Games MH Interview Game- Copy Panda Edition

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,775
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal


Round 3 questions ​
Erin
1-Whats the biggest mistake you did in your life ?
Hint: timing

Shino
2-What word do you often hear when MHers describe you?
Hint: MH meme

Faust
3-What's your favorite tulip variety?
Hint: red mangoes

Liductan
4-What do you value more, your privacy or money?
No hint

Lambu

5-What's the physical trait that you find the most attractive in a woman? (breasts and ass are not eligible)
No hint

Hermit

6-What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
Hint: Russian food by lawl

Kiki
7-Your standards for hot, sexy panda?
Hint: Weeb dream that comes to reality/anime character

James
8-Since you like Conan so much, I'll ask you: Which ship do you like the most - RanxShinichi or AixConan? *Gasp* Don't tell me you prefer AyumixConan you giant perverted Panda?!
No hint

Brandish

9-What skill, that can be used for the betterment of yourself and others, have you mastered? If you haven't mastered a skill, please answer 'none' and tell us how you will/are addressing this.
Hint: none but he wants to master something a panda would like to master.

Desin
10-How would you describe your perfect partner (physical and characterwise) only using quotes from the hit movie Shrek
Hint: Donkey quote

Gry
11-What was Panda's favorite Mafia Game that he played(not hosted/spectated) on this forum?
Hint: 2017

Farf
12-If you were a roman/greek deity, which one would it be and why"
Hint: 12 Olympians of Greece

Lak
13-Art (Paintings, sculpture, music etc) as u know it is something all humans enjoy. Aristotle once said that happiness was the purpose of life, and that art (both enjoying and creating it) was an attempt to reach that goal - that suggests that enjoying the beauty (in nature or in art) is an innate desire of humans. We all desire happiness, and beauty and art make us happy.


Now we have gone a step further rather than just creating art, we’ve applied artistic principles to things like sex, cooking, and movement. Things that are only supposed to keep our species alive have now become ‘art forms’ (for example, instead of eating whatever we can find, we spend a ton of effort to create a delicious, beautiful meal). Even a step further, competitions , comparisons, the ranking and a step further, putting even numerical values on it ,which totally contradicts the initial goal of happiness with concepts of winners and losers." So, my question this round is


Why do humans create Art ?
Hint: Philosophical answer


Holt
14-Will you rather be an oppressor or the oppressed?
No hint


Gajeel

15-What is the most important emotion according to you?
Hint: Negative emotion mangoes

Revo
16-If had the power to permban from MH any of the current players here, who would it be?
Hint: male player in this interview

Marm
17-Okay, so you come home - sit down and have a cup of hot steaming tea. You're feeling comfortable, sitting there with your tea and a soft panda-pattern blanket. Before you can help it, your mind starts to drift. To strange places, like baby pandas clumsily falling over and pineapple on foods they really shouldn't be on. Not only that, your thoughts drift to Magi's secret stash of nudes and Demonspeed in a cute little dress. Farfalla in the bedroom... Juviii with a whip.
Your thoughts drift to fantasies, strange, interesting fantasies... So do tell us.
What is the weirdest sexual fantasy you've ever had? (And who was involved)
Hint: mangoes (not literally)

Magi
18-''Panda, assume you've won a nice price during an event you participated in. The grant price is to leave a nice mark/touch on the belly and booty of the First Hot Ladies group, a hot smooth lick and kiss on the feet on the Korean group Mamamoo and/or a soft nipple touch and ass grabbing on The Strongman group. Afterwards you can do whatever you want with them. Which group(s) would you choose as your grant price?''


''The First Hot ladies group''



''The Mamamoo group''



''The Strongman group''

Hint: greed

Hardy
19-This site has over 100000 members. As a very social panda, you surely interacted with most of them.

