Leaderboard Round 3
1) Which of the 20 Interview game players does Bel personally dislike the most? (no hint)
Syx
Miss Lambito
2) Which manga series disappointed you the most? (no hint)
Magi or Fairy Tail. Going with Magi.
Adorable, sexy, syxy!
3) "Hello mom, this is syx. First of all, I want to say that I owe you my deepest respect. Not only you were brave enough to take the seat here, no, you also let someone like me participate in the game and answered all questions marvelously and in a laidback/chill manner. I couldn't throw you out of balance. Strong character you have there! Keep it up! I hope you are not that angry at me, but you obviously have every right to be. : ) I won't apologize though. Someone has to step up and fulfill people's expectations.
Now for my question. : )
Tell us something you don't like about your MH crush.
(hint: otaku related)
He has a room filled with Jellal themed memorabilia. Joke. Uh, what kind of hint is otaku related? Because totally doesn’t fit with him like Manchester. Uh otaku related, so you don’t like his Waifu? Or he doesn’t like your Husbando?
Lily
4) Which city would you like to visit the most? (Japanese city)
Tokyo. Or Kyoto. Going with the top one Tokyo. I personally would go to Kyoto more because how beautiful it’s suppose to be.
SirSpud016
5) If you had the power to change/alter anything, whether it's something on MH or something regarding life itself, what would you change? (hint: natural disaster)
Hurricanes? A hurricane? Carribbean gets wiped out by those pretty often.
Kinki
6) What is the best S&M scenario? (hint: vanilla...)
So that means no kink, or something really boring. It shouldn’t be the no kink one, because I could perhaps see Bel tying someone down and rubbing an ice cube over them. But the question is asking for scenario? Let’s see how many people read this: Bel lies down blindfolded with her wrist tied above her head. Something light brushes her back - a feather. Running down the length of her spine..... before lightly tapping. Oh wait, she likes S better. So Bel cracks the whip against her high heel leather boots, Emperor Spriggan jumps at the noise. He lays before her tied and blindfolded. (Super awkward is he isn’t her MH crush)
Cute Jinxy
7) If you could eat anything in the world for one year, what would it be? (hint: morning food)
Pancakes? (Totally subliminal messaging going on if it’s not, considering pancakes was mentioned in another question)
2 dolla holla (aka Gryffy)
8) For whatever reason, who do you hate arguing with the most in Mafia Game?
People with the letters G-R-Y as the first three letters - includes GrySun and Gryffindor.
Master
9) What's the worst thing you've ever done? (hint: something when she was young + sibling related)
Idk, blamed something on her sister that she did.
Sanjuro Kuwabatake
10) Do you believe the world is becoming a better place with technology or a worse one? (no hint).
Worse.
Nice guys always PM last (but he wasn't last this time)
11) What do you consider to be your greatest flaw? (hint: emotionally based)
Using my second withhold
The Incredibly Mysterious A.ulq
12) What’s the craziest conversation you’ve overheard? (hint: a complaint + girl talk)
Girls complaining how their guys were bad in bed?
Cat lover (aka Miss revo)
13) What is your best memory of high school? (no hint)
Graduating
Marian is mine, no touchy!
14) Who's your virtual husbando
? (Marian is not an option )
Kouen Ren
7-1
15) What 11 main players would you elect to be in our national team (Brazil) for the next world cup if you were the coach? (hint: you don't have to name the defenders)
Using my third withhold
LadyMarmy
16) Who would you ship with yourself? (Among MH people) (hint: a boy)
Clearly Jko.... Nah, that’s a joke. Going with Spriggan....
The RED mafia detective doing a follow-up
17)How did you spend the first fifteen years of your life? (hint: Not always in the Caribbean)
She lived in Wales...
Darky tryna ask wut?
18) Did she ever cook pancakes? (no hint)
Yes
oMo
19) If you were to reincarnate again as an animal, but were to retain your current human consciousness and instincts (i.e. you would live the animal life with a human mind), what animal would you pick?
Crocodile
Alright going to use my joker on question 20.
Syx
Miss Lambito
2) Which manga series disappointed you the most? (no hint)
Magi or Fairy Tail. Going with Magi.
Adorable, sexy, syxy!
3) "Hello mom, this is syx. First of all, I want to say that I owe you my deepest respect. Not only you were brave enough to take the seat here, no, you also let someone like me participate in the game and answered all questions marvelously and in a laidback/chill manner. I couldn't throw you out of balance. Strong character you have there! Keep it up! I hope you are not that angry at me, but you obviously have every right to be. : ) I won't apologize though. Someone has to step up and fulfill people's expectations.
Now for my question. : )
Tell us something you don't like about your MH crush.
(hint: otaku related)
He has a room filled with Jellal themed memorabilia. Joke. Uh, what kind of hint is otaku related? Because totally doesn’t fit with him like Manchester. Uh otaku related, so you don’t like his Waifu? Or he doesn’t like your Husbando?
Lily

4) Which city would you like to visit the most? (Japanese city)
Tokyo. Or Kyoto. Going with the top one Tokyo. I personally would go to Kyoto more because how beautiful it’s suppose to be.
SirSpud016
5) If you had the power to change/alter anything, whether it's something on MH or something regarding life itself, what would you change? (hint: natural disaster)
Hurricanes? A hurricane? Carribbean gets wiped out by those pretty often.
Kinki
6) What is the best S&M scenario? (hint: vanilla...)
So that means no kink, or something really boring. It shouldn’t be the no kink one, because I could perhaps see Bel tying someone down and rubbing an ice cube over them. But the question is asking for scenario? Let’s see how many people read this: Bel lies down blindfolded with her wrist tied above her head. Something light brushes her back - a feather. Running down the length of her spine..... before lightly tapping. Oh wait, she likes S better. So Bel cracks the whip against her high heel leather boots, Emperor Spriggan jumps at the noise. He lays before her tied and blindfolded. (Super awkward is he isn’t her MH crush)
Cute Jinxy
7) If you could eat anything in the world for one year, what would it be? (hint: morning food)
Pancakes? (Totally subliminal messaging going on if it’s not, considering pancakes was mentioned in another question)
2 dolla holla (aka Gryffy)
8) For whatever reason, who do you hate arguing with the most in Mafia Game?
People with the letters G-R-Y as the first three letters - includes GrySun and Gryffindor.
Master
9) What's the worst thing you've ever done? (hint: something when she was young + sibling related)
Idk, blamed something on her sister that she did.
Sanjuro Kuwabatake
10) Do you believe the world is becoming a better place with technology or a worse one? (no hint).
Worse.
Nice guys always PM last (but he wasn't last this time)
11) What do you consider to be your greatest flaw? (hint: emotionally based)
Using my second withhold
The Incredibly Mysterious A.ulq
12) What’s the craziest conversation you’ve overheard? (hint: a complaint + girl talk)
Girls complaining how their guys were bad in bed?
Cat lover (aka Miss revo)
13) What is your best memory of high school? (no hint)
Graduating
Marian is mine, no touchy!
14) Who's your virtual husbando
Kouen Ren
7-1
15) What 11 main players would you elect to be in our national team (Brazil) for the next world cup if you were the coach? (hint: you don't have to name the defenders)
Using my third withhold
LadyMarmy
16) Who would you ship with yourself? (Among MH people) (hint: a boy)
Clearly Jko.... Nah, that’s a joke. Going with Spriggan....
The RED mafia detective doing a follow-up
17)How did you spend the first fifteen years of your life? (hint: Not always in the Caribbean)
She lived in Wales...
Darky tryna ask wut?
18) Did she ever cook pancakes? (no hint)
Yes
oMo
19) If you were to reincarnate again as an animal, but were to retain your current human consciousness and instincts (i.e. you would live the animal life with a human mind), what animal would you pick?
Crocodile
Alright going to use my joker on question 20.
- Gryffindor (for bossing this and all other Interview games he's played)
- Fairy Tail (considering Spriggans from previous round)
- Doesn't like Bel's fav(s) manga or maybe doesn't even do manga/anime
- Random guess- Osaka
- Uh...remove natural disasters completely?
- Tied up and whipped? I've no idea
- Food isn't my thing sigh.. I Withhold
- GrySun. As tempting as it is to scan through past MG interactions to see who riles Bel the most, current Holt has 0 time so let's pick something potentially popular
- Was mean to sibling (fought, bullied, mocked?)
- Yes definitely better place. Oh wait, I'm supposed to think of Bel's answer....
- Love/care too much...probably. Probably also not a flaw
- Girl was cheated on ? XD
- Something involving friends I guess. Maybe a party? A fun time? Just the convos?
- Hinata! Probably not but meh
- But why ask this
Withhold - Withold!!!!. I'll just say at this point I hate 99.999999% of these questions
- Traveling/moving
- Yes...I think?
- Oh come on! I didn't ask this question because of the possibilities
. A dragon
so basically which 2 freaking numbers does she pick?!! At 5:28am when I've had no sleep I don't need this lol. Let's go with 69

