This last round hurt me a lot but at least I got a pointand wasn’t negative tier
like some people
(peace and love)
This last round hurt me a lot but at least I got a pointand wasn’t negative tier
like some people
(peace and love)
I’m sorry Erin-chan!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Crescent Jinx is a wonderful member of my family and part of it, no matter what happen and what she was.I like how her favorite mason family member was the person who wasn‘t part of her mason family![]()



It's up the Recruiter to decide who gets to be part of his mason family and who doesn't, isn't it?I like how her favorite mason family member was the person who wasn‘t part of her mason family![]()

@Crescent Jinx is a wonderful member of my family and part of it, no matter what happen and what she was.
While @Vandred was a wonderful leader of our team![]()

Congrats to @Gallon for the easy win, thanks to Asako for playing the celebrity and to @Elusia for hosting, even though she was busy with a lot of stuff. You managed well in the end 
In a perfect world perhaps, in the real world you're randomly assigned some valuable "starters"It's up the Recruiter to decide who gets to be part of his mason family and who doesn't, isn't it?![]()




--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That depends. I want to start the game early. Would that be alright?So how about I get interviewed now?![]()

Yes.That depends. I want to start the game early. Would that be alright?![]()
