Games MH Interview Game - Elusia Edition

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Round 3 Results:​
Elusia's AnswersAtom - Favourite manga?
Monster

Obvious answer is obvious. But I couldn't help it. It is one of the best manga I've ever read and I highly recommend it to everyone.

Asako - Who's your favorite Japanese voice actor ?
Daisuke Ono

Sebastian, Sinbad, Midorima, Shizuo.....
God I love this actor :hearts

Gryff - What are your career aspirations, in other words, what line of work are you hoping to get into?
Journalist

I see myself working with big publication companies someday, making a lot of books and the coolest scenario of one of them turning into a movie or a TV series :zomg

Arjuna - Who is your MH crush
Darky

Well, I guess this is also obvious :XD
And as many of you can guess, I did what I say back then in my confessional thread (and in the win thread) that I ended up confessing to him :cookiehand

Xadyu - If you cry in space your tears just stick to your face
True, but your entire face is inside a helmet anyway.

Though if you really cry in space, won't your head explore before you even shed a tear? :hmm

Vici - Are you a screamer, or a moaner?
Screamer

I like to scream.... in my amuzement park rides :zomg


kira - What course do you plan to take?
Journalist

So I can become the best writer. And no, I'm not talking about the news :nah

Cres - If you were on RWBY, which character would you be?
Neon Katt

Living in the world of RWBY sounds cool, if you ignore the recent events that happened and that you are a highly skilled huntsman or huntress :XD

And I would like to be best minor female character, Nyan cat-
Er, I mean, Neon Katt :awe

DiMaria - Do you like blood soup?
No

Tried it once. I didn't like it sadly :emocat

Emperor - What is your least favorite attribute about yourself?
Ignorant

I've been known to be pretty ignorant to myself, to others and to my entire surroundings. I would love to change this particular attitude of mine but it's hard not to do it. Part of the reason is because I was often ignored by alot of people around me. There's also distractions like my daily routine of using my phone too much.

Shobu - Do you see yourself as successful in life after 10 years (2028)? Elaborate
Yes. I see myself to be very successful with my job, full of big responsibilities and opportunities to do.

Though, this is kind of interesting to some, but I don't think I see myself with a family of my own. It's something in life that I will never be ready for.

Bonus round:
Holt - Have you ever manipulated someone into doing something they hate? (T/F)
False

That's usually the other way around for me :cookiehand

Holt - Which of these will you learn if you had free training but have to be engaged for 540 hours in the span of a month? (MCQ)
a. How to code in any programming language of your choice
b. How to read, understand and manipulate people as you wish
c. How to draw and shade like an expert
d. How to fight and disarm opponents

C.
That would be pretty damn cool. If that happens, I would try to make my own animatic/animation :zomg


1. Magi -1
2. Daisuke Ono +1
3. Novel writer -1
4. GrySun -1
5. False -1
6. A screamer +1
7. English -1
8. The yellow girl, I guess? Idk her name -1
9. Nah +1
10. Fear of darkness I guess? -1
11. Yes +1
12. True -1
13. b -1
1. Favourite manga? (no hint)- The Promised Neverland -1

2. Who's your favorite Japanese voice actor ? (VA for a particularly Magi character)- Sinbad's VA +1

3. What are your career aspirations, in other words, what line of work are you hoping to get into? (a lot of writing involved)- Journalist +1

4. Who is your MH crush (no hint)- Grysun :p -1

5. If you cry in space your tears just stick to your face (True or False)- True-ish. The main thing is that they just won't flow downward +1