Let's do dis:
1) Oh god, GrySun. Why... just why this question? There is seriously no need to rub it in my face. After everything what has happend in this game between mommy and my humble self, there is only one logical answer.
Answer: syx
2) Should be still Fairy Tail, no? Dunno which other disappointing series Bel followed. : /
Answer: Fairy Tail
3) Ah damn it, why is there a hint?
If there were none, I would have answered "that he didn't make the first move yet", which would have been an awesome answer and a signal to the lucky one. If it's otaku related stuff, I would say:
Answer: That he has a shitty taste in otaku related stuff.
4) Tokio obviously comes into my or everyone's mind, but Japan has so many epic cities, someone who already went there or informed herself/himself about Japan has probably find out better locations. I'm struggling here a bit, since Bel seems to like to snowboard a lot. Maybe she would like to visit Sapporo or Otaru for the snow festivals (nii told me about it just yesterday, lol)? I will risk it and go with Sapporo, because I've found a cute gif, kishkishkishkish.
Answer: Sapporo
5) I guess "prevent any natural disaster from happening" would be not specific enough considering we already got that hint. Then it has to be hurricane related in my opinion.
Answer: Erase the existence of hurricanes.
6) Get the fuck out, Kiki. I don't know any fucking S&M scenarious, how am I supposed to even remotely guess an answer? FFS...
Answer: Withhold
7) Porridge? Pancakes? Saltfish?
Answer: Pancakes
8) Hmh... didn't play that many Mafia Games, but I think it is between Seraph and GrySun. Both of them try to get some answers from Bel a lot of time, but Bel often gives them the middle finger.
I will go with GrySun, because Seraph still behaves nice, while you can feel GrySun's frustration and anger all over your body, hahahahahahaha. I can give you a neat example how I perceive their convo:
Answer: GrySun
9) There is way too much I could think of. Did she steal something from her sister? Or blamed her sister for something she himself did, lol?
Answer: Withhold
10) Ufff... these general questions which you can't really answer.
Answer: A better place.
11) Emotionally based, not personality? Still... there is huge room for interpretation. Is Bel a shy person in real life?
Answer: She is too shy in real life?
12) Answer: That Lady pompom and GrySun are a legit couple.
13) It's probably something funny she did with her friends (
?), but since I can't really specify it, I will go with:
Answer: That she got her graduation
14) Are we talking about current WSJ series? Does Dr. Stone have any red/orange haired dudes? Someone from the Vermillion House from Black Clover maybe? As far as I know, Fuegoleon is quite popular, but I wasn't that much of a fan of him. Then there is Leopold who was quite funny!? I'm not sure anymore, I dropped Black Clover long ago. But Leopold is only 16 years old, not sure if Bel considers such a young boy husbando material. I have no idea which series Bel read(s)... Did she read Naruto (Yahiko? Gaara?) or does she follow One Piece (Shanks?).
Answer: Feugoleon Vermillion
15) Wuat? I have to guess all 11 players correct? And the hint is that Bel didn't name any defenders?
Answer: Withhold.
If I had to guess: Allison, Fabinho, Casemiro, Arthur, Allan, Coutinho, Richarlison, Felipe Anderson, Firminho, Garbiel Jesus, Neymar.
16) Everyone wants to be with Brandish.
Answer: Brandish
17) Wasn't it something in Europe/Great Britain/British Isles? How specific do I have to be? I think it was something with Ireland (Dublin)?
Answer: Spent her life in Ireland?
18) Answer: She did. Who doesn't want to cook pancakes with her/his loved one in the warm morning? The rays of the sunlight shine through the window at each others happy face which are covered with a little bit powdered sugar while the hyped little kids in their pyjamas storm the kitchen and embrace their parents legs and joyfully jump to reach one of the pancakes? Oh god, I'm so freaking good at this.
19) I guess fantasy stuff are not allowed? Still think Bel would go with something that can fly?
Answer: Eagle
20) Answer: Joker (not gonna bother with Magi's questions ffs...)
1) Oh god, GrySun. Why... just why this question? There is seriously no need to rub it in my face. After everything what has happend in this game between mommy and my humble self, there is only one logical answer.
Answer: syx
2) Should be still Fairy Tail, no? Dunno which other disappointing series Bel followed. : /
Answer: Fairy Tail
3) Ah damn it, why is there a hint?
If there were none, I would have answered "that he didn't make the first move yet", which would have been an awesome answer and a signal to the lucky one. If it's otaku related stuff, I would say:Answer: That he has a shitty taste in otaku related stuff.
4) Tokio obviously comes into my or everyone's mind, but Japan has so many epic cities, someone who already went there or informed herself/himself about Japan has probably find out better locations. I'm struggling here a bit, since Bel seems to like to snowboard a lot. Maybe she would like to visit Sapporo or Otaru for the snow festivals (nii told me about it just yesterday, lol)? I will risk it and go with Sapporo, because I've found a cute gif, kishkishkishkish.

Answer: Sapporo
5) I guess "prevent any natural disaster from happening" would be not specific enough considering we already got that hint. Then it has to be hurricane related in my opinion.
Answer: Erase the existence of hurricanes.
6) Get the fuck out, Kiki. I don't know any fucking S&M scenarious, how am I supposed to even remotely guess an answer? FFS...
Answer: Withhold
7) Porridge? Pancakes? Saltfish?
Answer: Pancakes
8) Hmh... didn't play that many Mafia Games, but I think it is between Seraph and GrySun. Both of them try to get some answers from Bel a lot of time, but Bel often gives them the middle finger.
I will go with GrySun, because Seraph still behaves nice, while you can feel GrySun's frustration and anger all over your body, hahahahahahaha. I can give you a neat example how I perceive their convo:
Answer: GrySun
9) There is way too much I could think of. Did she steal something from her sister? Or blamed her sister for something she himself did, lol?
Answer: Withhold
10) Ufff... these general questions which you can't really answer.
Answer: A better place.
11) Emotionally based, not personality? Still... there is huge room for interpretation. Is Bel a shy person in real life?
Answer: She is too shy in real life?
12) Answer: That Lady pompom and GrySun are a legit couple.

13) It's probably something funny she did with her friends (
?), but since I can't really specify it, I will go with:Answer: That she got her graduation
14) Are we talking about current WSJ series? Does Dr. Stone have any red/orange haired dudes? Someone from the Vermillion House from Black Clover maybe? As far as I know, Fuegoleon is quite popular, but I wasn't that much of a fan of him. Then there is Leopold who was quite funny!? I'm not sure anymore, I dropped Black Clover long ago. But Leopold is only 16 years old, not sure if Bel considers such a young boy husbando material. I have no idea which series Bel read(s)... Did she read Naruto (Yahiko? Gaara?) or does she follow One Piece (Shanks?).
Answer: Feugoleon Vermillion
15) Wuat? I have to guess all 11 players correct? And the hint is that Bel didn't name any defenders?
Answer: Withhold.
If I had to guess: Allison, Fabinho, Casemiro, Arthur, Allan, Coutinho, Richarlison, Felipe Anderson, Firminho, Garbiel Jesus, Neymar.
16) Everyone wants to be with Brandish.

Answer: Brandish
17) Wasn't it something in Europe/Great Britain/British Isles? How specific do I have to be? I think it was something with Ireland (Dublin)?
Answer: Spent her life in Ireland?
18) Answer: She did. Who doesn't want to cook pancakes with her/his loved one in the warm morning? The rays of the sunlight shine through the window at each others happy face which are covered with a little bit powdered sugar while the hyped little kids in their pyjamas storm the kitchen and embrace their parents legs and joyfully jump to reach one of the pancakes? Oh god, I'm so freaking good at this.

19) I guess fantasy stuff are not allowed? Still think Bel would go with something that can fly?
Answer: Eagle
20) Answer: Joker (not gonna bother with Magi's questions ffs...)
Damn it, why do people make such long questions... 
Grytsun
1) SirSammy
Miss Lambito
2) Black Clover
Adorable, sexy, syxy!
3) He likes an anime you really don't like..
Lily
4) Osaka
SirSpud016
5) Prevent natural disisters from happening
Kinki
6) Being the one with the upper hand
Cute Jinxy
7) Pains au chocolats/croissants
2 dolla holla (aka Gryffy)
8) Lambu
Master
9) She it her sis when she was young
Sanjuro Kuwabatake
10) A worse one
Nice guys always PM last (but he wasn't last this time)
11) Always being direct and telling her true feelings
The Incredibly Mysterious A.ulq
12) A girl complaining about how sex wasn't as good as she thought
Cat lover (aka Miss revo)
13) Going out with her crush
Marian is mine, no touchy!
14) Ichigo
7-1
15) What 11 main players would you elect to be in our national team (Brazil) for the next world cup if you were the coach? (hint: you don't have to name the defenders)
The actual brazil team, idk a single thing about football...
LadyMarmy
16) Who would you ship with yourself? (Among MH people) (hint: a boy)
A boy among MH people
The RED mafia detective doing a follow-up
17)Not always living in the Caraibes
Darky tryna ask wut?
18) Nah
oMo
19)A dragon , she's Belserion after all
Lady Arba
20) Yes.
Grytsun
1) SirSammy

Miss Lambito
2) Black Clover

Adorable, sexy, syxy!
3) He likes an anime you really don't like..
Lily

4) Osaka
SirSpud016
5) Prevent natural disisters from happening
Kinki
6) Being the one with the upper hand

Cute Jinxy
7) Pains au chocolats/croissants
2 dolla holla (aka Gryffy)
8) Lambu
Master
9) She it her sis when she was young
Sanjuro Kuwabatake
10) A worse one
Nice guys always PM last (but he wasn't last this time)
11) Always being direct and telling her true feelings

The Incredibly Mysterious A.ulq
12) A girl complaining about how sex wasn't as good as she thought

Cat lover (aka Miss revo)
13) Going out with her crush
Marian is mine, no touchy!
14) Ichigo

7-1
15) What 11 main players would you elect to be in our national team (Brazil) for the next world cup if you were the coach? (hint: you don't have to name the defenders)
The actual brazil team, idk a single thing about football...
LadyMarmy
16) Who would you ship with yourself? (Among MH people) (hint: a boy)
A boy among MH people

The RED mafia detective doing a follow-up
17)Not always living in the Caraibes
Darky tryna ask wut?
18) Nah
oMo
19)A dragon , she's Belserion after all
Lady Arba
20) Yes.
- No one
- Fairy Tail
- withhold
- Osaka
- Tsunami
- withhold
- Coffee
- Gryffindor
- hurting a sibling real bad
- worse one
- easily triggered
- withhold
- prom
- Kenshin
everyone who says otherwise is wrong
including Bel 

- Joker
- EmperorSpriggan
- moving places
- Yes
- Dragon
- 3 and 7
- GrySun maybe for asking the question?
- Fairy Tail and Magi are both very fitting here, but I think she was much more invested in FT so will go with Fairy Tail.
- Has different tastes than her, specifically liking/disliking something Bel dislikes/likes.
- Tokyo
- Some disaster that hit her homeland/city. Iirc there was something like that some time ago, but forgot the exact specifics.
- Blindfolds and maybe bound hands/feet.
- Eggs
- GrySun maybe? I heard he's not pleasant for some types of players

- Wounded one of her siblings a lot
- Better
- Withhold
- Withhold
- Love related
- Ichigo from Bleach?
- Withhold
- Either Brandish or Gryffindor... Imma go with Brandish.
- Travelling with family to distant places.
- Yes
- Bird
- JOKER, I couldn't even guess here.
final phase answers a lot of random choices 
Final Round: Answer Phase
Grytsun
1) Which of the 20 Interview game players does Bel personally dislike the most? (no hint)
no one Bel is a loving mama
Miss Lambito
2) Which manga series disappointed you the most? (no hint)
fairy tail ?
Adorable, sexy, syxy!
3) "Hello mom, this is syx. First of all, I want to say that I owe you my deepest respect. Not only you were brave enough to take the seat here, no, you also let someone like me participate in the game and answered all questions marvelously and in a laidback/chill manner. I couldn't throw you out of balance. Strong character you have there! Keep it up! I hope you are not that angry at me, but you obviously have every right to be. : ) I won't apologize though. Someone has to step up and fulfill people's expectations.
Now for my question. : )
Tell us something you don't like about your MH crush.
"
(hint: otaku related)
Her Mh crush likely loves a manga she doenst like (might be a ft lover
)
Lily
4) Which city would you like to visit the most? (Japanese city)
Kyoto ?
SirSpud016
5) If you had the power to change/alter anything, whether it's something on MH or something regarding life itself, what would you change? (hint: natural disaster)
She would be granted the power to stop earthquakes and tsunami !!!
Kinki
6) What is the best S&M scenario? (hint: vanilla...)
Joker
Cute Jinxy
7) If you could eat anything in the world for one year, what would it be? (hint: morning food)
breakfast ?
2 dolla holla (aka Gryffy)
8) For whatever reason, who do you hate arguing with the most in Mafia Game?
(no hint)
could it be me ?
Master
9) What's the worst thing you've ever done? (hint: something when she was young + sibling related)
Sanjuro Kuwabatake
10) Do you believe the world is becoming a better place with technology or a worse one? (no hint).
both
Nice guys always PM last (but he wasn't last this time)
11) What do you consider to be your greatest flaw? (hint: emotionally based)
Anger
The Incredibly Mysterious A.ulq
12) What’s the craziest conversation you’ve overheard? (hint: a complaint + girl talk)
wh
Cat lover (aka Miss revo)
13) What is your best memory of high school? (no hint)
love related memories i guess ?
Marian is mine, no touchy!
14) Who's your virtual husbando
? (Marian is not an option )
(hint: a red/orange haired character from a WSJ manga)
aside Marian the only interesting Wsj red haired i think of is :
7-1
15) What 11 main players would you elect to be in our national team (Brazil) for the next world cup if you were the coach? (hint: you don't have to name the defenders)
No idea so wh (i can only name captain tsubasa players does that count
)
LadyMarmy
16) Who would you ship with yourself? (Among MH people) (hint: a boy)
gryff ?
The RED mafia detective doing a follow-up
17)
This sounds like it's asking for a follow-up question :P
She was living elsewhere, might be in us ?
Darky tryna ask wut?
18) Did she ever cook pancakes? (no hint)
of course she does !
oMo
19) If you were to reincarnate again as an animal in the wild, but were to retain your current human consciousness and instincts (i.e. you would live the animal life with a human mind), what animal would you pick? (no hint)
A panda obviously !!!
Lady Arba
20) Okay since you have betrayed me, thinking I was trapping you, making you think I was into that stuff while Brandish and Juviii are these freaking daydreamers, rekt me with my one question, of course there should be a punishment question for you, right? No. As I said, blue color is a forgiven matter, however the rest I will leave up to my lawyer. So, instead, I have a very simple question for you. Yes, do not fear its something simple and easy that we all can answer and be both finally relieved!
So Bel-chan assume I give you some numbers, which are 3, 9, 6, 7, and 1. You got a task to put some numbers, lets say two numbers together but in the end its your choice. Keep in mind that these should be connected and could have a possible meaning, however, of course, that necessarily does not mean the kind of meaning people think it should mean. After that, you have a rock-paper-scissor game. You have three chances to either win - lose or make a tie. So, if you have taken the numbers you want to connect, and accept the rock-paper-scissor challange with the chosen person you want to do the game with, which numbers do you think you will end up to choose and connect and which persom will you chose to play and which wins/loses/ties will you think you will have, and represent you the most? You might think these are four question but no, its actually a whole. One cannot be put together with the other to be answered. It can go various ways but only you can decide what way it will go because there is no correct way but only a right way. So, Bel-chan, have you finally decided it?
[/fieldset]
well she would probably answer joker i guess because joker is the ultimate link that connects people