Some are close, some others not so much (be it because of differences, or because you just drifted apart). If you were to pick one user you would like to bond more with (regardless of you being very close already or not) who would it be?
Hint: senpai

You have 48h to send your answers ​


 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
OK but... Will you send your answers?
Lambu: I will come and post in interview game thread to give hope to the hosts and then not actually send my answers :lambirb
Since the countdown ended like 7 hours before I got here I thought it was effectively closed.

Will send right away then.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,775
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal


Round 2 answers:​

Marm
1. Pick one
A) Have a big, huge, enormous amount peepee and small brain
B) Small, so tiny, the smallest peepee, but a big brain
C) Enjoy a kapsalon at Magi’s tea party, however it also has pineapple on it.

Let me be clear here; physically, these are all equally punishing. Option A leaves open the possibility of having a multitude of genitalia (a multidick, if you will), which, if fully functional, could be interesting (generally when these sorts of mutations happen, some parts won't work or worse). Having a small brain would lets say half my IQ, so I'd have about ~100 IQ leftover, which is absolutely terrifying.

With option B, I already have a big brain, leaving my private parts to shrink.

Option C was bad enough without pineapple but includes pineapple so we'll have to rule it out by default. She'd probably swap out the fries for mango pieces too...

In other words, no dick but brain or multidick but no brain... Hmmm... I'd think I'd try marrying someone smart but would I be smart enough to do that with only 100iq? If I had more iq, could I earn enough money to build the multidicks?

Final answer: A, we convert the multidick into iq


Hardy
2.If you were to have a ROMANTIC dinner alone it would be with:

A) Raven
B) Farfalla
C) Purity of Magi
D) gnut

Hardo is including his own wife here. Makes me wonder why he doesn't take her on a date. He specifies alone, so I'm assuming he is taking care of Oli too? How considerate, but going on a caps romantic date with noona sounds like going on a romantic date with my sister, which is as corrupted as it is South American.

Mango... Might already be experiencing something warm and cozy <3, so best to not disrupt that which smolders peacefully on its own. Like incense, a campfire or the wing of your origami swan because a lump of hot coal fell on it after you sneezed and knocked the shisha pole.

Did Poopie pick people I call fam or sth? Cheeky cunt. Hmm, G is my uncle... But let's face it, he's probably the only one on this list who can cook well. You may not know it, but I've once or twice already spent such quality time with him. Yeah, we were in the call - skype, it was, back then - and we had dinner and chat. Actually we were playing league. And we weren't alone, but playing with others. Or well, he wasn't playing with us, but in the call. And the connection was quite bad, so he couldn't actually play with us on EUW. We probably weren't eating, since we were playing, but I remember the TV being loud at first and I couldn't hear the others. In these corona times, if we had to organize this endeavor through the webs, to practice social distancing, I'm not sure if we could even get through dinner. So probably not possible.

