In 19 hours. I have only received 11 pms.When does this round end?

In 19 hours. I have only received 11 pms.When does this round end?

Well for a game this size, you need to expect some variables after allIn 19 hours. I have only received 11 pms.![]()

Especially when the celebrity is DarkyWell for a game this size, you need to expect some variables after all![]()

Especially when the celebrity is Darky![]()

Yes, celebrity DARKY



OK, I now once again ship SENSEI - KOUHAI.....![]()
I meant ur sensei WYIS....No, I don't have one and don't need any.Do you even have a senpai ?


OK darky, as u imagine but one of fish is u too.But, I won;t steal u away.I ship more likely lakhy and all the fishes![]()

... I sure want to know the story behind WYIS x DARKY BOY x ATOMICUS ship.

I see myself as an astronaut because I love space , void , darkness, and all the theories and mysteries of the Universe1.How do you see yourself 10 years later?

WHAT2. What is GoD's favourite sex toy?




Oh3.If you could have 1 member follow you everywhere (all the day and night) and commentate on everything you do/say, who would it be?



Every guy knows this4.What is the naughtiest place you've touched yourself?

I already have one dog, and it's enough5.Which animal you'd like to have as a pet?

5, it was early6.How old were you when you stopped wetting the bed?

Red7.What is your favorite colour?

It'll be Jojo's Bizarre Adventure8.Your favorite Anime?

Saitama9.Your favorite anime/manga character?

Atomitch10.Your favorite MH member excluding your senpai?

Maths11.Your favorite subject at school?
What the heck12.Your favorite car brand?


Queen, who made Bohemian Rhapsody which is a masterpiece13.Favorite musician?

....I wonder who asked this14.What is the thing you love most about being a mod?


I don't actually plan to become a Global or Admin , I don't have enough experience and i'm a newbie15.How do you plan on becoming a Global mod and eventually an admin?

)





)



og