Final Round: Answer Phase
Grytsun
1) Which of the 20 Interview game players does Bel personally dislike the most? (no hint)
no one Bel is a loving mama

Miss Lambito
2) Which manga series disappointed you the most? (no hint)
fairy tail ?
Adorable, sexy, syxy!
3) "Hello mom, this is syx. First of all, I want to say that I owe you my deepest respect. Not only you were brave enough to take the seat here, no, you also let someone like me participate in the game and answered all questions marvelously and in a laidback/chill manner. I couldn't throw you out of balance. Strong character you have there! Keep it up! I hope you are not that angry at me, but you obviously have every right to be. : ) I won't apologize though. Someone has to step up and fulfill people's expectations.
Now for my question. : )
Tell us something you don't like about your MH crush.
"
(hint: otaku related)
) Lily

4) Which city would you like to visit the most? (Japanese city)
Kyoto ?
SirSpud016
5) If you had the power to change/alter anything, whether it's something on MH or something regarding life itself, what would you change? (hint: natural disaster)
She would be granted the power to stop earthquakes and tsunami !!!
Kinki
6) What is the best S&M scenario? (hint: vanilla...)
Joker
Cute Jinxy
7) If you could eat anything in the world for one year, what would it be? (hint: morning food)
breakfast ?
2 dolla holla (aka Gryffy)
8) For whatever reason, who do you hate arguing with the most in Mafia Game?
(no hint)
could it be me ?
Master
9) What's the worst thing you've ever done? (hint: something when she was young + sibling related)
Sanjuro Kuwabatake
10) Do you believe the world is becoming a better place with technology or a worse one? (no hint).
both
Nice guys always PM last (but he wasn't last this time)
11) What do you consider to be your greatest flaw? (hint: emotionally based)
Anger
The Incredibly Mysterious A.ulq
12) What’s the craziest conversation you’ve overheard? (hint: a complaint + girl talk)
wh
Cat lover (aka Miss revo)
13) What is your best memory of high school? (no hint)
love related memories i guess ?
Marian is mine, no touchy!
14) Who's your virtual husbando
(hint: a red/orange haired character from a WSJ manga)
aside Marian the only interesting Wsj red haired i think of is :
7-1
15) What 11 main players would you elect to be in our national team (Brazil) for the next world cup if you were the coach? (hint: you don't have to name the defenders)
No idea so wh (i can only name captain tsubasa players does that count
)
LadyMarmy
16) Who would you ship with yourself? (Among MH people) (hint: a boy)
gryff ?
The RED mafia detective doing a follow-up
17)
This sounds like it's asking for a follow-up question :P
She was living elsewhere, might be in us ?
Darky tryna ask wut?
18) Did she ever cook pancakes? (no hint)
of course she does !
oMo
19) If you were to reincarnate again as an animal in the wild, but were to retain your current human consciousness and instincts (i.e. you would live the animal life with a human mind), what animal would you pick? (no hint)
A panda obviously !!!
Lady Arba
20) Okay since you have betrayed me, thinking I was trapping you, making you think I was into that stuff while Brandish and Juviii are these freaking daydreamers, rekt me with my one question, of course there should be a punishment question for you, right? No. As I said, blue color is a forgiven matter, however the rest I will leave up to my lawyer. So, instead, I have a very simple question for you. Yes, do not fear its something simple and easy that we all can answer and be both finally relieved!
So Bel-chan assume I give you some numbers, which are 3, 9, 6, 7, and 1. You got a task to put some numbers, lets say two numbers together but in the end its your choice. Keep in mind that these should be connected and could have a possible meaning, however, of course, that necessarily does not mean the kind of meaning people think it should mean. After that, you have a rock-paper-scissor game. You have three chances to either win - lose or make a tie. So, if you have taken the numbers you want to connect, and accept the rock-paper-scissor challange with the chosen person you want to do the game with, which numbers do you think you will end up to choose and connect and which persom will you chose to play and which wins/loses/ties will you think you will have, and represent you the most? You might think these are four question but no, its actually a whole. One cannot be put together with the other to be answered. It can go various ways but only you can decide what way it will go because there is no correct way but only a right way. So, Bel-chan, have you finally decided it?
[/fieldset]
well she would probably answer joker i guess because joker is the ultimate link that connects people

My Round 3 Answers:
Final Round: Answer Phase
Final Round: Answer Phase
Grytsun
1) Which of the 20 Interview game players does Bel personally dislike the most? (no hint)
I honestly have no idea. I am assuming she picks someone just to mess with them. So Seraph maybe.
Miss Lambito
2) Which manga series disappointed you the most? (no hint) -Magi. Could be FT instead.
Adorable, sexy, syxy!
3) "Hello mom, this is syx. First of all, I want to say that I owe you my deepest respect. Not only you were brave enough to take the seat here, no, you also let someone like me participate in the game and answered all questions marvelously and in a laidback/chill manner. I couldn't throw you out of balance. Strong character you have there! Keep it up! I hope you are not that angry at me, but you obviously have every right to be. : ) I won't apologize though. Someone has to step up and fulfill people's expectations.
Now for my question. : )
Tell us something you don't like about your MH crush.
"
(hint: otaku related) - Joker
Lily
4) Which city would you like to visit the most? (Japanese city) - Could be Tokyo, but I will go with Kyoto
SirSpud016
5) If you had the power to change/alter anything, whether it's something on MH or something regarding life itself, what would you change? (hint: natural disaster) - Stop Hurricanes/Tsunami's
Kinki
6) What is the best S&M scenario? (hint: vanilla...) - Bondage
Cute Jinxy
7) If you could eat anything in the world for one year, what would it be? (hint: morning food) - Pancakes
2 dolla holla (aka Gryffy)
8) For whatever reason, who do you hate arguing with the most in Mafia Game? - Taking a shot in the dark and picking Grysun
(no hint)
Master
9) What's the worst thing you've ever done? (hint: something when she was young + sibling related) - Withhold
Sanjuro Kuwabatake
10) Do you believe the world is becoming a better place with technology or a worse one? (no hint). - I am guessing better.
Nice guys always PM last (but he wasn't last this time)
11) What do you consider to be your greatest flaw? (hint: emotionally based) - Taking another shot in the dark here: Has trouble trusting others.
The Incredibly Mysterious A.ulq
12) What’s the craziest conversation you’ve overheard? (hint: a complaint + girl talk) - Could be way off base here, but the hint makes it sound like a Sex topic XD
Cat lover (aka Miss revo)
13) What is your best memory of high school? (no hint) - Class Trip
Marian is mine, no touchy!
14) Who's your virtual husbando
?
(Marian is not an option )
(hint: a red/orange haired character from a WSJ manga)
No way this is Ichigo, so maybe Pain?
7-1
15) What 11 main players would you elect to be in our national team (Brazil) for the next world cup if you were the coach? (hint: you don't have to name the defenders) - Withhold since I don't know very much about Soccer xD.
LadyMarmy
16) Who would you ship with yourself? (Among MH people) (hint: a boy) - Emperor Spriggan
The RED mafia detective doing a follow-up
17)
This sounds like it's asking for a follow-up question :P
How did you spend the first fifteen years of your life? (hint: Not always in the Caribbean) - Traveled to England
Darky tryna ask wut?
18) Did she ever cook pancakes? (no hint) - Yes
oMo
19) If you were to reincarnate again as an animal in the wild, but were to retain your current human consciousness and instincts (i.e. you would live the animal life with a human mind), what animal would you pick? (no hint) - If mythical creatures were allowed, a dragon would be the obvious answer. I will say Hawk, to keep with the flying animal theme.
Lady Arba
20) Okay since you have betrayed me, thinking I was trapping you, making you think I was into that stuff while Brandish and Juviii are these freaking daydreamers, rekt me with my one question, of course there should be a punishment question for you, right? No. As I said, blue color is a forgiven matter, however the rest I will leave up to my lawyer. So, instead, I have a very simple question for you. Yes, do not fear its something simple and easy that we all can answer and be both finally relieved!
So Bel-chan assume I give you some numbers, which are 3, 9, 6, 7, and 1. You got a task to put some numbers, lets say two numbers together but in the end its your choice. Keep in mind that these should be connected and could have a possible meaning, however, of course, that necessarily does not mean the kind of meaning people think it should mean. After that, you have a rock-paper-scissor game. You have three chances to either win - lose or make a tie. So, if you have taken the numbers you want to connect, and accept the rock-paper-scissor challange with the chosen person you want to do the game with, which numbers do you think you will end up to choose and connect and which persom will you chose to play and which wins/loses/ties will you think you will have, and represent you the most? You might think these are four question but no, its actually a whole. One cannot be put together with the other to be answered. It can go various ways but only you can decide what way it will go because there is no correct way but only a right way. So, Bel-chan, have you finally decided it? - Withhold lol
1) Which of the 20 Interview game players does Bel personally dislike the most? (no hint)
I honestly have no idea. I am assuming she picks someone just to mess with them. So Seraph maybe.
Miss Lambito
2) Which manga series disappointed you the most? (no hint) -Magi. Could be FT instead.
Adorable, sexy, syxy!
3) "Hello mom, this is syx. First of all, I want to say that I owe you my deepest respect. Not only you were brave enough to take the seat here, no, you also let someone like me participate in the game and answered all questions marvelously and in a laidback/chill manner. I couldn't throw you out of balance. Strong character you have there! Keep it up! I hope you are not that angry at me, but you obviously have every right to be. : ) I won't apologize though. Someone has to step up and fulfill people's expectations.
Now for my question. : )
Tell us something you don't like about your MH crush.
"
(hint: otaku related) - Joker
Lily