Then there is Raven. Raven's general life elo is so high, she's able to virtually real-time outplay the coronavirus. In fact, her elo is high enough to outplay the very concept of physical distance itself and fend off corona on your body as well. We could have a nice Friday fireside chat with a dragon head motif. Oh you know, enjoy some wine that is inevitably overpriced because all wine tastes like bad grapes but we all pretend it's better than glorified apple juice. You explain to her that most of the terroir in Euroland has been treated by pesticides already. She will retort she studied a year in France and during that year she met up with her long lost great aunt who squeezes the winegrapes personally with her feet. For a while, we will argue about whether or not babushka's feet carry the spirit of the earth and infuse the grapes with dead body scrapes that carry the DNA of the land. We finish the wine and hold hands as we walk out. Since it's cold we'll wear scarfs but every now and she'll pull mine down to whisper something in my ear. We giggle as we walk down the street, secretly flaming other people on the street amongst ourselves. We walk to the edge of the suburbs to find the station. I'll push over a snowman. She'll smile satisfied at your vandalistic tendencies. She'll trip over a grandpa. 'What the fuck?', you'll ask while instinctively taking off. 'You did it first,' she'll retort. 'Did not,' I'll say. 'It's not the same,' you'll think to add on, but not actually say. The escape is long. Fortunately, the tram ride to her place is short, silent, and spicy. We'll make eye contact a lot and explore each other's Fairy Tail scarves. They're both those double-sided scarves, one design on one side, another on the flip side, you know? Talk about sexual tension. We'll both be wearing the Natsu side, as we can't agree on who's going to be the Natsu in this relationship. We get out of the tram and decide to sit on a nearby bench. She'll be shy. I pull down her scarf. I see a Lucy design. The cold penetrates my soul through scarf at this foul revelation. How dare this heathen not stan the original best waifu. But I'm cool. Cool as a cucumber. I'll look her in the eye and put her hand on my scarf. It'll be the first time she does something this tacky, so she blushes till she's red as a tomato. She'll lean closer until she sees I'm stanning best girl Erza. The look in her eyes changes. All color in her face is gone. She's not a cucumber. She's not even cool. In fact, she's fucking feral. She goes ham, and we both start shouting. She'll want me to be her Lucy but I'll demand her to be my Erza. After about 5 minutes I stop shouting, she keeps going for another 20 and tacks on a diss track on top. She stops because she finally feels pity. I need to exercise more to keep up with this shit. She'll take it as a win for the Lucy faction and tweet about it. It will gain a surprising amount of retweets, the comments will be mean, and my ego will be bruised and swollen for the weekend because of it. She takes off. I'll go the long way home. Maybe cook something filling but healthy since those restaurant dinners never cut it. Have a shower. Put on some music recommended by your old high school friend who was in a band and recently tried to reconnect with you but was left better off as a good memory. I'll browse through messages, snaps, emails, pings, etc.. Make some tea with milk and sugar. I'll slice a suspiciously symmetrical watermelon I got from the next door granny while checking out the memes Mango sent me. We'll talk a bit. She'll ask me about the date with Raven and for lel and kek sake, will message noona and uncle about it. Uncle's connection will be bad, but noona will message me. She mentions Hardy isn't home and sends pictures of her godforsaken attempts at cooking. I'll say I had a long day. She'll understand and link me one of those informational videos on the Lannisters and a blushing smiley. My housemate will knock. He'll probably have had a long day too. He'll sit down, roll something strong, I'll pour something soothing. We'll exchange stories about our day. He'll get a call from home. He'll tell me he'll drink the tea and I can smoke the joint. I indulge after the long night. I put on an informational and lean back in my chair. Quite the long piece. I'll ponder for a while. The tea is still hot. I'll google what technically qualifies as incest.

Final answer: option A, not nearly rich enough to emulate the Lannisters.


Kiki
3.which is the best? bamboo leaves or bamboo shoots?
A
An excellent question. The leaves go well in everything, so when it comes to consumption, leaves.


Shino
4.Which of these anime catchphrases does Panda like the most?
a- Jotaro's "Yare Yare Daze"
b- Katsura's "Zura ja nai, Katsura da!"
c- Ryoma's "Mada mada dane"
d- All might's "Mo Daijoubu! Nazette? watashi ga kita!"

Basically my motto when it comes to designing MG


James
5.Panda's most traumatic childhood experience involves...
A: his Father
B: his Mother
C: his Uncle
D: His Pet Dog Skykaiser the Wise, the Great and the Mighty

When I was small, for some ritual I had to be shaven clean. My dad told me about it a month beforehand, but I didn't believe him. I remember pretty well that I'd try approaching him from different angles and ask him if and why I had to be clean-shaven and he'd keep telling me it's for family practices and religious purposes. After a while, I tried to protest, which he didn't accept. Then I tried to boycott, which he didn't accept either. In all, in the end, I had to sit through a 10-hour long ritual in 300 celsius and got shaven clean in the end. You'd think it feels smooth but in fact, it feels sticky.


