There was no host accident. Hosts can't edit either. People will have to pick between 0, 2 and 19 sisters nowMy question, answer choices are butchered. It's supposed to be 1 not 19pm..
I didn't sent that.
Now that was a host mistake. Today you learned right?There was no host accident. Hosts can't edit either. People will have to pick between 0, 2 and 19 sisters now

Unlike you she sent her question in time. And your question was edited too when I saw it yesterday. Anything else you would like to discuss in public?But made after the deadline, impossible to fix now![]()
Slap that panda @Juviii
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No changes here. I am going down with my answers if need comes to be!For those who haven't sent yet: counting from this message on, you have more 3h.
For those who had to quick send last minute feel free to change your answers during that time, if you want.
OK but... Will you send your answers?Well... damn
Im very sorry guys, forgot about this in the midst of all.