4) Which city would you like to visit the most? (Japanese city) - Could be Tokyo, but I will go with Kyoto
SirSpud016
5) If you had the power to change/alter anything, whether it's something on MH or something regarding life itself, what would you change? (hint: natural disaster) - Stop Hurricanes/Tsunami's
Kinki
6) What is the best S&M scenario? (hint: vanilla...) - Bondage
Cute Jinxy
7) If you could eat anything in the world for one year, what would it be? (hint: morning food) - Pancakes
2 dolla holla (aka Gryffy)
8) For whatever reason, who do you hate arguing with the most in Mafia Game? - Taking a shot in the dark and picking Grysun
(no hint)
Master
9) What's the worst thing you've ever done? (hint: something when she was young + sibling related) - Withhold
Sanjuro Kuwabatake
10) Do you believe the world is becoming a better place with technology or a worse one? (no hint). - I am guessing better.
Nice guys always PM last (but he wasn't last this time)
11) What do you consider to be your greatest flaw? (hint: emotionally based) - Taking another shot in the dark here: Has trouble trusting others.
The Incredibly Mysterious A.ulq
12) What’s the craziest conversation you’ve overheard? (hint: a complaint + girl talk) - Could be way off base here, but the hint makes it sound like a Sex topic XD
Cat lover (aka Miss revo)
13) What is your best memory of high school? (no hint) - Class Trip
Marian is mine, no touchy!
14) Who's your virtual husbando
(Marian is not an option )
(hint: a red/orange haired character from a WSJ manga)
No way this is Ichigo, so maybe Pain?
7-1
15) What 11 main players would you elect to be in our national team (Brazil) for the next world cup if you were the coach? (hint: you don't have to name the defenders) - Withhold since I don't know very much about Soccer xD.
LadyMarmy
16) Who would you ship with yourself? (Among MH people) (hint: a boy) - Emperor Spriggan
The RED mafia detective doing a follow-up
17)
This sounds like it's asking for a follow-up question :P
How did you spend the first fifteen years of your life? (hint: Not always in the Caribbean) - Traveled to England
Darky tryna ask wut?
18) Did she ever cook pancakes? (no hint) - Yes
oMo
19) If you were to reincarnate again as an animal in the wild, but were to retain your current human consciousness and instincts (i.e. you would live the animal life with a human mind), what animal would you pick? (no hint) - If mythical creatures were allowed, a dragon would be the obvious answer. I will say Hawk, to keep with the flying animal theme.
Lady Arba
20) Okay since you have betrayed me, thinking I was trapping you, making you think I was into that stuff while Brandish and Juviii are these freaking daydreamers, rekt me with my one question, of course there should be a punishment question for you, right? No. As I said, blue color is a forgiven matter, however the rest I will leave up to my lawyer. So, instead, I have a very simple question for you. Yes, do not fear its something simple and easy that we all can answer and be both finally relieved!
So Bel-chan assume I give you some numbers, which are 3, 9, 6, 7, and 1. You got a task to put some numbers, lets say two numbers together but in the end its your choice. Keep in mind that these should be connected and could have a possible meaning, however, of course, that necessarily does not mean the kind of meaning people think it should mean. After that, you have a rock-paper-scissor game. You have three chances to either win - lose or make a tie. So, if you have taken the numbers you want to connect, and accept the rock-paper-scissor challange with the chosen person you want to do the game with, which numbers do you think you will end up to choose and connect and which persom will you chose to play and which wins/loses/ties will you think you will have, and represent you the most? You might think these are four question but no, its actually a whole. One cannot be put together with the other to be answered. It can go various ways but only you can decide what way it will go because there is no correct way but only a right way. So, Bel-chan, have you finally decided it? - Withhold lol
Round 3: Free Response
1- Which player she dislikes the most? Nobody
2-Most disappointing manga? Laxus spin-off Fairy Tail
3-Something you don't like about your crush? Too obsessive over manga/anime.
4-City like to visit? Manchester City Tokyo
5-Power to change anything? Hurricanes that hit her country
6- Best S&M scenario? Whip.
7-Eat anything for one year? Withhold
8-Player dislike to argue with the most in MG? Gryffindor
Probably between me or GrySun, but even though GrySun and his persistence on hints the last game might be more fresh in her mind, think we go back and forth in every game (bar the last one) and didn't really see much with Gry in those previous games. It's one of us for sure..... I think ….
9- Worst thing you've ever done? Withhold
10- World a better place with tech? Better place
11-Greatest flaw? Being overly kind to the point she could be taken advantage of
12-Craziest convo overheard? Girl complaining about her partner's performance.
13-Best HS memory? Withhold
14-Virtual Husbando? Jellal Fernandes Kenshin
15-Brazil lineup? Alisson, Fabinho, Casemiro, Coutinho, Neymar, Firmino, Gabriel Jesus
Tricky question? For sure the 3 Liverpool Brazilian's will be in here(Alisson, Fabinho, Firmino)...Neymar too, she doesn't like Coutinho and he's in poor form atm, but still a quality player, Gabriel starting over Firmino in the WC last year was a travesty but he's likely going to be there in 2022, Casemiro for balance, Fernandinho too old, left out Vinicius but he's likely in the team in 2022 as well
Vinicius other name is paixao lol
16-Ship? Jellal Fernandes Emperor Spriggan
17-First fifteen years? Traveling to Europe to visit family, Wales I think
18-Cook pancakes? Yes
19-Reincarnate as animal? Lion
Hmm...she chose a Croc in the last question, but would she want to be near water a large part of the time?
20-Rock paper scissors + number? Joker
1- Which player she dislikes the most? Nobody
2-Most disappointing manga?
3-Something you don't like about your crush? Too obsessive over manga/anime.
4-City like to visit?
5-Power to change anything? Hurricanes that hit her country
6- Best S&M scenario? Whip.
7-Eat anything for one year? Withhold
8-Player dislike to argue with the most in MG? Gryffindor
Probably between me or GrySun, but even though GrySun and his persistence on hints the last game might be more fresh in her mind, think we go back and forth in every game (bar the last one) and didn't really see much with Gry in those previous games. It's one of us for sure..... I think ….
9- Worst thing you've ever done? Withhold
10- World a better place with tech? Better place
11-Greatest flaw? Being overly kind to the point she could be taken advantage of
12-Craziest convo overheard? Girl complaining about her partner's performance.
13-Best HS memory? Withhold
14-Virtual Husbando?
15-Brazil lineup? Alisson, Fabinho, Casemiro, Coutinho, Neymar, Firmino, Gabriel Jesus
Tricky question? For sure the 3 Liverpool Brazilian's will be in here(Alisson, Fabinho, Firmino)...Neymar too, she doesn't like Coutinho and he's in poor form atm, but still a quality player, Gabriel starting over Firmino in the WC last year was a travesty but he's likely going to be there in 2022, Casemiro for balance, Fernandinho too old, left out Vinicius but he's likely in the team in 2022 as well
16-Ship?
17-First fifteen years? Traveling to Europe to visit family, Wales I think
18-Cook pancakes? Yes
19-Reincarnate as animal? Lion
Hmm...she chose a Croc in the last question, but would she want to be near water a large part of the time?
20-Rock paper scissors + number? Joker
1) Nobody? She could go for the ones she doesn't know at all, but I wouldn't know who those are, so 
2) Is this even a question? FT of course
Truth be told I have no idea, but feels like a safe bet anyway.
3) I don't have a clue about anything that could be related here either, so gonna go for crush-kun not being into one of her favourite series or the like...
4) Tokyo sounds too easy but fook it, not gonna try guessing a different one
5) Hurricanes? The 2017 one maybe? Keeping it close to home, I'm a simple guesser
6) She doesn't have a favourite, I guess
Props to @Kinki for the perseverance
7) Pancakes!
8) If I remember correctly, Gryff's playstyle tends to occasionally exasperate her, so my bet is on the questioner himself
9) WITHHOLD number 1
10) Better. Unless she hates all of us
11) Tends to trust or have expectations of people that don't live up to them.
You know, like her MH namesake
12) Nope, not gonna go down that hole. WITHHOLD number 2
13) Cheating on a key test and getting away with it
14) (hint: a red/orange haired character from a WSJ manga)
Had to go googling most of those series to try and find out which characters fit that description... Gave up halfway
I also realized I probably didn't need to, since the closest I could get to red/orange-haired is Hisoka. I seriously hope, for Bel's sake, that's not it though...
15) The hell
Why would you ask eleven questions in one? smh Faffs
WITHHOLD number 3
16) You almost got out of this unscathed, Bel. Almost...
JOKER
17) Thanks for that hint guys, real helpful
Traveling around America?
18) Well she picked them as her year-long food of choice in my canon, so it feels safe enough to say yes. I like these yes/no questions in round three btw
19) Clearly a panda. Any other answer is just wrong.
20) No.
2) Is this even a question? FT of course

Truth be told I have no idea, but feels like a safe bet anyway.
3) I don't have a clue about anything that could be related here either, so gonna go for crush-kun not being into one of her favourite series or the like...
4) Tokyo sounds too easy but fook it, not gonna try guessing a different one
5) Hurricanes? The 2017 one maybe? Keeping it close to home, I'm a simple guesser
6) She doesn't have a favourite, I guess
Props to @Kinki for the perseverance7) Pancakes!
8) If I remember correctly, Gryff's playstyle tends to occasionally exasperate her, so my bet is on the questioner himself
9) WITHHOLD number 1
10) Better. Unless she hates all of us

11) Tends to trust or have expectations of people that don't live up to them.
You know, like her MH namesake

12) Nope, not gonna go down that hole. WITHHOLD number 2
13) Cheating on a key test and getting away with it
14) (hint: a red/orange haired character from a WSJ manga)
Had to go googling most of those series to try and find out which characters fit that description... Gave up halfway
I also realized I probably didn't need to, since the closest I could get to red/orange-haired is Hisoka. I seriously hope, for Bel's sake, that's not it though...
15) The hell
Why would you ask eleven questions in one? smh FaffsWITHHOLD number 3
16) You almost got out of this unscathed, Bel. Almost...
JOKER
17) Thanks for that hint guys, real helpful

Traveling around America?
18) Well she picked them as her year-long food of choice in my canon, so it feels safe enough to say yes. I like these yes/no questions in round three btw
19) Clearly a panda. Any other answer is just wrong.
20) No.
- No one
- Fairy Tail
- They are shipper
- Kyoto
- There'd be no typhoons
- Hit the partner with vanilla pod (wtf is this question?)
- Cereals with milk
- GrySun
- She put the blame for sth she's done on them and they were punished
- Better
- She's emotional/ it's easy to make her cry
- Girl complaining about her boyfriend
- School trip with sexy teacher
- Kurosaki Ichigo? (honestly can't think of anyone else)
- JOKER (one point, yay...
) - Emperor Spriggan
- She moved to the Carribean from USA
- Yes
- Cat
- 13, Bel wins 3 times with me (I'm too stupid to understand this question correctly...)
- I don’t think she dislikes anyone.
- I am going to have to say Magi because she really wasn’t a fan of Sinbad and that last arc was only dedicated to him.
- I guess their obsession with collecting figurines
- Tokyo
- Going by the hint I would say that it’s impossible to prevent natural disasters from happening but if Bel had the power to prevent a natural disaster, it would be hurricanes because of how frequent they’re becoming.
- Withhold
- Porridge
- I guess Gryffindor
- Kicked her sibling down the stairs
- Tough one really…… but am guessing the world is becoming a better place with the use of technology.
- Withhold
- Withhold
- I don’t know... maybe getting top marks
- Hinata from Haikyuu
- Willian, D.Costa, Fred, G.Jesus, Firmino, Neymar, Casemiro, Fernandinho, Taison, Alisson and Paulinho
- Aizen - random guess
- She spent her early years in Canada
- Yes
- A cat
- Joker
- the cancelled one, I think Gary one?