Gry
6.Panda is given the option to go back in time to the point where he chose his current job/career path. As soon as he chooses he is brought back to the present time, with his life having changed based on his choice(thus he can‘t change anything else in the past, only this one choice). You will be able to remember your life since then as if you lived it in real time.
What does Panda do?

A. Chooses the medicine field.
B. Chooses the computer science field.
C. Goes into politics.
D. Goes into sports.
E. Changes nothing, life stays the same.

I'm uh not fond of blood, so A is probably not my thing. I have trouble designing the discord rooms for games, so B is definitely out. I'm a panda so D is even more out than B. I turned down rice-chan in this life, so probably not C. That leaves E? I'll remain a panda. In an alternate life, I might not have met my eternal rival, so this must be the best timeline



Brandish
7.Which MangaHelpers member have you most recently had sexual relations with?
A) Farfalla (Sexting and exploring the swinger lifestyle since Hardo stopped giving her attention in favour of Eri who they recently entered an open-ended arrangement with under the guise of a (checks notes) hydra game?)
B) Phillia (Rebuilt into a sexbot, looks like Rin. Also regularly makes tea.)
C) Demon (Genderbent first, cosplaying as Rin after. Demon-chan has more curves than a racing track)
D) Revo (We're both trapped in Mango's tea party dungeon. Send help)

If anyone sees her alive, tell her I changed my mind and I'm willing to trade my cup of water for her blanket. Would it kill Mango at least properly insulate this place? Fucks sake.




Farfalla
8. Pandu likes this host the most:
a. Juviii
b. Asako
c. Farfalla

Wait, why did she include herself? Aigoo... This Latina couple... Juvs tried to kill me thrice, Asako tricked me into playing this devilish game and keeps changing the rules on me, so since I'm hosting with noona soon, I think I should pick her? She might pout otherwise. Hwaiting, us \@.@/


Gajeel
9.You have been diagnosed with an incurable illness. You only have a few months left. What do you do?
A- You spend the remaining months enjoying life, knowing you will die soon.
B- You will not let the illness take over your life and decide to commit suicide.
C- You spend the remaining months trying your best to find ways to extend your life or even find a cure (very unlikely).

I suspect it's the way I enjoy life that would lead to contracting this disease to begin with. Well, in for a penny, in for a pound, mother always said. The answer is A.


Hermit
10.What is your favorite emoji out of the following?

A)



I'm quite fond of D, but I think in this case I have to pick A. That panda looks like they're having a great time. I like the buoyancy on the chub


Desin
11.You have fallen in love with 4 beautiful women, which one will you choose?

a) Putin's daughter
Includes regular KGB interrogation, radiation poisoning if you don't give her enough orgasms but you might inherit Putin's wealth once he dies in 250 years.


b) Stalin's grand-daughter
The most beautiful woman ever seen but you have to share since she is into the cuckold scene.

c) Japan's first sentient sex robot loli.
If you break her heart she might start a Robot Revolution

d) Ivanka Trump
Become a part of the Trump dynasty and make sure America becomes a hereditary monarchy.

Putin might die in 250 years but I might die next year, so that's a no. Stalin's grand-daughter... Who is both beautiful and bisexual, and wants to be shared with other girls? Certainly feasible, if not for the gulag sex dungeons. A sentient sex robot loli... Why does it have to be a loli? I believe you meant to ship this to Demon Option D is acceptable if Trump and his sons would agree to stop gangbanging Ivanka on the weekends, which won't happen...

Final answer: A, let's try aiming for uh generational wealth as they call it


Revo
12.Which had, to you, the worst ending/final arc?
a) Bleach
b) Nanatsu no Taizai
c) Magi
d) Naruto

They were ALL hot garbage, but the worst one was NNT. It just KEPT going on and on and on. What the fuck was that clusterfuck of an arc? That final gauntlet against the demon king lasted for like 25% of the manga run time. With Bleach, we all knew the writer was trash. There was nothing of value lost there. Magi I don't even remember tbh. The author probably took LSD, had an epileptic attack, remembered they had to draw some manga still, and produced this. But NNT... For no real good reason, the show decided to take a nosedive all the way down. Like, what? The writer HAD to have a final epic fight like all the other kids? And the worst part is the people defending it or reading into dumb shit the writer half-heartedly produces. S M H

Faust
13.




