Me too, Im very busy till night time, I'll try to answer at least randomly.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Okay, for the sake of the players, I'll give you guys another 24 hours to answer. But please make sure you answer them as soon as you have the time to do so :nod
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Okay, for the sake of the players, I'll give you guys another 24 hours to answer. But please make sure you answer them as soon as you have the time to do so :nod
Dw about me Elu, just pm'd o/
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
:biblethump Know I didn’t do well this round but saving everything for next round.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Been a while since we got an update. I almost thought I had missed the 3rd round. Are you too busy @Elusia?
Sorry, Demon. I was supposed to make the results yesterday but I was out of the house for the whole day, so I didn't make it in the end.

You guys should expect the results today.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Round 2 Results:
Asako's answers​

Cres-What food would you prefer to eat?
D.) Steak
Was between steak and tacos, but steak wins.
That's like the best food I could eat ( maybe ) :gaw
Also I like the fact that you added couscous that I literally is not sth special here ( I eat it often to not miss it that much )
Vand- What is the meaning of your given name?
C.) Morning Child
Brandish- What is your favourite GIF of all time?
B.) Just because of the feels
Takuan- Which mix/combination, well mixed with a blender to get a drink, would you be the most reluctant to drink?
What interesting choices, everyone of them definitely doesn't have a hidden meaning or anything......
D.) Mayo + coke
Juviii- Among those, who was the first person you talked to in the forum?
B.) Demonspeed
Because the reason I joined was NNT and he was there
Spriggan- Who is your least favorite Madoka Magica female among these ones?
C.) Kyouko
Apple isn't good
Gallon- Which of the following turtles is the best?
B.) Michelangelo
He may be the least brilliant or cool one out of the bro but I always liked him since I was littler despite all that
Erin- Whos your husbando (all fictional material included) ?
C.) kokichi oma
I gave myself really hard choice to do that I had no idea but I think ...nvm I still not sure of my answer
Also 9S is my cinnamon roll that I need to protect no matter what but can't define that as husbando as much as I like him
Xadyu- How many times has Xadyu been banned on MH?
B.) 3
Ehh... no idea lol but I guess this one ( I know more then two times cuz of the mafia game )
kira- Place you would like to visit most?
B.) Japan
I'm already in the demon realm and the abyss as you know master, so it's not sth that has yet to happen so what's left is Japan ( german is after japan )
Vici- After all that hard questions Asako you deserve an easy one. What is 1+1?
D.) You've gone too far, go back to C.
shinobi- Which of these is the most difficult for you to live without:
A.) Internet: your Anime, Manga, MH, .........
You're also in the internet so nothing is lost if I choose it, with you included ofc
Lambu- Which one of the following female characters is more akin to you?
C.) Krista Lenz
I can't relate to any of these but the most one out of all is historia.
I may not seem like it here, but in real life I'm usually the cold type that doesn't really care ( or that's what I look like on the surface form what I heard ) unless you're became really good friends with me as that's when I became caring and joker also a troll at times.
Basically I may be the equivalent of a kuudere
Demon- What made you register on MH?
A.) NNT
Most of you already know this so I suppose not a lot will get it wrong ( note I could have been a troll here and choose fate )

:confetti
Leaderboard of Round 1:
1st: shinobi = 10 pts
2nd: Vandred, Takuan, Gallon, Spriggan = 8 pts
3rd: Crescent, kira = 6 pts
4th: Juviii, Vici = 4 pts
5th: Brandish, Erinyes = 2 pts
6th: Lambu = 1 pt
7th: Demonspeed = 0 pts
8th: Xadyu = -2 pts
*note: Lambu used one withhold*

Leaderboard of Round 2:
1st: Lambu, Gallon = 0 pts
2nd: kira, Erinyes, Crescent = -2 pts
3rd: Vandred, Takuan, Demonspeed, shinobi = -4 pts
4th: Brandish, Spriggan, Juviii, Vici = -6 pts
5th: Xadyu = -8 pts
*note: no player has used any withholds or jokers*

look at all those drops

Current Leaderboard:
1st: Gallon = 8 pts
2nd: shinobi = 6 pts
3rd: Vandred, Takuan, kira, Crescent = 4 pts
4th: Spriggan = 2 pts
5th: Lambu = 1 pt
6th: Erinyes = 0 pts
7th: Juviii, Vici = -2 pts
8th: Brandish, Demonspeed = -4 pts
9th: Xadyu = -10 pts
:confetti

Please let me know if there are any wrong counts via PM :^_^

Final Round is coming! Please send me your round 3 question which consists of a free response. You have 24 hours. Good luck in the final round! \o/​
 
Last edited:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Wait shinobi wasn't first in round 1, it was spriggan.
And oof the drop no one have more then 1 in round 2 and unexpectedly @Gallon is at top now ( that's the power of turtle )
My pet still is following up in second while kira glory is back with vand taku and crescent with them.
And Xadyu good luck on the next round, the different between you and the 8th place is big.

Also @Takuan what was that question asked, I was expected some like that but not form you, I was thinking other could do it but you took me back surprise.



@Vici
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Wait shinobi wasn't first in round 1, it was spriggan.
Some people complained about the wrong count and I corrected it. This is the updated version of the Round 1 leaderboard.
 
Top