- Fairy Tail

- Umm.... he is too into manga?

- Tokyo
- alter the stormy weather of Antigua&Barbuda
- umm..just, vanilla? the most boring relationship

- bread?
- syx?
- snatching away her sibling's toy?
- the former (better)
- cold-hearted?
- partner exchange?

- noticed by senpai
- [withhold]
- [withhold] damn, what a difficult question o_O
- [withhold]
- traveling overseas?
- yes
- fox
- no
Grytsun
1) Which of the 20 Interview game players does Bel personally dislike the most? (no hint)
No one? (I don't think Bel would put a name in here xD, she can be scary, but overall seems to be a courteous sweetpie).
Miss Lambito
2) Which manga series disappointed you the most? (no hint)
Fairy Tail \'_'/ (I'll lose point but I had to, rs).
Adorable, sexy, syxy!
3) "Hello mom, this is syx. First of all, I want to say that I owe you my deepest respect. Not only you were brave enough to take the seat here, no, you also let someone like me participate in the game and answered all questions marvelously and in a laidback/chill manner. I couldn't throw you out of balance. Strong character you have there! Keep it up! I hope you are not that angry at me, but you obviously have every right to be. : ) I won't apologize though. Someone has to step up and fulfill people's expectations.
Now for my question. : )
Tell us something you don't like about your MH crush.
(hint: otaku related)
He's a tar- I mean, otaku, for a horrible series. (I'd "guess" Fairy Tail again but I'd rather not play with fire... Bran-chi might ban me before this reaches Bel '_' I'm done having my fun now!)
Lily
4) Which city would you like to visit the most? (Japanese city)
Tokyo, 'cause Akihabara?
SirSpud016
5) If you had the power to change/alter anything, whether it's something on MH or something regarding life itself, what would you change? (hint: natural disaster)
She'd change the fact that her homeland is often in the path of hurricanes?
Kinki
6) What is the best S&M scenario? (hint: vanilla...)
Hithhold (won't go there, I don't have a death wish like syx and Ahmado @.@)
Cute Jinxy
7) If you could eat anything in the world for one year, what would it be? (hint: morning food)
What would Bran, Asachi and Juvchiii consider to be a morning food? '_' ... I'd guess omelette here but I guess that's Juviii taking control of my head... so:
Withhold.
2 dolla holla (aka Gryffy)
8) For whatever reason, who do you hate arguing with the most in Mafia Game?
GrySun? ^_^ (or is that just me, rs ..................... lies, that's Evil for me).
(no hint)
Master
9) What's the worst thing you've ever done? (hint: something when she was young + sibling related)
Hithhold!
Sanjuro Kuwabatake
10) Do you believe the world is becoming a better place with technology or a worse one? (no hint).
Better! She's a tech-chan! Right...? Thx for the likely free point, Sanjuro-san.
Nice guys always PM last (but he wasn't last this time)
11) What do you consider to be your greatest flaw? (hint: emotionally based)
Hith-... FUCK.
She's passionate in the sense she gets carried away by her feelings whenever possessed by the Caribbean heat (
btw )
The Incredibly Mysterious A.ulq
12) What’s the craziest conversation you’ve overheard? (hint: a complaint + girl talk)
What's the craziest thing she could hear from a girl...
That the girl would want to menstruate forever '-'v
Cat lover (aka Miss revo)
13) What is your best memory of high school? (no hint)
The school girl skirt
Marian is mine, no touchy!
14) Who's your virtual husbando
?
(hint: a red/orange haired character from a WSJ manga)
Killmesu '-' I mean, Natsu.
7-1
15) What 11 main players would you elect to be in our national team (Brazil) for the next world cup if you were the coach? (hint: you don't have to name the defenders)
Joker \o/
LadyMarmy
16) Who would you ship with yourself? (Among MH people) (hint: a boy)
Lambu ^_^
The RED mafia detective doing a follow-up
17)
This sounds like it's asking for a follow-up question :P
How did you spend the first fifteen years of your life? (hint: Not always in the Caribbean)
Skiing in a cold country!
Darky tryna ask wut?
18) Did she ever cook pancakes? (no hint)
Yes! (hope that's not her fav dish... hate when the answer is right under our noses).
oMo
19) If you were to reincarnate again as an animal in the wild, but were to retain your current human consciousness and instincts (i.e. you would live the animal life with a human mind), what animal would you pick? (no hint)
A komodo dragon '_'
Ok, no, but a crocodile maybe, 'cause previous question. So crocodile.
Lady Arba
20) Okay since you have betrayed me, thinking I was trapping you, making you think I was into that stuff while Brandish and Juviii are these freaking daydreamers, rekt me with my one question, of course there should be a punishment question for you, right? No. As I said, blue color is a forgiven matter, however the rest I will leave up to my lawyer. So, instead, I have a very simple question for you. Yes, do not fear its something simple and easy that we all can answer and be both finally relieved!
So Bel-chan assume I give you some numbers, which are 3, 9, 6, 7, and 1. You got a task to put some numbers, lets say two numbers together but in the end its your choice. Keep in mind that these should be connected and could have a possible meaning, however, of course, that necessarily does not mean the kind of meaning people think it should mean. After that, you have a rock-paper-scissor game. You have three chances to either win - lose or make a tie. So, if you have taken the numbers you want to connect, and accept the rock-paper-scissor challange with the chosen person you want to do the game with, which numbers do you think you will end up to choose and connect and which persom will you chose to play and which wins/loses/ties will you think you will have, and represent you the most? You might think these are four question but no, its actually a whole. One cannot be put together with the other to be answered. It can go various ways but only you can decide what way it will go because there is no correct way but only a right way. So, Bel-chan, have you finally decided it?
I choose a gun to shoot myself...
1) Which of the 20 Interview game players does Bel personally dislike the most? (no hint)
No one? (I don't think Bel would put a name in here xD, she can be scary, but overall seems to be a courteous sweetpie).
Miss Lambito
2) Which manga series disappointed you the most? (no hint)
Fairy Tail \'_'/ (I'll lose point but I had to, rs).
Adorable, sexy, syxy!
3) "Hello mom, this is syx. First of all, I want to say that I owe you my deepest respect. Not only you were brave enough to take the seat here, no, you also let someone like me participate in the game and answered all questions marvelously and in a laidback/chill manner. I couldn't throw you out of balance. Strong character you have there! Keep it up! I hope you are not that angry at me, but you obviously have every right to be. : ) I won't apologize though. Someone has to step up and fulfill people's expectations.
Now for my question. : )
Tell us something you don't like about your MH crush.
(hint: otaku related)
He's a tar- I mean, otaku, for a horrible series. (I'd "guess" Fairy Tail again but I'd rather not play with fire... Bran-chi might ban me before this reaches Bel '_' I'm done having my fun now!)
Lily

4) Which city would you like to visit the most? (Japanese city)
Tokyo, 'cause Akihabara?
SirSpud016
5) If you had the power to change/alter anything, whether it's something on MH or something regarding life itself, what would you change? (hint: natural disaster)
She'd change the fact that her homeland is often in the path of hurricanes?
Kinki
6) What is the best S&M scenario? (hint: vanilla...)
Hithhold (won't go there, I don't have a death wish like syx and Ahmado @.@)
Cute Jinxy
7) If you could eat anything in the world for one year, what would it be? (hint: morning food)
What would Bran, Asachi and Juvchiii consider to be a morning food? '_' ... I'd guess omelette here but I guess that's Juviii taking control of my head... so:
Withhold.
2 dolla holla (aka Gryffy)
8) For whatever reason, who do you hate arguing with the most in Mafia Game?
GrySun? ^_^ (or is that just me, rs ..................... lies, that's Evil for me).
(no hint)
Master
9) What's the worst thing you've ever done? (hint: something when she was young + sibling related)
Hithhold!
Sanjuro Kuwabatake
10) Do you believe the world is becoming a better place with technology or a worse one? (no hint).
Better! She's a tech-chan! Right...? Thx for the likely free point, Sanjuro-san.
Nice guys always PM last (but he wasn't last this time)
11) What do you consider to be your greatest flaw? (hint: emotionally based)
Hith-... FUCK.
She's passionate in the sense she gets carried away by her feelings whenever possessed by the Caribbean heat (
btw )The Incredibly Mysterious A.ulq
12) What’s the craziest conversation you’ve overheard? (hint: a complaint + girl talk)
What's the craziest thing she could hear from a girl...
That the girl would want to menstruate forever '-'v
Cat lover (aka Miss revo)
13) What is your best memory of high school? (no hint)
The school girl skirt