You woke up. Last night you went home with a super hot Fate cosplayer from the anime convention! But it turns it was gender-bent cosplayer! Who was it?

A Demonspeed as Rin
B Sky as Ereshkigal
C Jammin as Ishtar
D Syx as Jeanne Alter

Does that mean Demon became a girl and cosplayed as Rin? Very cunning, but he's a demon so that makes sense. The answer is Rin. Tbh he could have put anything there and I'd have picked Rin


Lakhan
14.
Panda had the audacity to decline the tea party invitation of Mango. So, she was enraged and since she had magic powers, she decided to punish him. Next day, Panda woke up and found he was now a bishoujo. But, Panda had a chance to reclaim back his sex if he fulfills one of the following challenges.

a-Feel urself whole day in bare public.
b-Fuck it, who's gonna remember me tomorrow and this form? let me enjoy some orgies.
c-Obediently receive all the S and M stuffs kiki can think of without resistance.

Wait, is this mans under the impression I'm not a bishoujo already? Reclaim my sex? smh fam... Also, B leaves my pride the most in tact, so we go with B


Erin
15.
Round 2 question :
Based on a true story adapted in a pandalistic way :
you re traveling in a certain uruguayan flight, your plane is full of nice pandas, but suddenly your plane crashes somewhere in the most inaccessible place in the Andes somwhere close to Argentina border, 33 pandas survived the crash, but bc of weather conditions researches that were conducted never get to find the survivors and after like 1 week or 2 (maybe ?) reserachs were called off. Its cold very cold, and you re short of food very quickly, some 5 pandas passengers died after the 1st week, theres no food anymore at 1st you start eating some part of the plane, your shoes (coz circunstances make you wearing shoes exceptionnally) but at some point theres nothing to eat anymore, and if you want to survive you will have to resort to eat your fellow pandas that died, will you eat them to live or prefer to die than eat your cute little sister that couldnt make it alive , what will you do? (based on Uruguayan Air Force Flight 571 story)

A) eat cute sister
B) starve

LOL what the fuck Eri? How did we go from 'panda is cutest strongest lifeform ' to 'alright you're playing the cannibalism route in panda/fate'. Hum, if something dies, it's probably not going to be fresh for very long. If it's been dead for a week, there's no way I'm touching that. I can't eat my little sister, especially not if she's now a small panda. Or can I? She's annoying me all the time. I guess I could eat her up and hibernate through the winter (panda's don't usually hibernate because they can't store enough fat through bamboo consumption alone). But she'd complain the whole time, probably not worth it.

Option gg, for my honor please solve this sudoku I left behind


Liductan
16.How many sisters do you have?
A. 1
B. 2
C. None

If we're talking biological fam, I have one cute little sister. She takes good care of me and every now and then even brings me panda products


Lambu
17.
- If you were to be left alone in a lost deserted island as a consequence of a shipwreck... What would you do?

A) Make fire signals hoping for another ship to notice you. It might take years but its the best thing you can do without risking your life. Help will come, you are too cute to be forgotten.

B) Try to leave the island using a big wooden piece of another boat that you found. You cant waste your life there waiting for something that might never come, the risk is worth it.

C) You take a bunch of coconuts, draw faces on them and name them after MH people to keep your mind sane and working. Among all those theres only one mango tho.

D) You embrace nature and decide to live for survival alone, since forgetting is the best thing you can do to protect yourself. Several years later you believe you are an actual panda and stand at the top of the food chain in the island.