6. Are you a screamer, or a moaner? (no hint)- Moaner -1

7. What course do you plan to take? (refer to your answer in 3)- Journalism +1

8. If you were on RWBY, which character would you be? (look up charas from this series)- Yang Xiao -1

9. Do you like blood soup? (yay or nah)- nah +1

10. What is your least favorite attribute about yourself? (no hint)- Body? -1

11. Do you see yourself as successful in life after 10 years (2028)? (yes or no)- yes +1

12. Have you ever manipulated someone into doing something they hate? (true or false)- true -1

13. Which of these will you learn if you had free training but have to be engaged for 540 hours in the span of a month?
b. How to read, understand and manipulate people as you wish -1
1 Withhold 0
2 Yong Wu Shin -1
3 Withhold 0
4 Darky :P +1
5 True +1
6 Withhold 0
7 <<< Joker +1
8 Yang -1
9 nah +1
10 - one point :XD -1
11 yes +1
12 true -1
13 a -1
1. Favourite manga? (no hint)-Oyasumi PunPun -1
2. Who's your favorite Japanese voice actor ? (VA for a particularly Magi character)-Daisuke Ono +1
3. What are your career aspirations, in other words, what line of work are you hoping to get into? (a lot of writing involved)-An author -1
4. Who is your MH crush (no hint)-Darky +1
5. If you cry in space your tears just stick to your face (True or False)-False -1
6. Are you a screamer, or a moaner? (no hint)-Screamer +1
7. What course do you plan to take? (refer to your answer in 3)-Literature course -1
8. If you were on RWBY, which character would you be? (look up charas from this series)-Yang -1
9. Do you like blood soup? (yay or nah)-Nah +1
10. What is your least favorite attribute about yourself? (no hint)-Withhold 0
11. Do you see yourself as successful in life after 10 years (2028)? (yes or no)-Yes +1
12. Have you ever manipulated someone into doing something they hate? (true or false)-False +1
13. Which of these will you learn if you had free training but have to be engaged for 540 hours in the span of a month?
a. How to code in any programming language of your choice -1
1. Oyasumi no Punpun hopefully it's right cuz I know she really love it -1
2. I dunno who to choose so going with my favorite that is probably also liked by elu Yuki Kaji Alibaba voice actor -1
3. I remember her once mentioning sth that is related to this when I first came here but I forget so withhold 0
4. Darky +1
5. False -1
6. screamer +1
7. Withhold related to a question I forget 0
8. No idea but going to choose blake cuz she usually talk about her more then other with vici.... ( well I know vici is definitely a blake fan and she usually is the one that bring blake up but whatever ) -1
9. Nah +1
10. Withhold 0
11. YeSSssss +1
12. Flase +1
13. a. How to code in any programming language of your choice -1
For both 12 and 13 I'm sure elu couldn't want to manipulate anyone.
1. Favourite manga? (no hint) Natsume yuuchinjuu -1
2. Who's your favorite Japanese voice actor ? (VA for a particularly Magi character) use my Joker? +1
3. What are your career aspirations, in other words, what line of work are you hoping to get into? (a lot of writing involved) Journalism +1
4. Who is your MH crush (no hint) Withhold (1) 0
5. If you cry in space your tears just stick to your face (True or False) False -1
6. Are you a screamer, or a moaner? (no hint) withhold (2) 0
7. What course do you plan to take? (refer to your answer in 3) Technical writing -1
8. If you were on RWBY, which character would you be? (look up charas from this series) Yang -1
9. Do you like blood soup? (yay or nah) Nah +1
10. What is your least favorite attribute about yourself? (no hint) Withhold (3) 0
11. Do you see yourself as successful in life after 10 years (2028)? (yes or no) Yes +1
12. Have you ever manipulated someone into doingsomething they hate? (true or false) True -1
13. Which of these will you learn if you had free training but have to be engaged for 540 hours in the span of a month?
a. How to code in any programming language of your choice (this answer sounds like my dad tho)
b. How to read, understand and manipulate people as you wish (this doesn’t sound like elusia)
c. How to draw and shade like an expert +1
d. How to fight and disarm opponents (this is me, but not sure if it’s her)
1. Her favorite manga is Shoukoku no Altair....if it ends up being PunPun
-1

2. Her favorite VA is Daisuke Ono. +1

3. Career aspiration is to be an author(novelist)
-1

4. MH crush is Aizen. -1

5. True +1

6. I'm tempted to think she'll say "neither" simply because of the question lol, but meh, moaner. -1

7. Hmm, English, Creative Writing, Journalism, those type of courses. -1

8. This could either be Penny or Yang
...watch it be Blake lulz....hmm, I'll go with Yang. -1

9. Nah +1

10. Joker +1

11. Yes, at least I would hope she has the belief that she will. +1

12. False +1

13. C-Draw and shade. +1
1. Favourite manga? (no hint)

Shoukoku no Altair -1
2. Who's your favorite Japanese voice actor ? (VA for a particularly Magi character)

yuki kaji who voiced Alibaba -1
3. What are your career aspirations, in other words, what line of work are you hoping to get into? (a lot of writing involved)
Author -1
4. Who is your MH crush (no hint)
Aizen -1
5. If you cry in space your tears just stick to your face (True or False)
False -1
6. Are you a screamer, or a moaner? (no hint)
Screamer +1
7. What course do you plan to take? (refer to your answer in 3)