Marian is mine, no touchy!
14) Who's your virtual husbando
(hint: a red/orange haired character from a WSJ manga)
Killmesu '-' I mean, Natsu.
7-1
15) What 11 main players would you elect to be in our national team (Brazil) for the next world cup if you were the coach? (hint: you don't have to name the defenders)
Joker \o/
LadyMarmy
16) Who would you ship with yourself? (Among MH people) (hint: a boy)
Lambu ^_^
The RED mafia detective doing a follow-up
17)
This sounds like it's asking for a follow-up question :P
How did you spend the first fifteen years of your life? (hint: Not always in the Caribbean)
Skiing in a cold country!
Darky tryna ask wut?
18) Did she ever cook pancakes? (no hint)
Yes! (hope that's not her fav dish... hate when the answer is right under our noses).
oMo
19) If you were to reincarnate again as an animal in the wild, but were to retain your current human consciousness and instincts (i.e. you would live the animal life with a human mind), what animal would you pick? (no hint)
A komodo dragon '_'
Ok, no, but a crocodile maybe, 'cause previous question. So crocodile.
Lady Arba
20) Okay since you have betrayed me, thinking I was trapping you, making you think I was into that stuff while Brandish and Juviii are these freaking daydreamers, rekt me with my one question, of course there should be a punishment question for you, right? No. As I said, blue color is a forgiven matter, however the rest I will leave up to my lawyer. So, instead, I have a very simple question for you. Yes, do not fear its something simple and easy that we all can answer and be both finally relieved!
So Bel-chan assume I give you some numbers, which are 3, 9, 6, 7, and 1. You got a task to put some numbers, lets say two numbers together but in the end its your choice. Keep in mind that these should be connected and could have a possible meaning, however, of course, that necessarily does not mean the kind of meaning people think it should mean. After that, you have a rock-paper-scissor game. You have three chances to either win - lose or make a tie. So, if you have taken the numbers you want to connect, and accept the rock-paper-scissor challange with the chosen person you want to do the game with, which numbers do you think you will end up to choose and connect and which persom will you chose to play and which wins/loses/ties will you think you will have, and represent you the most? You might think these are four question but no, its actually a whole. One cannot be put together with the other to be answered. It can go various ways but only you can decide what way it will go because there is no correct way but only a right way. So, Bel-chan, have you finally decided it?
I choose a gun to shoot myself...
Grytsun
1) Which of the 20 Interview game players does Bel personally dislike the most? (no hint)
All of them
Miss Lambito
2) Which manga series disappointed you the most? (no hint)
All of the series are dissapointing :3
Adorable, sexy, syxy!
3) "Hello mom, this is syx. First of all, I want to say that I owe you my deepest respect. Not only you were brave enough to take the seat here, no, you also let someone like me participate in the game and answered all questions marvelously and in a laidback/chill manner. I couldn't throw you out of balance. Strong character you have there! Keep it up! I hope you are not that angry at me, but you obviously have every right to be. : ) I won't apologize though. Someone has to step up and fulfill people's expectations.
Now for my question. : )
Tell us something you don't like about your MH crush.
"
(hint: otaku related)
Not paying enough attention to Bel, because said crush has to do otaku things :')
Lily
4) Which city would you like to visit the most? (Japanese city)
Kyoto
SirSpud016
5) If you had the power to change/alter anything, whether it's something on MH or something regarding life itself, what would you change? (hint: natural disaster)
The power of to create hurricanes to blow everyone away
Kinki
6) What is the best S&M scenario? (hint: vanilla...)
No S&M but plain, vanilla sex.
Cute Jinxy
7) If you could eat anything in the world for one year, what would it be? (hint: morning food)
Pancakes
2 dolla holla (aka Gryffy)
8) For whatever reason, who do you hate arguing with the most in Mafia Game?
(no hint)
Grysun
Master
9) What's the worst thing you've ever done? (hint: something when she was young + sibling related)
Pushed a sibling of the stairs
Sanjuro Kuwabatake
10) Do you believe the world is becoming a better place with technology or a worse one? (no hint).
Worse
Nice guys always PM last (but he wasn't last this time)
11) What do you consider to be your greatest flaw? (hint: emotionally based)
Having emotions at all :^)
The Incredibly Mysterious A.ulq
12) What’s the craziest conversation you’ve overheard? (hint: a complaint + girl talk)
Girls complaining about getting overheard during their girltalk
Cat lover (aka Miss revo)
13) What is your best memory of high school? (no hint)
Spending time with friends
Marian is mine, no touchy!
14) Who's your virtual husbando
?
(Marian is not an option )
(hint: a red/orange haired character from a WSJ manga)
Ichigo Kurosaki? (Ewww I know - literally googling for characters hahahah).
7-1
15) What 11 main players would you elect to be in our national team (Brazil) for the next world cup if you were the coach? (hint: you don't have to name the defenders)
Joker please, this question isn't meant to be.
LadyMarmy
16) Who would you ship with yourself? (Among MH people) (hint: a boy)
MarmaladeSky ofcourse.
The RED mafia detective doing a follow-up
17)
This sounds like it's asking for a follow-up question :P
How did you spend the first fifteen years of your life? (hint: Not always in the Caribbean)
- Being a child
Darky tryna ask wut?
18) Did she ever cook pancakes? (no hint)
Yes
oMo
19) If you were to reincarnate again as an animal in the wild, but were to retain your current human consciousness and instincts (i.e. you would live the animal life with a human mind), what animal would you pick? (no hint)
Tiger it is, because they have stripers and can kill people
Lady Arba
20) Okay since you have betrayed me, thinking I was trapping you, making you think I was into that stuff while Brandish and Juviii are these freaking daydreamers, rekt me with my one question, of course there should be a punishment question for you, right? No. As I said, blue color is a forgiven matter, however the rest I will leave up to my lawyer. So, instead, I have a very simple question for you. Yes, do not fear its something simple and easy that we all can answer and be both finally relieved!
So Bel-chan assume I give you some numbers, which are 3, 9, 6, 7, and 1. You got a task to put some numbers, lets say two numbers together but in the end its your choice. Keep in mind that these should be connected and could have a possible meaning, however, of course, that necessarily does not mean the kind of meaning people think it should mean. After that, you have a rock-paper-scissor game. You have three chances to either win - lose or make a tie. So, if you have taken the numbers you want to connect, and accept the rock-paper-scissor challange with the chosen person you want to do the game with, which numbers do you think you will end up to choose and connect and which persom will you chose to play and which wins/loses/ties will you think you will have, and represent you the most? You might think these are four question but no, its actually a whole. One cannot be put together with the other to be answered. It can go various ways but only you can decide what way it will go because there is no correct way but only a right way. So, Bel-chan, have you finally decided it?
She hasn't decided it
1) Which of the 20 Interview game players does Bel personally dislike the most? (no hint)
All of them
Miss Lambito
2) Which manga series disappointed you the most? (no hint)
All of the series are dissapointing :3
Adorable, sexy, syxy!
3) "Hello mom, this is syx. First of all, I want to say that I owe you my deepest respect. Not only you were brave enough to take the seat here, no, you also let someone like me participate in the game and answered all questions marvelously and in a laidback/chill manner. I couldn't throw you out of balance. Strong character you have there! Keep it up! I hope you are not that angry at me, but you obviously have every right to be. : ) I won't apologize though. Someone has to step up and fulfill people's expectations.
Now for my question. : )
Tell us something you don't like about your MH crush.
"
(hint: otaku related)
Not paying enough attention to Bel, because said crush has to do otaku things :')
Lily

4) Which city would you like to visit the most? (Japanese city)
Kyoto
SirSpud016
5) If you had the power to change/alter anything, whether it's something on MH or something regarding life itself, what would you change? (hint: natural disaster)
The power of to create hurricanes to blow everyone away
Kinki
6) What is the best S&M scenario? (hint: vanilla...)
No S&M but plain, vanilla sex.
Cute Jinxy
7) If you could eat anything in the world for one year, what would it be? (hint: morning food)
Pancakes
2 dolla holla (aka Gryffy)
8) For whatever reason, who do you hate arguing with the most in Mafia Game?
(no hint)
Grysun
Master
9) What's the worst thing you've ever done? (hint: something when she was young + sibling related)
Pushed a sibling of the stairs
Sanjuro Kuwabatake
10) Do you believe the world is becoming a better place with technology or a worse one? (no hint).
Worse
Nice guys always PM last (but he wasn't last this time)
11) What do you consider to be your greatest flaw? (hint: emotionally based)
Having emotions at all :^)
The Incredibly Mysterious A.ulq
12) What’s the craziest conversation you’ve overheard? (hint: a complaint + girl talk)
Girls complaining about getting overheard during their girltalk