These are four good options. Actually, there's no reason for me not to do all four. You best believe I'm going crazy by three without sugar. I think I'll go with the coconut option. I'll put the bird coconut in a cozy nest



Magi
18.
Alright, it seems its time for a new question round! Don’t you worry, this is not a milk tea party invitation. However, its been said that when you are drunk that you can be quite…. the thirsty type of person. Not talking about sucking milk here, so rest assured.

So let’s say that you are in a huge drunk situation again and everything goes so fast around you. Suddenly, you feel that your arm is getting a bit hold on, you feel a body against yours, you feel a soft whisper in your ear and the only thing that you can think about is ‘’I don’t know who the fuck you are, but this person is mine and mine alone’’ so before you even saw clearly who it was (but then again you are very drunk so it doesn't matter) you just went for the first move already. Turning around, holding the person in a close grip against you, trying to move the head to your direction so that you could just go for that smooth kiss. You try with a lot of force to enter the persons mouth to go for that deep, juicy, moist, deep kiss. Hands moving all around on the body, every touch makes you gasp and it becomes only hotter and hotter. You kiss every part of the persons body with a lot of force, you just simply find the situation that hot and are too thirsty. You simply want to eat it all. Everything just went a bit ‘’hotter’’ that night… or so that is what you believed to be.

The next day you woke up on a bench, not exactly knowing what happened nor knowing how you ended up there. Suddenly you get a message on your mobile and a picture has been send to you of that night. To your surprise it wasn’t as ''hot'' as you though it was yesterday. You are so confused that you simply don't know what to say.

If you had to choose, which person is on the picture that someone has send to you on the night you went forceful? Unfortunately, I cannot add any pictures for the options here because on mobile atm.

A: Knightmare
B: Philia
C: Charlie
D: Kiki

Loool very funny Mango ~~ You flipped some stuff around? I remember it a bit differently

As for your options, I'll go with option B, Philia who finally rebuilt himself into a super spicy variable sexbot






Holt
19.Pick a way to die:
a) Drowning
b) Stabbed
c) Shot
d) Choked

Choking and getting stabbed is slow and scary, with drowning I might die of the shock of before I die of the water. It's weird to say but I've always wondered what it's like to get shot, like proper penetrated by a bullet that enters one part of your body, pierces through, and exits from the back. Pure and clean destruction, simple manipulation of physics. Arguably the least painful way to go as well, depending on the shot. It could be like, an injection shot? And I get euthanized? Final answer, euthanasia



 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
7.Which MangaHelpers member have you most recently had sexual relations with?