Literature -1
8. If you were on RWBY, which character would you be? (look up charas from this series)
Yang -1
9. Do you like blood soup? (yay or nah)
Nah +1
10. What is your least favorite attribute about yourself? (no hint)
Withhold 0
11. Do you see yourself as successful in life after 10 years (2028)? (yes or no)
Yes +1
12. Have you ever manipulated someone into doing something they hate? (true or false)
False +1
13. Which of these will you learn if you had free training but have to be engaged for 540 hours in the span of a month?
a. How to code in any programming language of your choice
b. How to read, understand and manipulatepeople as you wish
c. How to draw and shade like an expert
d. How to fight and disarm opponents
C +1
  1. Bojack Horseman -1
  2. Will Arnett -1
  3. Write a novel -1
  4. @Xadyu -1
  5. Because you're so lonely even your tears don't want to leave you -1
  6. Moaner -1
  7. A direct one -1
  8. Salem -1
  9. Nah +1
  10. Insecurity -1
  11. Yes +1
  12. False +1
  13. c. How to draw and shade like an expert +1
1. withhold 0
2. withhold 0
3. Literature -1
4. Darky +1
5. False -1
6. moaner -1
7. AB Literature -1
8. withhold 0
9. nah +1
10. Joker +1
11. yes +1
12. false +1
13. c. How to draw and shade like an expert+1
1. Favourite manga? (no hint) - Shokoku No Altair -1
2. Who's your favorite Japanese voice actor ? (VA for a particularly Magi character) - Yuki Kaji -1
3. What are your career aspirations, in other words, what line of work are you hoping to get into? (a lot of writing involved) - Writer/Author -1
4. Who is your MH crush (no hint) - Withhold 0
5. If you cry in space your tears just stick to your face (True or False) - True +1
6. Are you a screamer, or a moaner? (no hint) - Moaner -1
7. What course do you plan to take? (refer to your answer in 3) - Joker +1
8. If you were on RWBY, which character would you be? (look up charas from this series) - Weiss Schnee -1
9. Do you like blood soup? (yay or nah) - Nah +1
10. What is your least favorite attribute about yourself? (no hint) - Being nervous / tense under peer pressure -1
11. Do you see yourself as successful in life after 10 years (2028)? (yes or no) - Yes +1
12. Have you ever manipulated someone into doing something they hate? (true or false) - False +1
13. Which of these will you learn if you had free training but have to be engaged for 540 hours in the span of a month?
a. How to code in any programming language of your choice
b. How to read, understand and manipulate people as you wish
c. How to draw and shade like an expert
d. How to fight and disarm opponents
- How to draw and shade like an expert +1
kira 2
Gryffindor 1
Atom 0
Emperor 0
Vici 0
Asako 0
Cres 0
Holt -2
Arjuna -2
DiMaria -5
Xadyu -5
Shobu n/a
And the winner is...























​

1st Atom (11pts)
2nd Gryffindor (6pts)
3rd kira (5pts)

4th Arjuna (3pts)
T5th Vici, Emperor Spriggan (1pt)
7th DiMaria Yesta (-2pts)
T8th Asako, Crescent_jinxgrace (-3pts)
10th Xadyu (-12pts)
11th Holt (-13pts)
12th Shobu_yoruichi (-5pts DNF)​

Congratulations to Atom for winning Elusia's Interview Game
:confetti

Pat on the back to all players for asking and answering questions for the game, ty for your patience. Special mention to Vici for asking spicy questions :hurr
Your work is done!


Lastly, thanks to Elusia for being interviewed. She was very excited to see peoples answers, so I hope you enjoyed reading her as well :)
Atom - Do you use kawaiibot on Discord often?
True. I love to use it, but not as much as Tatsubot though. Still awesome :tem

Asako - Do you like rwby or not ?
True. But I am a type of RWBY fan that can't help but notice its flaws. It's an enjoyable show for sure but not the greatest show.

Gryff - You are easily peer pressured?
True. But usually within family. I can only get peer pressure from friends online.

Arjuna - Is Elusia a fan of Indian foods
False. Haven't tasted one.

Xadyu - Are birds dinosaurs?
True. I heard that birds aren't related to dinosaurs but they ARE the dinosaurs. But this is a heavy debate. Very fascinating to know though. :XD

Vici - Did you ever fantasize about having sex with another girl?
False.
:slowly

kira - True or False?
True :cookiehand

Cres - Are you female?
True :awe

DiMaria - Do you live in Luzon Island?
True. I pretty much live in this part of the island in my whole life, plus going to Visayas a bit to visit some of my relatives.

Emperor - Is PunPun better than Natsume?
False. I love Punpun a lot but I have a heavy bias towards my favorite SOL series. I just love Natsume Yuujinchou way too much :blush
Atom - Favourite male and female user on MH?
Brandish and Asako

Brandish may not be one of the first people I met in this forum but he's really cool. He's one of the few that I can tell if he's joking or not. He's also very critical even though it's not obvious at first and I like to talk to him alot, even for brief moments. He's a good friend to have here o/

Asako is our candidate for best newcomer in the forum. She's friendly, she's a troll at times, which is really funny, and smart. I also like to talk to her and would love to play with her in other FF games. She's really great.

Come here you two! You deserve a big hug! :glomp

Asako - Who do you like to being in a team with in the MG when you're a mafia ?
Lambu

Of course I would love my dad to be part of my mafia. He's really smart and good at not being a total suspect. Plus, he'll train me to be a good mafia player :evil

Gryff - What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Scored 100% on a test I didn't study

One day, there was a test I didn't study because I was sick at the time. Of course, my teacher didn't give a crap if I wasn't there for some lessons but it was there anyways... and I aced it. It was awesome.

Arjuna - What do you prefer - cooking, swimming, or killing people?
Cooking

Swimming's nice too but cooking sounds fun. Also killing people... what's this? MG? :lmao
Xadyu - Humans can't breathe and swallow at the same time
True xD

I remember that it was mentioned a lot in my Science class.

Vici - Would you rather - have a billion dollars to your name, spend $1000 for each hungry and homeless person, or take a small percentage of the billion dollars and share the rest with the world?
Take a small percentage of the billion dollars and share the rest with the world.

Sharing is caring right? :blush
And money o/

kira - Do you have a pet?
Used to have one

I had a goldfish once. It died :emocat
Now I miss it so much.

Cres - If you had to host a mafia game, what theme would you use?
Bojack Horseman

Imagine the possibilities with this particular theme. Set in Hollywoo where the characters play Mafia so Bojack wouldn't be too lonely inside his house and somewhat of a bitter or blissful ending :awe

DiMaria - Why is Elusia no longer interested in Kpop
I didn't like the genre like I used to.

I like listening to it a lot when I was younger but overtime, I got bored of it. I don't particularly know why. I just feel that way.

Emperor - What has been the best moment of your life so far?
Published a book of short stories and got popular

I have a Wattpad account before where I published a bunch of stories.. and most of them are never going to finish xD
I didn't use Wattpad as a way of making stories for a long time until I checked them months ago. Turns out, that one book was trending and still is now.

Shobu - In your family, who's the one that you can trust the most?
My mom.

I can trust her the most since I am close to her. Though, my brother barely misses that top spot. This doesn't mean I dislike my dad. I love my family but in the end, I would choose my mom.
Now we know Elu a little more :awe
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

Welcome!! It's time to test your knowledge of the one and only Elusia! Have you always wanted to ask her something, but have been too shy? Now is your chance!
:awe

I will be your humble host



https://mangahelpers.com/forum/posts/2682306/

Preliminary Round

First things first, let's give everyone a quick summary on the rules and game play:

There are three rounds of the game that consist of:
Round 1 : True/False
Round 2 : Multiple Choice
Round 3 : Free Response

If you answer a question wrong, -1 point for your score.
If you answer a question correctly, +1 point for your score.
If you use a withhold, +0 points for your score (you must nominate withholds)
If you use the Joker, +1 free point for your score.
If you answer blank, -1 point for your score.


You have a total of three "withholds", which means you do not have to answer a question. You may distribute them to your liking.

Every player has one "Joker Card" that they may play whenever they please (or not play at all). Basically, if you're really stuck on a question, you may play your Joker card to get a free point as though you had given the correct answer for it. KEEP IN MIND : If you use your Joker, you may not use any more withholds.

With a slight amendment to previous games, I'll ask you to submit me a total of 3 questions (one of these questions needs to have a true or false answer). Please send your questions for the celebrity to me via PM as soon as possible. (24-hour time limit :arf )

Host:
@Brandish

Celebrity:
@Elusia



Players:
@DiMaria Yesta
@Atom
@Gryffindor
@Xadyu
@Asako
@Holt
@Darky
@kira
@Arjuna
@Vici
@Crescent_jinxgrace
@Shobu_Yoruichi
@Emperor Spriggan


Lets get started!
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I am submitting it soon.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Good luck everyone o/
May everyone have a fun time :blush
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That Bojack gif tho :hip


:clingy
War horse perhaps.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
* What we will find out about Elu :teehee *
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore



Round 1 - TRUE or FALSE


Players must anticipate how Elusia would answer the following questions (true/false):
  1. Do you use kawaiibot on Discord often?
  2. Do you like rwby?
  3. You are easily peer pressured?
  4. Is Elusia a fan of Indian foods?
  5. Are birds dinosaurs?
  6. Did you ever fantasize about having sex with another girl?
  7. True or False?
  8. Are you female?
  9. Do you live in Luzon Island?
  10. Is PunPun better than Natsume?

So you have a 50-50 shot at scoring points this time - make the most of it! Remember you're also competing against each other.

This phase will remain open for 2 days. Good luck!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Vici @DiMaria Yesta @Atom @Asako @Arjuna
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Crescent_jinxgrace @Emperor Spriggan @kira @Gryffindor @Xadyu
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Holt @Darky @Shobu_Yoruichi
 
Last edited:
Top