Cat lover (aka Miss revo)
13) What is your best memory of high school? (no hint)
Spending time with friends
Marian is mine, no touchy!
14) Who's your virtual husbando
(Marian is not an option )
(hint: a red/orange haired character from a WSJ manga)
Ichigo Kurosaki? (Ewww I know - literally googling for characters hahahah).
7-1
15) What 11 main players would you elect to be in our national team (Brazil) for the next world cup if you were the coach? (hint: you don't have to name the defenders)
Joker please, this question isn't meant to be.
LadyMarmy
16) Who would you ship with yourself? (Among MH people) (hint: a boy)
MarmaladeSky ofcourse.
The RED mafia detective doing a follow-up
17)
This sounds like it's asking for a follow-up question :P
How did you spend the first fifteen years of your life? (hint: Not always in the Caribbean)
- Being a child
Darky tryna ask wut?
18) Did she ever cook pancakes? (no hint)
Yes
oMo
19) If you were to reincarnate again as an animal in the wild, but were to retain your current human consciousness and instincts (i.e. you would live the animal life with a human mind), what animal would you pick? (no hint)
Tiger it is, because they have stripers and can kill people
Lady Arba
20) Okay since you have betrayed me, thinking I was trapping you, making you think I was into that stuff while Brandish and Juviii are these freaking daydreamers, rekt me with my one question, of course there should be a punishment question for you, right? No. As I said, blue color is a forgiven matter, however the rest I will leave up to my lawyer. So, instead, I have a very simple question for you. Yes, do not fear its something simple and easy that we all can answer and be both finally relieved!
So Bel-chan assume I give you some numbers, which are 3, 9, 6, 7, and 1. You got a task to put some numbers, lets say two numbers together but in the end its your choice. Keep in mind that these should be connected and could have a possible meaning, however, of course, that necessarily does not mean the kind of meaning people think it should mean. After that, you have a rock-paper-scissor game. You have three chances to either win - lose or make a tie. So, if you have taken the numbers you want to connect, and accept the rock-paper-scissor challange with the chosen person you want to do the game with, which numbers do you think you will end up to choose and connect and which persom will you chose to play and which wins/loses/ties will you think you will have, and represent you the most? You might think these are four question but no, its actually a whole. One cannot be put together with the other to be answered. It can go various ways but only you can decide what way it will go because there is no correct way but only a right way. So, Bel-chan, have you finally decided it?
She hasn't decided it
Grytsun
1) Which of the 20 Interview game players does Bel personally dislike the most? (no hint)
Hyul... I think 'no one'? Even if she actually did, is she toxic enough to offer a serious answer?
Miss Lambito
2) Which manga series disappointed you the most? (no hint)
Now this is a toughie. I'll probably be saying that a lot, feel free to read over it. What has belceleb read... What did she not like...
... Still hard. She likes FT and EZ right? What else has she read?
Adorable, sexy, syxy!
3) "Hello mom, this is syx. First of all, I want to say that I owe you my deepest respect. Not only you were brave enough to take the seat here, no, you also let someone like me participate in the game and answered all questions marvelously and in a laidback/chill manner. I couldn't throw you out of balance. Strong character you have there! Keep it up! I hope you are not that angry at me, but you obviously have every right to be. : ) I won't apologize though. Someone has to step up and fulfill people's expectations.
Now for my question. : )
Tell us something you don't like about your MH crush.
"
(hint: otaku related)
A hint? D: As in, Syx knows the answer, or Belceleb has to give an answer that fits within that hint? Either way, they probably have trash husbando taste!
Lily
4) Which city would you like to visit the most? (Japanese city)
Tokyo and Kyoto are both great cities, probably the most iconic ones, but maybe Belceleb will give a less mainstream answer? If she has visited Japan before, she most definitely has visited either one of those places... I think Tokyo is a safe bet.
SirSpud016
5) If you had the power to change/alter anything, whether it's something on MH or something regarding life itself, what would you change? (hint: natural disaster)
... Uh, prevent climate change from escalating any further, possibly regress the effects and consequently extend the oil age by virtue of being able to control atmospheric properties?
Kinki
6) What is the best S&M scenario? (hint: vanilla...)
I think she's stated a few times she's not into that stuff? Preferably none, I think.
Cute Jinxy
7) If you could eat anything in the world for one year, what would it be? (hint: morning food)
Uh... Eggs? Does Belceleb like eggs? Who doesn't like an egg, really? Especially poached eggs. Eggs are cool.
2 dolla holla (aka Gryffy)
8) For whatever reason, who do you hate arguing with the most in Mafia Game?
(no hint)
Mightgry!
Master
9) What's the worst thing you've ever done? (hint: something when she was young + sibling related)
Okay, these hints are provided by Belceleb, right? That would make a modicum of sense.
Uh, Belceleb broke something, the sibling got blamed for it and she never owned up to it? Perhaps.
Sanjuro Kuwabatake
10) Do you believe the world is becoming a better place with technology or a worse one? (no hint).
Hard to say. Depends on what you mean with 'world' and 'better'. But, overall, I think it's hard to argue that technology particularly has provided more bad than good. So, the world the is a better place because of technology.
Nice guys always PM last (but he wasn't last this time)
11) What do you consider to be your greatest flaw? (hint: emotionally based)
Hm, Belceleb is easy to get upset? Get stuck on something and doesn't easily break out of it?
The Incredibly Mysterious A.ulq
12) What’s the craziest conversation you’ve overheard? (hint: a complaint + girl talk)
Uh... Belceleb overheard girls discussing some girl from school who got pregnant? lol
Cat lover (aka Miss revo)
13) What is your best memory of high school? (no hint)
Graduating?
Marian is mine, no touchy!
14) Who's your virtual husbando
? (Marian is not an option )
(hint: a red/orange haired character from a WSJ manga)
Red/orange haired... Both? At the same time?
...
I looked up options. I couldn't find any. Natsu. Let's go with Natsu.
7-1
15) What 11 main players would you elect to be in our national team (Brazil) for the next world cup if you were the coach? (hint: you don't have to name the defenders)
Uh, joker thingy svp
LadyMarmy
16) Who would you ship with yourself? (Among MH people) (hint: a boy)
Hum... Spriggan?
The RED mafia detective doing a follow-up
17)
This sounds like it's asking for a follow-up question :P
Uh, lived in Africa for a while.
Darky tryna ask wut?
18) Did she ever cook pancakes? (no hint)
Yes, but failed.
oMo
19) If you were to reincarnate again as an animal in the wild, but were to retain your current human consciousness and instincts (i.e. you would live the animal life with a human mind), what animal would you pick? (no hint)
I don't know what her answer is gonna be, but mine's gonna be brown bear. Insects and things that live in water are a big nono. The fangs on approach of feral and canine predators doesn't suit me well either. Imagine being completely aware and conscious while you devour a deer or a baby giraffe or whatever. Birds seem cool at first, but birds are meant to fly and when they land they get nommed by a snake. Brown bears are a top of the food chain, can hunt salmon, help travelers and stuff. Seems like a decent way to spend your animal life.
Lady Arba
20) Okay since you have betrayed me, thinking I was trapping you, making you think I was into that stuff while Brandish and Juviii are these freaking daydreamers, rekt me with my one question, of course there should be a punishment question for you, right? No. As I said, blue color is a forgiven matter, however the rest I will leave up to my lawyer. So, instead, I have a very simple question for you. Yes, do not fear its something simple and easy that we all can answer and be both finally relieved!
So Bel-chan assume I give you some numbers, which are 3, 9, 6, 7, and 1. You got a task to put some numbers, lets say two numbers together but in the end its your choice. Keep in mind that these should be connected and could have a possible meaning, however, of course, that necessarily does not mean the kind of meaning people think it should mean. After that, you have a rock-paper-scissor game. You have three chances to either win - lose or make a tie. So, if you have taken the numbers you want to connect, and accept the rock-paper-scissor challange with the chosen person you want to do the game with, which numbers do you think you will end up to choose and connect and which persom will you chose to play and which wins/loses/ties will you think you will have, and represent you the most? You might think these are four question but no, its actually a whole. One cannot be put together with the other to be answered. It can go various ways but only you can decide what way it will go because there is no correct way but only a right way. So, Bel-chan, have you finally decided it?
...
No
Thank you for the hard work hosts! Sorry for being bothersome ><
1) Which of the 20 Interview game players does Bel personally dislike the most? (no hint)
Hyul... I think 'no one'? Even if she actually did, is she toxic enough to offer a serious answer?

Miss Lambito
2) Which manga series disappointed you the most? (no hint)
Now this is a toughie. I'll probably be saying that a lot, feel free to read over it. What has belceleb read... What did she not like...
... Still hard. She likes FT and EZ right? What else has she read?

Adorable, sexy, syxy!
3) "Hello mom, this is syx. First of all, I want to say that I owe you my deepest respect. Not only you were brave enough to take the seat here, no, you also let someone like me participate in the game and answered all questions marvelously and in a laidback/chill manner. I couldn't throw you out of balance. Strong character you have there! Keep it up! I hope you are not that angry at me, but you obviously have every right to be. : ) I won't apologize though. Someone has to step up and fulfill people's expectations.
Now for my question. : )
Tell us something you don't like about your MH crush.
"
(hint: otaku related)
A hint? D: As in, Syx knows the answer, or Belceleb has to give an answer that fits within that hint? Either way, they probably have trash husbando taste!
Lily

4) Which city would you like to visit the most? (Japanese city)
Tokyo and Kyoto are both great cities, probably the most iconic ones, but maybe Belceleb will give a less mainstream answer? If she has visited Japan before, she most definitely has visited either one of those places... I think Tokyo is a safe bet.
SirSpud016
5) If you had the power to change/alter anything, whether it's something on MH or something regarding life itself, what would you change? (hint: natural disaster)
... Uh, prevent climate change from escalating any further,
Kinki
6) What is the best S&M scenario? (hint: vanilla...)
I think she's stated a few times she's not into that stuff? Preferably none, I think.
Cute Jinxy
7) If you could eat anything in the world for one year, what would it be? (hint: morning food)
Uh... Eggs? Does Belceleb like eggs? Who doesn't like an egg, really? Especially poached eggs. Eggs are cool.
2 dolla holla (aka Gryffy)
8) For whatever reason, who do you hate arguing with the most in Mafia Game?
(no hint)
Mightgry!
Master
9) What's the worst thing you've ever done? (hint: something when she was young + sibling related)
Okay, these hints are provided by Belceleb, right? That would make a modicum of sense.
Uh, Belceleb broke something, the sibling got blamed for it and she never owned up to it? Perhaps.
Sanjuro Kuwabatake
10) Do you believe the world is becoming a better place with technology or a worse one? (no hint).
Hard to say. Depends on what you mean with 'world' and 'better'. But, overall, I think it's hard to argue that technology particularly has provided more bad than good. So, the world the is a better place because of technology.
Nice guys always PM last (but he wasn't last this time)
11) What do you consider to be your greatest flaw? (hint: emotionally based)
Hm, Belceleb is easy to get upset? Get stuck on something and doesn't easily break out of it?
The Incredibly Mysterious A.ulq
12) What’s the craziest conversation you’ve overheard? (hint: a complaint + girl talk)
Uh... Belceleb overheard girls discussing some girl from school who got pregnant? lol
Cat lover (aka Miss revo)
13) What is your best memory of high school? (no hint)
Graduating?

Marian is mine, no touchy!
14) Who's your virtual husbando
(hint: a red/orange haired character from a WSJ manga)
Red/orange haired... Both? At the same time?
...
I looked up options. I couldn't find any. Natsu. Let's go with Natsu.
7-1
15) What 11 main players would you elect to be in our national team (Brazil) for the next world cup if you were the coach? (hint: you don't have to name the defenders)
Uh, joker thingy svp
LadyMarmy
16) Who would you ship with yourself? (Among MH people) (hint: a boy)
Hum... Spriggan?
The RED mafia detective doing a follow-up
17)
This sounds like it's asking for a follow-up question :P
Uh, lived in Africa for a while.
Darky tryna ask wut?
18) Did she ever cook pancakes? (no hint)
Yes, but failed.
oMo
19) If you were to reincarnate again as an animal in the wild, but were to retain your current human consciousness and instincts (i.e. you would live the animal life with a human mind), what animal would you pick? (no hint)
I don't know what her answer is gonna be, but mine's gonna be brown bear. Insects and things that live in water are a big nono. The fangs on approach of feral and canine predators doesn't suit me well either. Imagine being completely aware and conscious while you devour a deer or a baby giraffe or whatever. Birds seem cool at first, but birds are meant to fly and when they land they get nommed by a snake. Brown bears are a top of the food chain, can hunt salmon, help travelers and stuff. Seems like a decent way to spend your animal life.
Lady Arba
20) Okay since you have betrayed me, thinking I was trapping you, making you think I was into that stuff while Brandish and Juviii are these freaking daydreamers, rekt me with my one question, of course there should be a punishment question for you, right? No. As I said, blue color is a forgiven matter, however the rest I will leave up to my lawyer. So, instead, I have a very simple question for you. Yes, do not fear its something simple and easy that we all can answer and be both finally relieved!
So Bel-chan assume I give you some numbers, which are 3, 9, 6, 7, and 1. You got a task to put some numbers, lets say two numbers together but in the end its your choice. Keep in mind that these should be connected and could have a possible meaning, however, of course, that necessarily does not mean the kind of meaning people think it should mean. After that, you have a rock-paper-scissor game. You have three chances to either win - lose or make a tie. So, if you have taken the numbers you want to connect, and accept the rock-paper-scissor challange with the chosen person you want to do the game with, which numbers do you think you will end up to choose and connect and which persom will you chose to play and which wins/loses/ties will you think you will have, and represent you the most? You might think these are four question but no, its actually a whole. One cannot be put together with the other to be answered. It can go various ways but only you can decide what way it will go because there is no correct way but only a right way. So, Bel-chan, have you finally decided it?
...
No
Thank you for the hard work hosts! Sorry for being bothersome ><
Q1: Fuck knows so lets say this one as Brandish is running it 
Q2: Bleach
Q3:Questionable posts on /r/cummingonfigures? WITHHOLD
I really didn't know what to go with there so it was either what's above or something about Fairy Tail
Q4: Osaka
Going for a slight curveball here but F if it is the obvious Tokyo
Q5: Hurricanes
Also the fuck is "SirSpud016"? You ship Laxus and Brandish @Brandish so surely you could've been more creative than that name
Q6: Going for a kiss but biting the lip on accident?
Fuck knows, and what's with ahm asking these questions???
Q7: Eggs Benedict w/ French Toast
Q8: Brandish
Q9: Exposed a younger sibling?
Really got no clue on this one
Q10: Better one.
Q11: Too forgiving?
Q12:Something about bloodplay and penises? WITHHOLD
Q13: Graduating
Q14: Hinata from Haikyuu?
Q15: :Not the team that got 7-1'd by Germany in 2014 WITHHOLD
Q16: xi0
Don't all the cool kids do that?
Q17: In Wales
Q18: Yes?
Q19:
Q20.6, 9? eh? What the fuck is that? JOKER

Q2: Bleach
Q3:
I really didn't know what to go with there so it was either what's above or something about Fairy Tail

Q4: Osaka
Going for a slight curveball here but F if it is the obvious Tokyo
Q5: Hurricanes
Also the fuck is "SirSpud016"? You ship Laxus and Brandish @Brandish so surely you could've been more creative than that name

Q6: Going for a kiss but biting the lip on accident?
Fuck knows, and what's with ahm asking these questions???