They were ALL hot garbage, but the worst one was NNT. It just KEPT going on and on and on. What the fuck was that clusterfuck of an arc? That final gauntlet against the demon king lasted for like 25% of the manga run time. With Bleach, we all knew the writer was trash. There was nothing of value lost there. Magi I don't even remember tbh. The author probably took LSD, had an epileptic attack, remembered they had to draw some manga still, and produced this. But NNT... For no real good reason, the show decided to take a nosedive all the way down. Like, what? The writer HAD to have a final epic fight like all the other kids? And the worst part is the people defending it or reading into dumb shit the writer half-heartedly produces. S M H
Ok I'm satisfied with this :blush
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Then there is Raven. Raven's general life elo is so high, she's able to virtually real-time outplay the coronavirus. In fact, her elo is high enough to outplay the very concept of physical distance itself and fend off corona on your body as well. We could have a nice Friday fireside chat with a dragon head motif. Oh you know, enjoy some wine that is inevitably overpriced because all wine tastes like bad grapes but we all pretend it's better than glorified apple juice. You explain to her that most of the terroir in Euroland has been treated by pesticides already. She will retort she studied a year in France and during that year she met up with her long lost great aunt who squeezes the winegrapes personally with her feet. For a while, we will argue about whether or not babushka's feet carry the spirit of the earth and infuse the grapes with dead body scrapes that carry the DNA of the land. We finish the wine and hold hands as we walk out. Since it's cold we'll wear scarfs but every now and she'll pull mine down to whisper something in my ear. We giggle as we walk down the street, secretly flaming other people on the street amongst ourselves. We walk to the edge of the suburbs to find the station. I'll push over a snowman. She'll smile satisfied at your vandalistic tendencies. She'll trip over a grandpa. 'What the fuck?', you'll ask while instinctively taking off. 'You did it first,' she'll retort. 'Did not,' I'll say. 'It's not the same,' you'll think to add on, but not actually say. The escape is long. Fortunately, the tram ride to her place is short, silent, and spicy. We'll make eye contact a lot and explore each other's Fairy Tail scarves. They're both those double-sided scarves, one design on one side, another on the flip side, you know? Talk about sexual tension. We'll both be wearing the Natsu side, as we can't agree on who's going to be the Natsu in this relationship. We get out of the tram and decide to sit on a nearby bench. She'll be shy. I pull down her scarf. I see a Lucy design. The cold penetrates my soul through scarf at this foul revelation. How dare this heathen not stan the original best waifu. But I'm cool. Cool as a cucumber. I'll look her in the eye and put her hand on my scarf. It'll be the first time she does something this tacky, so she blushes till she's red as a tomato. She'll lean closer until she sees I'm stanning best girl Erza. The look in her eyes changes. All color in her face is gone. She's not a cucumber. She's not even cool. In fact, she's fucking feral. She goes ham, and we both start shouting. She'll want me to be her Lucy but I'll demand her to be my Erza. After about 5 minutes I stop shouting, she keeps going for another 20 and tacks on a diss track on top. She stops because she finally feels pity. I need to exercise more to keep up with this shit. She'll take it as a win for the Lucy faction and tweet about it. It will gain a surprising amount of retweets, the comments will be mean, and my ego will be bruised and swollen for the weekend because of it. She takes off. I'll go the long way home. Maybe cook something filling but healthy since those restaurant dinners never cut it. Have a shower. Put on some music recommended by your old high school friend who was in a band and recently tried to reconnect with you but was left better off as a good memory. I'll browse through messages, snaps, emails, pings, etc.. Make some tea with milk and sugar. I'll slice a suspiciously symmetrical watermelon I got from the next door granny while checking out the memes Mango sent me. We'll talk a bit. She'll ask me about the date with Raven and for lel and kek sake, will message noona and uncle about it. Uncle's connection will be bad, but noona will message me. She mentions Hardy isn't home and sends pictures of her godforsaken attempts at cooking. I'll say I had a long day. She'll understand and link me one of those informational videos on the Lannisters and a blushing smiley. My housemate will knock. He'll probably have had a long day too. He'll sit down, roll something strong, I'll pour something soothing. We'll exchange stories about our day. He'll get a call from home. He'll tell me he'll drink the tea and I can smoke the joint. I indulge after the long night. I put on an informational and lean back in my chair. Quite the long piece. I'll ponder for a while. The tea is still hot. I'll google what technically qualifies as incest.
10/10
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Do I get any points if my question got the best panda answer?

It didn't say sex! The question was about sexual relations! We were both enslaved invited by mango. We are like colleagues
Coward reply pff
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
...I got more right than I expected (really glad I used my three withholds I totally would have gotten those answers wrong) but those that I got wrong really irk me. Big Peepee, small brain, really? I thought you were a better panda and picked C. Pandas are bad at sex anyway they don't need a big Peepee, in fact they are so bad, they need pornos to know where to put what in!
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
There's no winning this game
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I just got pandazoned...
We can share your blanket so maybe body heat can get us through the cold nights 😔
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
We can share your blanket so maybe body heat can get us through the cold nights 😔
*Revo gets happy as the zone is fading*

"...back to back, like colleagues"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Naruhodo, a futanari bishoujo :catshrug .
Dummy thicc girly pp
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
There's no winning this game
I heard the winner gets special panda pics.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Am I like last place after this round? Damn.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Am I like last place after this round? Damn.
I would be feeling the same if I didn't kick ass in the round that Panda didn't lie.
 
Top