Games MH Interview Game - Game 4 - GodDarkness Edition

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Lakhan seems to have a preference for bald, bearded men.
:-_-:-_- I like some wrestlers and it happens that 2 of them are bald.......:hmph:hmph
See my AV, that is my favorite and he is not bald

That's a weird fetish @lakhan220 :heh
Naah, I would prefer female wrestlers.. I don't want to hurt DARKY..Seems something happened between him and his sweetie....:pout
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,407
Country
Torumekian Empire
what happened to this game? :notsure

after this game, I don't want anything to do with it anymore :m3j
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
If Darky had the balls to take a severed head home, he'd not be on MH - I call bullshit on that answer. :hmph

Anyway, let's see what happens in Round 3.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
@Philia Why is your country listed as Kosovo? :notsure

Either way, I'll try to send you the answers tonight, too.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,584
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Could'a used my joker...

Could'a just not answered, lost only a single point, and stayed in the positive...

... could'a, would'a, should'a

But I didn't

Bye bye points - it was nice knowing you

 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
If Darky had the balls to take a severed head home, he'd not be on MH - I call bullshit on that answer. :hmph

Anyway, let's see what happens in Round 3.
Are you serious?
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Are you serious?
In that you'd be in jail if you did, so that answer is not actually true? Yes, but not that it matters to me since the answers were said to be trolly to begin with.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I'll give my answers later...
Got better things to do in my life. :kappa
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
10 pms received so far
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hurry guys:arf
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I'm from Kosovo.
Hmm.... I was scrolling through the countries in the personal information page. Saw Kosovo there thought mayBe I should check how the flag looks like. Then there was no flag :emocat

Asked Gary to fix it. And now it's fixed :pleased
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You can change your country to
It has flag in MH now. praise me for it :nod
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
When does this round end?
 
Top