Q7: Eggs Benedict w/ French Toast
Q8: Brandish
Q9: Exposed a younger sibling?
Really got no clue on this one

Q10: Better one.
Q11: Too forgiving?

Q12:
Q13: Graduating

Q14: Hinata from Haikyuu?
Q15: :
Q16: xi0
Don't all the cool kids do that?

Q17: In Wales
Q18: Yes?
Q19:
Q20.
- Revo (1)
- Fairy Tail (2)
- Believes in Jellal>Laxus (3)
- Tokyo (4)
- Change the weather whenever she wants to (Elsa 2.0). (5)
- Threesome with your crush and the girl ur crush cheated you with (6)
- Pancakes/Waffles (7)
- Gry (8)
- Blamed her slibing for something he/she didn't do (?) (9)
- Not really (10)
- Gets too emotional when angry (11)
- Something like this (12):
- First kiss (13)
- Hisoka (14)
- Idk much about but: Neymar, Oliveira, Guedes, Marquinhos, Caio, Neves, Silva, Barbosa, Jesus, Casemiro and Ganso. (15)
- Emperor Spriggan (16)
- Traveling (17)
- Yes (18)
- A lion (19)
- She got lazy and didn't even finish reading the question (20)
There we are again. The hosts still keeping me hostage in here, but you know.... it won't be that long because, yes. It's finally that time of the day. Yes, you freaking heard me. I WILL FREE MYSELF FROM YOU GUYS AND WON'T BE HOLD IN HERE ANYMORE!
Anyway typing this with a headache while being half ded. Ez game, ez life. Answers incoming in 3......... 2.........
Questions:
Q1. This question shouldn't even be asked. It's quite simply, just look already at her, she is quite a mama, right? So, of course, it's only natural that she doesn't dislike anyone here. Bel-chan loves everyone, and takes care of everyone, regardless gender, regardless age, regardless species. She answers all our interview questions no matter wrong or right, no matter living up the headcanons or not, that does not change her view of us.
Because in the end she will watch us, she will talk to us, she will feed us, she will all love us, she will
And that's why she will never dislike someone because thats the person she simply is.
Quite a heartwarming person she is. Loving us all the way we are before that time comes obviously. A respectable woman to say the least.
Q2. Fairy Tail just because. End of the discussion.
Q3. Hmm.. there are quite some things she might dislike of her crush. It could be the manga the crush is reading, it could be the characters the crush is having as its favorite, the genre's the crush likes, it could be a lot. But of course, the obvious answer is of course the obvious answer. The thing she doesn't like about her crush is her crush self. Simple as it is. So crush, if you read this, go and fix yourself for the sake of her, fix your taste for the sake of her, fix your favorite characters for the sake of her and more importantly, for yourself for the sake of her, for the sake of yourself and of course, for the sake of this world. Maybe then she will try you in the end, that would be quite an accomplishment.
Maybe she will say ''come to mama''
Not quite sure if thats something to be happy or terrified about and to hit on tbh especially that face she has there too. Oh well, anyway if that time comes, know that there is always the trashcan you can hide.
PS: Belserion if you read this, just to let you know ...
...............
.....
...
it was Brandish doing.
Q4 Tokyo. I mean, let's be honest. Who doesn't want to go to Tokyo?
Q5 I could say all these hurricanes because that's something she deals with it seasonally irrc. However, there is something worse then that, that she definitely would earse. My whole existence.
Q6
That is my answer.
Q7 I dunno. Let's just do crêpes orso lol. SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP~
Q8 Everyone that is a townie or that isn't in her mafia team. One thing is for sure, she would definitely love to destroy Spriggan when they are arguing in the MG's. Like seriously guys, he is never safe. not even kidding n e v e r s a f e
Q9 Puked on her siblings face
Q10 let's just say better because firstly, my head is spinning right now and I just realize I have reached question 10 finally and I have 10 more to go and secondly, without this laptop I couldn't even answer this question.
Q11 Getting quick angry? Just answering this quick atm.
Q12 A girlfriend's boyfriend hooking up with many other girls, but the girl doesn't wanna leave her boyfriend no matter what even though she knows what kind of a bastard he is. Complaining yet staying with him. Or something else related? Could be many things lol but lets keep it by that answer. My sleep is waiting for me.
Btw, stop glaring at me Juviii, thank you.
Q13 Being graduated and knowing that there will be even a more hell coming afterwards, called college/called uni, called work, called life.
Q14 I am not gonna name a Fairy Tail character so Souma Yukihara I will choose you.
Q15 Can this question be deleted already? Because the person that asked it should accept that Brazil just sucks. ^^v
Q16 I could answer Spriggan but lets do Brandish because he has quite the Sinbad and has prolly dem flow going around him.
Q17 Can I use my withold on this? I am getting tired right now to answer the questions (I went from 10 to 18 to 20 to 19 to 7 to 11 to 12 to 15 to 14 xd)
Q18 I think she did? I mean, pancakes aren't that difficult to eat unless you're just lazy to make it and have siblings or parents that just simply makes it for you, then I won't blame you tho. xD Not gonna lie, I do really feel like eating some pancakes now.
Q19 A cat, because cats are amazing. End of the discussion.
Q20 You know, you might think wtf is this for question? Simple question? MY FREAKING ASS. Firstly, no thanks. I don't want your ass. Secodly, unfortunately, for those that think that way, I have to break your bubble but your thinking is wrong. Of course, you are thinking you want to know the way Belserion anwers, right? Well, it doesn't necessarily have to go that way. Your way of thinking could be already the way of thinking she thinks. There are various way you can answer this question, and so there are various options and even a higher chance to get the answer that you're looking for and that she's looking for as well. This only increases the chances to have the same answer just like her. It's plain and simply. Whenever you pick some numbers, you will make them connect, everything is possible in your own kind of way. Every game is possible in your kind of play and every player is possible in the way you choose to play with you. It doesn't necessarily mean you have to answer the question the way I asked it, right?
See? It wasn't that difficult was it? Quite exciting right, right? I have a feeling that Farfalla enjoyed this question the most from all of us!
Well, its time for me to get my deserved sleep.
Magi out, peace~
Anyway typing this with a headache while being half ded. Ez game, ez life. Answers incoming in 3......... 2.........
Questions:
Q1. This question shouldn't even be asked. It's quite simply, just look already at her, she is quite a mama, right? So, of course, it's only natural that she doesn't dislike anyone here. Bel-chan loves everyone, and takes care of everyone, regardless gender, regardless age, regardless species. She answers all our interview questions no matter wrong or right, no matter living up the headcanons or not, that does not change her view of us.
Because in the end she will watch us, she will talk to us, she will feed us, she will all love us, she will
beat us
and of course not to forget
and of course not to forget
she will kill us
And that's why she will never dislike someone because thats the person she simply is.
Quite a heartwarming person she is. Loving us all the way we are before that time comes obviously. A respectable woman to say the least.
Q2. Fairy Tail just because. End of the discussion.
Q3. Hmm.. there are quite some things she might dislike of her crush. It could be the manga the crush is reading, it could be the characters the crush is having as its favorite, the genre's the crush likes, it could be a lot. But of course, the obvious answer is of course the obvious answer. The thing she doesn't like about her crush is her crush self. Simple as it is. So crush, if you read this, go and fix yourself for the sake of her, fix your taste for the sake of her, fix your favorite characters for the sake of her and more importantly, for yourself for the sake of her, for the sake of yourself and of course, for the sake of this world. Maybe then she will try you in the end, that would be quite an accomplishment.
Maybe she will say ''come to mama''
Not quite sure if thats something to be happy or terrified about and to hit on tbh especially that face she has there too. Oh well, anyway if that time comes, know that there is always the trashcan you can hide.
PS: Belserion if you read this, just to let you know ...
...............
.....
...
it was Brandish doing.
Q4 Tokyo. I mean, let's be honest. Who doesn't want to go to Tokyo?
Q5 I could say all these hurricanes because that's something she deals with it seasonally irrc. However, there is something worse then that, that she definitely would earse. My whole existence.
Q6
That is my answer.
Q7 I dunno. Let's just do crêpes orso lol. SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP~
Q8 Everyone that is a townie or that isn't in her mafia team. One thing is for sure, she would definitely love to destroy Spriggan when they are arguing in the MG's. Like seriously guys, he is never safe. not even kidding n e v e r s a f e
- Belserion sees
- Belserions knows
- Belserion hunts
Q9 Puked on her siblings face
Q10 let's just say better because firstly, my head is spinning right now and I just realize I have reached question 10 finally and I have 10 more to go and secondly, without this laptop I couldn't even answer this question.
Q11 Getting quick angry? Just answering this quick atm.
Q12 A girlfriend's boyfriend hooking up with many other girls, but the girl doesn't wanna leave her boyfriend no matter what even though she knows what kind of a bastard he is. Complaining yet staying with him. Or something else related? Could be many things lol but lets keep it by that answer. My sleep is waiting for me.
Btw, stop glaring at me Juviii, thank you.
Q13 Being graduated and knowing that there will be even a more hell coming afterwards, called college/called uni, called work, called life.
Q14 I am not gonna name a Fairy Tail character so Souma Yukihara I will choose you.
Q15 Can this question be deleted already? Because the person that asked it should accept that Brazil just sucks. ^^v
Q16 I could answer Spriggan but lets do Brandish because he has quite the Sinbad and has prolly dem flow going around him.
Q17 Can I use my withold on this? I am getting tired right now to answer the questions (I went from 10 to 18 to 20 to 19 to 7 to 11 to 12 to 15 to 14 xd)
Q18 I think she did? I mean, pancakes aren't that difficult to eat unless you're just lazy to make it and have siblings or parents that just simply makes it for you, then I won't blame you tho. xD Not gonna lie, I do really feel like eating some pancakes now.
Q19 A cat, because cats are amazing. End of the discussion.
Q20 You know, you might think wtf is this for question? Simple question? MY FREAKING ASS. Firstly, no thanks. I don't want your ass. Secodly, unfortunately, for those that think that way, I have to break your bubble but your thinking is wrong. Of course, you are thinking you want to know the way Belserion anwers, right? Well, it doesn't necessarily have to go that way. Your way of thinking could be already the way of thinking she thinks. There are various way you can answer this question, and so there are various options and even a higher chance to get the answer that you're looking for and that she's looking for as well. This only increases the chances to have the same answer just like her. It's plain and simply. Whenever you pick some numbers, you will make them connect, everything is possible in your own kind of way. Every game is possible in your kind of play and every player is possible in the way you choose to play with you. It doesn't necessarily mean you have to answer the question the way I asked it, right?
See? It wasn't that difficult was it? Quite exciting right, right? I have a feeling that Farfalla enjoyed this question the most from all of us!
Well, its time for me to get my deserved sleep.
Magi out, peace~
Last edited:




